- Our saving
- Price from
- US $ 1,470
- Age Range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Get lost in Amsterdam's allyways
- Cruise the canals of Venice
- View the towering Swiss Alps
- Discover the famous Eiffel Tower
- Rather Poor
- MTMikaylaWritten on July 31, 20174.5 - ExcellentMy European magic tour was awesome!! Ellie was our guide and she was so knowledgeable and helpful about where we were going and stuff to do. Our driver Pedro was phenomenal and always brought smiles to our faces! This tour is VERY fast paced. Please don't consider this tour if you want a lot of time in each city and you don't want early mornings. It takes time to drive to each place, so you are on the bus for a decent amount of time and you only get a few hours in some of the places! If you want to get a taste of each city than this is the tour for you! It will allow you to see which cities you like and which ones you would like to come back too! The me time optionals are obviously optional but most of the group chooses to do them so if you don't do them you will have to find something to do on your own. The moulin rouge show is expensive but it was AMAZING and you def should check it out. If you want to save money skip out on the Venitian dinner, wasn't that great!Show detailed ratings
- JJayWritten on June 4, 20172.5 - AverageThe good, the bad and the ugly.Show detailed ratings
- TtimWritten on May 9, 20175.0 - ExcellentCouldn't imagine doing a tour with any other managerShow detailed ratings
- JTJessWritten on April 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentI was fortunate enough to have megs as our tour guide! She made the experience of travelling Europe go above and beyond my expectations. The recommendations on some of the simplest things made such a difference and of course the food was just incredible! I would go back to megs in a heart beat!Show detailed ratings
- TTaliahWritten on April 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentOh man, where do I start?? My husband and I got back this week from the European Magic tour with Megs. I was completely blown away by her knowledge, enthusiasm, and organization. Our trip was so amazing and stress free, and Megs definitely exceeded our expectations. I have a gluten allergy, so Megs even made a special map for me of gluten free restaurants in Italy. You can definitely tell how passionate she is not only about travel, but about creating the best experience and vacation possible individually, and as a "contiki family". I have traveled on my own quite a bit, but we are already planning our next trip with Megs. Thanks for the trip of a lifetime.Show detailed ratings
- KRKathleenWritten on April 22, 20175.0 - ExcellentI recently went on the European Magic tour with Megs and it was unforgettable. Within the first day Megs pushed you outside your comfort zone in the best way possible to make new friends that became family over the next 8 days. She was so knowledgeable about every aspect of the trip. I felt like I had the best history teacher that made things fun and interesting, but at the same time was the life of the party. I could tell she really enjoyed her role as tour manager and saw to it that everyone had the time of their lives. You can tell she puts countless hours and effort into what she loves doing from the artwork and info on the day sheets that prepared you for the day, the choreographed playlists and games to keep you awake and ready to carry on, and the exciting history lessons/fun facts of the next country we were going to see. I would highly recommmend booking a trip with Megs. She made it unforgettable.Show detailed ratings
- DDooliiWritten on April 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentThe trip was even more than expected wanna thank meggs soo much for being yhe best tour manager and an awesome guide, really cant imagine the trip without her and mikki tooShow detailed ratings
- MBMollieWritten on April 20, 20175.0 - ExcellentMegs is incredible! She totally made the experience perfect. The trip and the places were fantastic, but Megs really personalised the tour, took great care of us, and was so much fun!Show detailed ratings
- TtshilidziWritten on April 19, 20174.0 - GoodI enjoyed some parts of the trip we visited,such as the likes of Amsterdam,St Goar and Paris. Despite the lengthy history lectures the tour manager knew her job. Good organising skills she has.Show detailed ratings
- CCCailinWritten on April 19, 20175.0 - ExcellentI went on a contiki tour called European Magic! I am 21 and decided it was time to travel, alone! I was very nervous about going on the trip because l was doing this alone. I quickly realized that l had absolutely nothing to worry about! We all met up the night before and were introduced to our fellow travelers and guide! Megs was our guide for this tour, she instantly made everyone feel welcome and honestly feel like one big family! She has a contagious smile that radiates throughout the coach and travel destinations. She always walked along the coach talking to others and making sure that if anyone had any questions or concerns she would be there to help and guide everyone along. Her positive attitude helped me come out of my shell almost instantly! I would highly recommend going on a contiki tour and having her as your guide! I couldn't imagine having anyone else as a tour guide just because she made me and others feel so loved! I love ya megs and thank you for making my trip a trip l will never forget!Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: London to Amsterdam
- Day 2: Amsterdam to Rhine Valley
- Day 3: Rhine Valley to Munich
- Day 4: Munich to Venice
- Day 5: Venice
- Day 6: Venice to Lucerne
- Day 7: Lucerne to Paris
- Day 8: Paris
- Day 9: Depart Paris
AccommodationRated Good by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
- Discovery Plus:see it all & do it all with Contiki
- Western Europe Travel Guide
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- May 1, 2017
What are the highlights of this tour?
This is an amazing tour of England with some amazing highlights such as:
-Get lost in Amsterdam's always
- Cruise the canals of Venice
- View the towering Swiss Alps
- April 1, 2017
Can you please provide more information on this type of tour?
This is an amazing tour visiting some of the most beautiful and exciting cities that Europe has to offer.
- January 1, 2017
Can I share a twin room with my girlfriend, instead sharing with someone of the same sex?
Yes, of course, this can be easily arranged. Please contact us to make the proper arrangements.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I like adventures, food and laughter, those are a few of my favourite things."
- "Growing up in the most isolated city in the world, it was like a right of passage to travel half way..."
- "From what started out as a short 2 month trip back in 2010, has now turned into a lifestyle for me. I've..."
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Libby, 53 years old8th February 2017
- Upcoming departures
- September 2017
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- SundaySep 3, 2017from LondonMondaySep 11, 2017in LondonOur saving$46PriceUSD $1,838Based on Triple Room0 spaces left
- SundaySep 10, 2017from LondonMondaySep 18, 2017in LondonOur saving$46PriceUSD $1,838Based on Triple Room0 spaces left
- SundaySep 17, 2017from LondonMondaySep 25, 2017in LondonOur saving$46PriceUSD $1,838Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- SundaySep 24, 2017from LondonMondayOct 2, 2017in LondonOur saving$37Price-20%USD $1,470Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- SundayOct 1, 2017from LondonMondayOct 9, 2017in LondonOur saving$46PriceUSD $1,838Based on Triple Room0 spaces left
- SaturdayOct 21, 2017from LondonSundayOct 29, 2017in LondonOur saving$38PriceUSD $1,519Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- SaturdayOct 28, 2017from LondonSundayNov 5, 2017in LondonOur saving$38PriceUSD $1,519Based on Triple Room0 spaces left
- SaturdayNov 4, 2017from LondonSundayNov 12, 2017in LondonOur saving$37PriceUSD $1,491Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- SaturdayNov 25, 2017from LondonSundayDec 3, 2017in LondonOur saving$37PriceUSD $1,491Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
- SaturdayDec 2, 2017from LondonSundayDec 10, 2017in LondonOur saving$37PriceUSD $1,491Based on Triple Room10+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
- Pound sterlingEngland
- EuroNetherlands , Germany , Austria , Italy and France
Plugs & Adapters
- Tick-borne encephalitis
- Recommended for Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Ideally 6 months before travel.
- Start and end in London.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 7 October 2017 the full payment of $1,470 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $1470 for European Magic, but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- London (England)
- 109 km
- Dover (England)
- 283 km
- Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- 315 km
- St Goar (Germany)
- 360 km
- Munich (Germany)
- 97 km
- Innsbruck (Austria)
- 215 km
- Venice (Italy)
- 356 km
- Lucerne (Switzerland)
- 488 km
- Paris (France)
- 263 km
- Dover (England)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $1,470 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 6,007 tours in Europe
- covered by 161 different operators in Europe
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 7 travellers have already met
before they left for European Magic tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 74 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on European Magic