Reefs and Rainforests (Start Cairns)
- Our saving
- US $ 2,043
- Age range
- 18 to 35 year olds
- Hostel, Hotel, Home-stay, Lodge, Guesthouse, Resort
- Max Group Size
- Coach / Bus
- Physical Rating
- Rather Poor
- PPPatrickWritten on April 10, 20164.5 - ExcellentThe trip was really good fun and met a lot of good fun people, the activities were exactly what I wanted to do. Our tour guid was passionate about his job and created a fun environment for the group and helped if we had any problems. The coach we drive on was very good, nice, clean and comfortable.Show detailed ratings
- SBStephenWritten on April 2, 20165.0 - ExcellentI've taken many tours but this one was the high light of my life. Went on our honeymoon with my pregnant wife and every accommodation was made for us by this amazing tour guide. Even though tour was for a younger crowd still felt that we belong. He made the extra effort to make sure everyone was taken care of. Had endless enthusiasm even when talking about places he had been at countless times before. Even answering my silly questions with a humorous wit. He didnt make this just a tour but a vacation with long lasting friends and memories that will keep me smiling for the rest of my life. I can't think of another person that deserves this nomination more. I wish him the best of luck in his long life journey where ever that may take him.Show detailed ratings
- PatrickWritten on July 28, 20154.0 - GoodI can't speak highly enough about the way in which Ainsley managed our tour down the West Coast of Australia. Nothing was ever too much trouble, and she was always thinking multiple steps ahead to ensure that everyone was aware of what they needed to do and by when. She's also just bloomin' good fun :)Show detailed ratings
ItineraryDownload PDF Brochure
- Day 1: Cairns to Cape Tribulation
- Day 2: Cape Tribulation to Cairns
- Day 2 - 4: Cairns
- Day 4 - 6: Cairns to the Whitsundays
- Day 7: The Whitsundays to Farmstay
- Day 8: Farmstay to Noosa
- Day 9: Fraser Island to Noosa
- Day 10: Noosa to Surfers Paradise
- Day 11: Surfers Paradise
- Day 12: Surfers Paradise to Byron Bay
- Day 13: Byron Bay to Coffs Harbour
- Day 14: Coffs Harbour to Sydney
- Day 15: Sydney
- Day 16: Sydney
AccommodationRated Excellent by past passengers
GuideRated Excellent by past passengers
MealsRated Excellent by past passengers
TransportRated Excellent by past passengers
- Optional Extras
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions about this tour.
- December 1, 2016
Can you please provide more information about how this tour operates?
To give you an idea, Contiki creates trip itineraries designed exclusively for younger travellers. They are geared towards active, budget-minded young travellers who want to meet other people from all over the world, and tend to be very popular with university students and backpackers.
- December 1, 2016
Is there an age restiction on this tour?
This tour does have a generally strict age limit of 18-35 years old.
If this trip isn't quite what you were looking for, we still have plenty of fantastic tours. Get in contact with us and our customer support team will work on pairing you with the perfect adventure.
Guides who have led this tour
- "I'm a born and bred Aussie, who has been living this crazy nomadic lifestyle of a Tour Manager for the..."
5 travellers met using the Meet App before going on their Contiki Reefs and Rainforests (Start Cairns) tour.
Select the departure date of the tour that you're planning on going on and chat with other travellers going on that tour. If you don't find your departure date, add a meet and others travellers will join.
- Departs 5th October 20172 comments"So just booked this trip! So so excited "
What are people saying about TourRadar?
- Andrew, 27 years old4th May 2017
Reefs and Rainforests (Start Cairns)
- Upcoming departures
- October 2017
- November 2017
- December 2017
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- ThursdayOct 5, 2017from CairnsFridayOct 20, 2017in SydneyOur saving$127PriceUSD $2,422Based on Quad Room0 spaces leftSold outSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayOct 12, 2017from CairnsFridayOct 27, 2017in SydneyOur saving$127PriceUSD $2,422Based on Quad Room0 spaces leftCancelledSee similar tours on this date
- ThursdayNov 2, 2017from CairnsFridayNov 17, 2017in SydneyOur saving$390Price$2,689-15%USD $2,299Based on Quad Room10+ spaces left
- ThursdayNov 9, 2017from CairnsFridayNov 24, 2017in SydneyOur saving$518Price$2,689-19%USD $2,172Based on Quad Room10+ spaces left
- ThursdayNov 30, 2017from CairnsFridayDec 15, 2017in SydneyOur saving$518Price$2,689-19%USD $2,172Based on Quad Room10+ spaces left
- ThursdayDec 7, 2017from CairnsFridayDec 22, 2017in SydneyOur saving$518Price$2,689-19%USD $2,172Based on Quad Room10+ spaces left
- ThursdayDec 28, 2017from CairnsFridayJan 12, 2018in SydneyOur saving$518Price$2,689-19%USD $2,172Based on Quad Room10+ spaces left
- ThursdayJan 4, 2018from CairnsFridayJan 19, 2018in SydneyOur saving$645Price$2,689-24%USD $2,043Based on Quad Room10+ spaces left
- ThursdayJan 18, 2018from CairnsFridayFeb 2, 2018in SydneyOur saving$390Price$2,689-15%USD $2,299Based on Quad Room10+ spaces left
- ThursdayJan 25, 2018from CairnsFridayFeb 9, 2018in SydneyOur saving$390Price$2,689-15%USD $2,299Based on Quad Room10+ spaces left
Monthly price comparison
About the countries
Plugs & Adapters
- Yellow fever
- Certificate of vaccination required if arriving from an infected area for Australia. Ideally 10 days before travel.
- Japanese B encephalitis
- Recommended for Australia. Ideally 1 month before travel.
- Cairns is the starting point and Sydney is the endpoint.
- Hold my space
- TourRadar can request Contiki to hold spaces for you for up to 48 hours without any credit card details.
- TourRadar only requires a deposit of $200 to confirm this Contiki booking. The remaining balance is then payable 45 days prior to the departure date. For any tour departing before 6 November 2017 the full payment of $2,043 is necessary.
- Cancellation policy
- No additional cancellation fees! You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date and you will not need to pay the full amount of $2043 for Reefs and Rainforests (Start Cairns), but the deposit of $200 is non-refundable.
- Credit Cards
- The following cards are accepted for Contiki tours: Visa - Master Card - American Express
- Cairns (Australia)
- 59 km
- Port Douglas (Australia)
- 11 km
- Mossman Gorge (Australia)
- 22 km
- Daintree (Australia)
- 33 km
- Cape Tribulation (Australia)
- 83 km
- Kuranda (Australia)
- 19 km
- Cairns (Australia)
- 282 km
- Townsville (Australia)
- 229 km
- Airlie Beach (Australia)
- 17 km
- Long Island (Australia)
Why book with TourRadar
- Best Price Guarantee
- If you book with TourRadar and within 24 hours you find a better price than $2,043 for the same tour, TourRadar will pay you the difference
- Safely book online
- All your details are safely protected by a secure connection
- 871 tours in Australia/Oceania
- covered by 52 different operators in Australia/Oceania
- No Cancellation Fee
- TourRadar does not charge any additional cancellation fees. You can cancel the tour up to 45 days prior to the departure date.
- 5 travellers have already met
before they left for Reefs and Rainforests (Start Cairns) tour
Download TourRadar Meet App
- 3 Genuine Reviews
- All reviews are verified from travellers who went on Reefs and Rainforests (Start Cairns)