Headquarters in London, England
4.4/5 - Excellent
Ask a questionSee all tours
21 PP Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
Looking for a specific tour? 10 PP Travel toursCheck it out
- MBMichaelSan Vino - Haro Wine Fight - Batalla Del Vino5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 20, 2017I did both Haro and the San Fermin with PP Travel for the second year. Another great experience. Looked after like f…Read morePP Travel commented on this reviewThanks Michael. A pleasure to have you back traveling with us. It is always great for us to see people return for another year. Excellent you also came along this year to enjoy the madness of San Vino, the Haro Wine Fight. See you back there again next year!
- KylePamplona - One Way Coach Special4.5 - ExcellentWritten on July 17, 2017Just traveled with PP Traveln for San Fermin and had a great time. The staff were top class esp…Read morePP Travel commented on this reviewThanks Kyle. Great to have you and the others along with us in Pamplona for San Fermin. Marvellous to hear you all enjoyed yourselves and we will pass on your comments to Terrance and Shane. We look forward to seeing you back with us again somewhere new or back in Pamplona ;) Travel safe and travel often!
- ClareLa Tomatina - 3 Day - 3* Hotel4.0 - GoodWritten on November 7, 2016The whole experience was very organised and extremely fun! Only advise if you are going to ride out the fight near the ham pole, either get past it or be on the…Read morePP Travel commented on this reviewThanks for your comments Clare. Great to hear you enjoyed your time in Valencia and at La Tomatina. It sure is busy down round the pole where the ham is. You are correct that it can be a little less busy at the far ends of the street.
- OmarOktoberfest - Austrian Chalet - 7 Day Tour4.0 - GoodWritten on October 2, 2016Thank you Hannah she was the bestPP Travel commented on this reviewYes, Omar, Hannah really is the best! Great to hear you survived Oktoberfest. Come back soon for Plan B!
- CWCherylOktoberfest - Austrian Chalet - 7 Day Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on September 26, 2016We just returned from an amazing trip to Munich, Germany where we attended the opening week of Oktoberfest, stayed in a beautiful Austrian Chalet and experience…Read morePP Travel commented on this reviewThanks for your comments Cheryl. Great to read you and the others enjoyed your trip to Oktoberfest and stay in Austria. We look forward to seeing you back there with us next year.
- JjennyRoyal Ascot - Finale Day (Saturday)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 21, 201630 lady's went to ascot Saturday 18th June 2016 ,what a great company they proved everything you needed for a day at ascot, would recommend pp. travel & would b…Read morePP Travel commented on this reviewThanks for your comments Jenny. Great to hear that you and your group had an enjoyable day with us at Royal Ascot.
- KyleAnzac Day - 4 Day Quality Hotel Tour4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 11, 2015The tour to the 100th Gallipoli anniversary in Turkey with PP Travel was top quality. Our …65Read more
PP Travel Tours
Europe 9 tours
Spain 5 tours
Germany 4 tours
England 4 tours
- La Tomatina - 3 Day - 3* Hotel 3 daysStarts ValenciaEnds Valencia$225
- La Tomatina - 3 Day - 4* Hotel 3 daysStarts ValenciaEnds Valencia$263
- San Vino - Haro Wine Fight - Batalla Del Vino 3 daysStarts HaroEnds Haro$125
About PP Travel
We are specialists in "must do" events such as the Munich Oktoberfest, the Running of the Bulls (San Fermin) in Pamplona, Royal Ascot, Anzac Day Gallipoli and La Tomatina. Since 1991 our tours have been renowned for their quality, high level of organisation and most importantly - their fun.
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFees Learn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it! Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits. Learn more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Compare PP Travelvs
PP Travel vs Bus2Alpsvs
PP Travel vs Busaboutvs
PP Travel vs Thirsty Swagmanvs
PP Travel vs Topdeckvs
PP Travel vs MacBackpackersvs
PP Travel vs Shamrocker Adventuresvs
PP Travel vs G Adventuresvs
PP Travel vs Free & Easy Travelervs
PP Travel vs Travel Talkvs
PP Travel vs Intrepid Travel