Headquarters in Toronto, Canada
4.6/5 - Excellent
See all tours
78 OUT Adventures Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
Looking for a specific tour?21 OUT Adventures toursCheck it out
- LewisCultural Cuba: A Gay People to People Tour of Havana & Cuba Highlights5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 12, 2017Fantastic experience. I gained a much better understanding of the people and customs of Cuba. The tour company provided a good itinerary and we received outst...Read more
- TMagical Myanmar: A Gay Cultural Tour of Myanmar (Burma)4.0 - GoodWritten on December 9, 2016Myanmar is one of the most exotic destinations I've traveled to. The people are warm and welcoming and the food is fantastic. However, water and sanitation are ...Read moreOUT Adventures commented on this reviewThank you so much for painting such a great picture for future clients, T. We greatly appreciate it, and are happy that you had a great adventure! -Your Friends at OUT Adventures
- WaynePeruvian Amazon & Machu Picchu5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 15, 2016...r, guide, and itinerary I've experienced. Definitely looking at other OUT Adventures. Thanks to Robert and Brennan in Toronto for getting us booke...Read moreOUT Adventures commented on this reviewWhat a fantastic review, Wayne! Thank you for sharing the fantastic photos as well.
- JimCroatia Southern Dalmatia Gay Cruise4.0 - GoodWritten on August 17, 2016The overall trip was very nice, however the food and beverage choices on the ship were uninspiring at best. The guide (Livio) was delightful, as were the guides...Read moreOUT Adventures commented on this reviewThank you for the review, Jim, and your constructive feedback regarding meals. We have made meals a focus on the new ship we'll be using in 2017! -Your friends at OUT Adventures
- KenCambodia Temples & Treasures: A Luxurious Gay Tour of Cambodia & Angkor Wat4.5 - ExcellentWritten on March 1, 2016I've taken lots of group tours, but my OUT Adventures trip to Cambodia and Angkor Wat has spoiled me completely. Ac...Read more
- KevinGalapagos Islands Cruise (Comfort)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 27, 2015Great geo-nature adventure tour. Bring your googles and great cameras....
OUT Adventures Tours
Latin America5 tours
- Peru: The Inca Trail & Machu Picchu9 daysStartsLimaEndsCuzco$3,115
- Thailand Temples & Beaches10 daysStartsBangkokEndsPhuket$3,213
- Peruvian Amazon & Machu Picchu9 daysStartsLimaEndsCusco$3,266
About OUT Adventures
You'd expect that we would know a thing or two about travelling. And we do. We have been fortunate to travel the world and explore all 7 continents. We’ve done it all: resorts, cruises, independent travel, gay vacations and we have often travelled with straight tour groups. Travelling with a straight group has never been an issue. But we realized there was room for a better, more comfortable way to adventure travel with LGBT folks like us. We wanted a safe, non-judgemental holiday that would allow us be ourselves while exposing us to parts of the world that not everyone has seen. That’s why OUT Adventures was created. We wanted to bring the world of small group adventure travel to gay men and women around the world. Get OUT and experience the real world.
OUT Adventures video
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFeesLearn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it!Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits.Learn more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!