RED Travel Mexico
Headquarters in La Paz, Mexico
4.8/5 - Excellent
See all tours
Save up to 60% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2017
6 RED Travel Mexico Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 4 / 5
Looking for a specific tour? 2 RED Travel Mexico toursCheck it out
- SamanthaMagdalena Bay Academic Adventures5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 14, 2013This was an amazing tour and amazing experience.
- AmandaBaja Sea Turtle and Kayak Adventure5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 7, 2013This trip expanded my world--learning about the eco-system, mangroves, turtles, whales, having dolphins ride along with our boats and coyotes lick dew off our t…Read more
- MarioGrupo Tortuguero's Annual Meeting + Gray Whale and Sea Turtle Conservation Adventure5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 3, 2013It is the best vacation I have ever had. It changed my life!
- AnonymousSpring Term Documentary Production Course - Pace University4.0 - GoodWritten on March 31, 2013Pedro Lopez made this trip as great as it was for me. his knowledge and passion for the area and the wildlife were contagious. his ability to communicate so eff…Read more
- AnonymousGrupo Tortuguero's Annual Meeting + Gray Whale and Sea Turtle Conservation Adventure5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 9, 2013Red Sustainable Travel team knocked themselves out taking care of us!!! I can't wait till next year to do it again!!!!!!!!
- AAnonymous5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 12, 2012Leading the way with unique adventures We spent only one day encountering gray whales in Magdalena Bay, playing in sand dunes and eating fantastically prep…Read more
- AAnonymous5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 12, 2012Amazing group and experience RED has done an amazing thing- turned poachers into protectors. They have a variety of trips- we unfortunately were strapped f…Read more
- AAnonymous5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 12, 2012…k and take part in this commendable conservation project. Felicidades RED Travel! Pros Variety Of Activities, Gre…Read more
- AAnonymous5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 11, 2012I wish I could have stayed longer It was just a day I got to spend with RED Sustainable Travel and the people of San Carlos, and I wish I could have stayed…Read more
RED Travel Mexico Tours
Mexico 2 tours
About RED Travel Mexico
The RED Sustainable Travel project was founded in 2009 upon the idea that conservation and socioeconomic well-being go hand in hand, an approach that runs counter to models that place NGOs and academia at the center of conservation rather than people. Since its founding, the RED project has shattered paradigms, changed lives, and created natural resource stewards in rural communities throughout NW Mexico. We are strident in our commitment to local people as the solution to long term environmental conservation issues. Learn more about RED people. So How Does RED Work? Simply put, RED takes conservation projects - such as sea turtle monitoring - and turns them into Conservation Adventures, along the way creating sustainable economic alternatives (to poaching, for instance) to local communities along north west México. As part of these efforts, RED fosters direct support for conservation work and community development (such as cash or volunteer time), and promotes a model of tourism for the region based on natural resource preservation. RED's model is based on: - Training: Small tourism enterprise management and operation, guiding, tourism services - Sustainable business planning and incubation: Working with communities to create social enterprises based on principles of financial viability, transparency, and social and environmental commitment. - Marketing and Sales: Centralized hub to service community enterprises.
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFees Learn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it! Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits. Learn more
RED Travel Mexico Photos
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!