On The Go Tours
Headquarters in London, England
4.3/5 - Excellent
See all tours
- Authentic Local Experiences
- Unbeatable value with lots of inclusions
- 100% guaranteed departures
- Tours suitable for all ages
On The Go Tours Guides
69 On The Go Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
Looking for a specific tour?271 On The Go Tours toursCheck it out
- PeggyEgypt Unplugged - 10 days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on January 13, 2017...guide who made the trip even better. Highly recommend this trip with On The Go Tours.Read moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewHi Peggy, Thank you for your feedback on your recent tour to Egypt. We have passed your comments to our team in Egypt and they will also be forwarded to Waleed. We are glad to hear the tour was what you had hoped and more. We look forward to welcoming you on another tour with us in the future. Regards, On The Go Tours
- MichalRoad to Jordan - 15 days3.0 - AverageWritten on January 9, 2017...ad fantastic travel experiences with Exodus and GAD; I decided to try On The Go because their dates worked better for me and I wanted the luxury h...Read moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewDear Ms Reed, Thank you for your feedback which we have passed to our Egyptian and Jordanian Product teams for review. Should you wish to write further please do not hesitate to do so via firstname.lastname@example.org. This will then passed to our Customer Care team who will fully investigate and respond directly to you. Regards, On The Go Tours
- JoanEgypt Unplugged - 10 days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 7, 2017On The Go tour was a well organized, well escorted tour. The tour guide, Wal...Read moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewDear Joan, Thank you for your feedback about your recent tour to Egypt. We are so glad to hear you had a great trip and Waleed made it even more memorable for you. We are incredibly proud of our guides and glad that you enjoyed the way he shared the story of Egypt. Please be assured that your feedback has been passed onto our team in Egypt. We look forward to welcoming you onto another of our tours in the future. Regards, On The Go Tours
- VeroniqueThe Snowball - 6 days4.0 - GoodWritten on January 3, 2017Very nice trip. Darya our guide is smiley, knowledgeable and very helpful. The hotel in St Petersburg is basic but very well located. Hotel in Moscow is a bit f...Read moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewDear Veronique, Thank you for your feedback on your recent tour to Russia. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences with us and particularly your comments about Darya. Please be assured that your comments have been passed onto our product team and the local team in Russia. We look forward to welcoming you onto a tour with us again in the future. Best regards, On The Go Tours
- SusanBest of Japan - 8 days2.5 - AverageWritten on December 9, 2016As extensive correspondence with the tour company has stated we felt that the tour offered VERY poor value for money. The high cost was not reflected in the sta...Read moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewDear Susan, Thank you again for your feedback. We are sorry that you were unhappy with our tour, which was delivered as advertised and with all associated costs detailed within our trip notes, which are fully accessible prior to departure and prior to the confirmation of your place on the tour. If you feel that this is not the case we invite you to contact us directly to discuss any outstanding issues you feel were not detailed within your documentation. Regards, On The Go Tours
- MonicaLand of the Northern Lights - 5 days3.5 - GoodWritten on December 7, 2016This tour was okay, but time was not properly allocated, and we felt rushed at a lot of the stops, while wasting time at bathroom/eating stops. Also we paid for...Read moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewDear Ms Jain Thank you for your feedback. Your comments are important to us and for that reason they have been passed on to our Iceland Product Team for consideration. Should you wish to add more detail we invite you to head online and fill out our online feedback form – which will also be read by our product team. It is available for you here - https://www.onthegotours.com/tour-feedback . Regards, On the Go Tours.
- LynleyAnzac Uncovered - 6 days4.0 - GoodWritten on November 27, 2016Great guide, fantastic paceOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewDear Lynley, Thank you for taking the time to send in your feedback on your Anzac Day tour. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time travelling with us and the experience of spending Anzac Day in Gallipoli. Thank you again for taking the time to write and we look forward to you travelling with us again. Regards, On The Go Tours
- LisaKing Ramses - 13 days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 26, 2016...e can for his group. We broke down in the middle of the Sahara Desert On The way to Abu Simbel, and rather than cut our visit short, he rearranged...Read moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewDear Lisa, We are so glad to hear you had a great time in Egypt with MoMo. He was voted our best guide in Egypt in 2016 so we are glad he lived up to his award winning title. We are so proud of our guides and glad that he made your experience truly memorable. We look forward to welcoming you back on tour with us again in the future. Thanks again, On The Go Tours
- TaliaKing Tutankhamun - 9 days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 26, 2016My experience with On The go tours was absolutely exceptional. My mum and I travelled from Sout...Read moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewDear Talia, Thank you for comments about your tour to Egypt with Dino. We are glad your experience was exceptional and that it exceeded your expectations. We understand how important it is to bond with your group and tour guide and we thank you for your comments about Dino. Please be assured that this feedback has been passed onto Dino, his manager's and also our product team. We look forward to you travelling with us again in the future. Best regards, On The Go Tours
- PamelaDelhi to Colombo - 15 days4.0 - GoodWritten on November 23, 2016Great trip. Good guides especially in Sri Lanka. Great accomodation & transport. Some long days in the bus but covered alot in a short time. Definitely recommen...Read moreOn The Go Tours commented on this reviewDear Pamela, Thank you for taking the time to send in your feedback on your tour to India and Sri Lanka. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time on tour with us and that our guide Akthar in Sri Lanka made your trip more enjoyable. Thank you again for taking the time to write. Regards, On The Go Tours
On The Go Tours Tours
Latin America26 tours
About On The Go Tours
On The Go offer tours to a variety of destinations worldwide, while specialising in travel for those who are wanting to have fun, yet still have a cultural experience. The experienced team at On The Go provide carefully planned tours, as well as personalised tailor-made holidays! For those wanting the highest level of service as well as having a passion for being adventurous, On The Go Tours are a great company to travel with.
On The Go Tours videos
- Main Page Video
- Incredible India
- Show more...
- Journey to Angkor Wat
Why On The Go Tours
On The Go knows that adventures can be better when the day ends with a cold beer by the pool or a soft pillow to lay down on. Each day On The Go is searching out comfortable hotels and boutique properties where travelers can stay while on tour. On The Go is known for their attitude of “adventure in style”!
When traveling with the On the Go team, you will notice that they are more like a family than a group of colleagues. They are brought together by their enthusiasm for travel, as well as a professional work ethic.
To help build the family-like relationship, once a year they will travel from all across the globe to meet up and discuss how to make One The Go even better. They get together at one of their destinations, and share ideas, reflect on the previous year, and make plans for the future, to ensure you as a traveler have the best experience possible.
On The Go Tours Benefits
When traveling with On The Go, you know that you are experiencing these places while giving something back to the local communities. On The Go ensures they have a light footprint, and the large majority of the funds remain in the countries visited - they aim to support the local communities at a grassroots level. Their sustainable travel policies mean that you can enjoy your travels and experiences, knowing you have made a positive contribution to the local communities.
Enjoy Your Travels
By ensuring everything has been planned and organised, One The Go allows you to have an unforgettable holiday. They know that time is precious, and how much of a profound impact travel experiences can have on someone, so they do everything they can to make the most out of each day.
- Bronze - Best Escorted Tours Holiday CompanyBritish Travel Awards2016
- Silver - Best Escorted Adventure Holiday CompanyBritish Travel Awards 2016
- Silver - Best Holiday Company to Southeast AsiaBritish Travel Awards 2016
- Gold - Best Holiday Company to North AfricaBritish Travel Awards 2016
- Gold - Best Holiday Company to East & Central AsiaBritish Travel Awards 2016
- Gold - Best Holiday Company to Southern AsiaBritish Travel Awards 2016
- BRONZE - Best Small Holiday Company East & Central Asia (China and SBritish Travel Awards 2015
- SILVER - Best Small Holiday Company for North Africa (Egypt & MoroccBritish Travel Awards 2015
- BRONZE - Best Medium Holiday Company to East & Central Asia (China aBritish Travel Awards 2014
- SILVER - Best Medium Holiday Company to North Africa (Egypt and MoroBritish Travel Awards 2014
- WINNER - Best Medium Holiday Company to East & Central Asia (China & SBritish Travel Awards 2013
- WINNER - Best Medium Holiday Company to Southern Asia (Indian SubcontiBritish Travel Awards 2013
On The Go Tours Guides
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFeesLearn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it!Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits.Learn more
On The Go Tours Story & History
Back in the cold winter of 1998 in London, Scott and Jay, founders of On The Go, followed the warmth of the sun and summer for an unforgettable adventure. It was this experience of traveling the world discovering history, cultures, and the incredible beauty that surrounds us, that lead to On The Go tours being born. Understanding how special the friends they made along the way were, they wanted to inspire others to travel and have similar amazing adventures; and that was shaped into On The Go tours.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Compare On The Go Toursvs
On The Go Tours vs Free & Easy Travelervs
On The Go Tours vs Intrepidvs
On The Go Tours vs Contikivs
On The Go Tours vs Trek Americavs
On The Go Tours vs Shamrocker Adventuresvs
On The Go Tours vs Topdeckvs
On The Go Tours vs Busaboutvs
On The Go Tours vs Haggis Adventuresvs
On The Go Tours vs Dragomanvs
On The Go Tours vs Acacia Adventure Holidays