- Greece's # 1 Party cruises
- Specialising in small ship party cruises
- Offering unique cruise and sailing tours
- Rates that do not break your bank!
180 Sail In Greece Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- SASarah4.0 - GoodWritten on June 18, 2017This trip was such a great time! If You like to party and meet people from around the world.... go on this trip! Not too expensive, get to see many different i…Read more
- TTianna4.0 - GoodWritten on June 18, 2017Had an amazing time with sailing in Greece! The trip was beyond expectations. Great nightlife and planned day activities . Only thing that could have been fixed…Read moreSail In Greece commented on this reviewDear Tianna, Thank you for your kind words and will make sure that Ben and Nate will know about your excellent feedback for them! We would love to have you soon on board
- Lluca4.0 - GoodWritten on June 18, 2017This had to be one of the most exciting weeks of my life, my only complaint is that is ended to soon. Maybe I just got lucky with the amazing weather and group…Read more
- JRJorge4.5 - ExcellentWritten on June 18, 2017Had a great great time during this trip ! Natan and Ben we're great with all the group and they were one of the main reasons I enjoyed this trip so much. The bo…Read moreSail In Greece commented on this reviewAppreciate your kind words! We will keep up the hard work
- BABonnie4.0 - GoodWritten on June 15, 2017Sailing greece was awesome its was the best thing ive ever done, it was so well run the people in charge were awesome, our tour guides were excellent Ben Trupia…Read moreSail In Greece commented on this reviewHey Bonnie, Was a pleasure to have you on board and hope to see you soon again!
- SSarahYolo Cruise Santorini to Mykonos4.5 - ExcellentWritten on June 14, 2017Had a wonderful week on this tour and loved every minute of it!! The tour guides, Ben and Kostas, made the trip more enjoyable and kept us laughing the whole ti…Read moreSail In Greece commented on this reviewHey Sarah, Thank you for your kind words and will make sure that will transfer your kind words to Ben and Kostas! We saw also that you did not like that much our optional meals on board. Can you please email us at : firstname.lastname@example.org in order to follow up and see why our meals did not meet up to your expectations? Excited to have you on board!
- CBCarloYolo Cruise Santorini to Mykonos5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 14, 2017A great bunch of people , in the Greek islands, on a boat with friendly crew! Best tour everSail In Greece commented on this reviewAppreciate your kind words Carlo! It was a pleasure to have you on board
- MHMichelleYolo Cruise Santorini to Mykonos4.0 - GoodWritten on June 14, 2017My experience with Sail In Greece was absolutely amazing!! Our guides, Ben and Costas, made the…Read moreSail In Greece commented on this reviewHey Michelle, Wow what a review! Be sure that we will transfer your kind words on Ben and Costa and hope to see you soon on board!
- KMKagenYolo Cruise Santorini to Mykonos4.5 - ExcellentWritten on June 13, 2017Sail In Greece (Yolo cruise, Santorini to Mykonos) was an amazing experience…Read moreSail In Greece commented on this reviewHey Kagen, Appreciate your kind works and be sure that we will inform our lovely Ben for your kind words too! Hope to see you soon on board!
- HHHannahYolo Cruise Mykonos to Santorini3.5 - GoodWritten on June 13, 2017Sail In Greece was one of the craziest weeks of my life. Never have I laughe…Read moreSail In Greece commented on this reviewHey Hannah, Thank you for your kind words and was a pleasure to have you on board! The Sail in Greece Team
Sail In Greece Tours
About Sail In Greece
Sail In Greece videos
- YOLO Cruise - Greece
- YOLO Yachting
- Sail in Greece - 2016
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFees Learn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it! Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits. Learn more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What are the YOLO cruises?
Yolo cruises are party cruises ideal for independent like-minded travelers from 18-35s. You will explore the most famous island in the world, the Greek islands and experience the best nightlife.
When does the cruise depart?
They depart From Mykonos or Santorini every Saturday at 1pm, from April till October. For specific dates see our calendar.
What time does the cruise finish?
The boats dock at the port every Friday and the tour finishes every Saturday at 09:00 after breakfast.
Which route is suitable for me?
We offer 2 routes. 1 route from Mykonos to Santorini, and a second route from Santorini to Mykonos. It is just a matter of which island you prefer to start or finish your cruise. Both itineraries give you the flexibility to spend as many days as you like in either Santorini or Mykonos.
How do I get to Mykonos?
Mykonos has an airport and is connected with many flights from all over the world and of course with Athens. You can get also with the normal ferry from Pireaus or Rafina port. Let us know and we can help you to book the ferries for you.
How do I get to Santorini?
Santorini is connected with Athens, on a daily basis with Raynair at ridiculously cheap prices. Otherwise, you can get the ferry from Pireaus either the normal one that takes 7 hours or the speedy one that takes 4 hours. If you want to book the tickets for you let us know.
How are the cabins on the boat?
Our cabins have either 2 beds, 3 or 4 beds inside, usually bunk beds. All our cabins are ensuite and after your booking we can see what cabin you will get. If you want to be in the same cabin with your friends just write that on the comments while booking.
I am travelling SOLO, is there any single supplement?
As we say here, SOLO goes YOLO. There is no need for single supplement and that is the idea of our cruises. Independent people come alone, travel with like-minded people and at the end become friends. You will share the cabin with other fellow travelers.
Are the islands we visit expensive?
In general, if you skip Mykonos, in the Greek islands you can find cheap food and drinks everywhere. You can eat from 1 “souvlaki” that costs only 2 euros and Greeks eat it as a meal or a proper meal at a restaurant that costs around 8 – 15 € p.p. Drinks cost from 5 – 10 € for cocktails.
What food is included?
In your price it is included breakfast and lunch. The breakfast and the lunch are every day prepared by your crew on board. We try hard to use local Greek products, produced by local Greek farms in order to get you the maximum authenticity that we can. So let us show you why the Greek cuisine is famous on board. Dinners are not included as we spread out every night with our tour leader to explore the islands.