On The Go Tours
Headquarters in London, England
4.4/5 - Excellent
See all tours
- Authentic Local Experiences
- Unbeatable value with lots of inclusions
- 100% guaranteed departures
- Tours suitable for all ages
On The Go Tours Guides
129 On The Go Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
Looking for a specific tour? 292 On The Go Tours toursCheck it out
- VMVanessaChinese Checkers - 11 days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 10, 2017Had a fantastic time in China in 2015 . All guides was good very helpful we were the first group at the start of season will use on go tour again.
- JorgeRoad to Jordan - 15 days4.0 - GoodWritten on June 9, 2017…C or Bangkok or Tokyo or London or Paris or Lima. I always felt safe. On The Go tour guides were amazing. I will definitely will book with them in…Read moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewDear Jorge, Thank you for taking the time to write about your amazing experiences in both Egypt and Jordan. We are thrilled to hear you had such a wonderful time and you found both Egypt and Jordan to be very safe. We look forward to welcoming you onto another tour with us in the future. Don't forget - you're now entitled to your repeat passenger discount! Best regards, On The Go Tours
- FCFlorindaCasablanca to Essaouira - 13 days3.0 - AverageWritten on June 7, 2017…did not have a great experience while travelling through Morocco with On The Go tours last month. The tour was lacking the things that make a tour…Read moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewDear Ms Clifford, Thank you for your feedback which we can confirm has also been received by our office. Please note that we have contacted you directly via your personal email address. Best regards, On The Go Tours
- FernSailing Split - 8 days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on June 6, 2017My tour with On The Go Sailing Split was pretty close to perfect. The crew on board the …Read moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewDear Fern, Thank you for taking the time to write about your Sailing Split tour. We are glad to hear you had enjoyable experience and your time in Croatia lived up to your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you onto a On The Go Tours trip in the future. Best regards, Kate
On The Go Tours Tours
Asia 103 tours
Africa 67 tours
Europe 56 tours
Latin America 17 tours
About On The Go Tours
On The Go offer tours to a variety of destinations worldwide, while specialising in travel for those who are wanting to have fun, yet still have a cultural experience. The experienced team at On The Go provide carefully planned tours, as well as personalised tailor-made holidays! For those wanting the highest level of service as well as having a passion for being adventurous, On The Go Tours are a great company to travel with.
On The Go Tours videos
- Main Page Video
- Incredible India
- Show more...
- Journey to Angkor Wat
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
Why On The Go Tours
On The Go knows that adventures can be better when the day ends with a cold beer by the pool or a soft pillow to lay down on. Each day On The Go is searching out comfortable hotels and boutique properties where travelers can stay while on tour. On The Go is known for their attitude of “adventure in style”!
When traveling with the On the Go team, you will notice that they are more like a family than a group of colleagues. They are brought together by their enthusiasm for travel, as well as a professional work ethic.
To help build the family-like relationship, once a year they will travel from all across the globe to meet up and discuss how to make One The Go even better. They get together at one of their destinations, and share ideas, reflect on the previous year, and make plans for the future, to ensure you as a traveler have the best experience possible.
On The Go Tours Benefits
When traveling with On The Go, you know that you are experiencing these places while giving something back to the local communities. On The Go ensures they have a light footprint, and the large majority of the funds remain in the countries visited - they aim to support the local communities at a grassroots level. Their sustainable travel policies mean that you can enjoy your travels and experiences, knowing you have made a positive contribution to the local communities.
Enjoy Your Travels
By ensuring everything has been planned and organised, One The Go allows you to have an unforgettable holiday. They know that time is precious, and how much of a profound impact travel experiences can have on someone, so they do everything they can to make the most out of each day.
- Bronze - Best Escorted Tours Holiday CompanyBritish Travel Awards2016
- Silver - Best Escorted Adventure Holiday CompanyBritish Travel Awards 2016
- Silver - Best Holiday Company to Southeast AsiaBritish Travel Awards 2016
- Gold - Best Holiday Company to North AfricaBritish Travel Awards 2016
- Gold - Best Holiday Company to East & Central AsiaBritish Travel Awards 2016
- Gold - Best Holiday Company to Southern AsiaBritish Travel Awards 2016
- BRONZE - Best Small Holiday Company East & Central Asia (China and SBritish Travel Awards 2015
- SILVER - Best Small Holiday Company for North Africa (Egypt & MoroccBritish Travel Awards 2015
- BRONZE - Best Medium Holiday Company to East & Central Asia (China aBritish Travel Awards 2014
- SILVER - Best Medium Holiday Company to North Africa (Egypt and MoroBritish Travel Awards 2014
- WINNER - Best Medium Holiday Company to East & Central Asia (China & SBritish Travel Awards 2013
- WINNER - Best Medium Holiday Company to Southern Asia (Indian SubcontiBritish Travel Awards 2013
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFees Learn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it! Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits. Learn more
On The Go Tours Story & History
Back in the cold winter of 1998 in London, Scott and Jay, founders of On The Go, followed the warmth of the sun and summer for an unforgettable adventure. It was this experience of traveling the world discovering history, cultures, and the incredible beauty that surrounds us, that lead to On The Go tours being born. Understanding how special the friends they made along the way were, they wanted to inspire others to travel and have similar amazing adventures; and that was shaped into On The Go tours.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Compare On The Go Toursvs
On The Go Tours vs Trek Americavs
On The Go Tours vs Busaboutvs
On The Go Tours vs Acacia Adventure Holidaysvs
On The Go Tours vs Topdeckvs
On The Go Tours vs Intrepid Travelvs
On The Go Tours vs Haggis Adventuresvs
On The Go Tours vs Shamrocker Adventuresvs
On The Go Tours vs Dragomanvs
On The Go Tours vs Contikivs
On The Go Tours vs Free & Easy Traveler