11 Nomadic Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- AnneCamels & Kasbahs - 9 Days4.0 - GoodWritten on January 17, 2017Thoroughly enjoyed my trip with Nomadic, the schedule was a little hectic with a lot of travelling involved ...Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your comments. I understand you were on our Marrakech & Sahara 8 day tour which has changed for 2017. We do try to cover a lot of areas within the tour so passengers can see the best that Morocco has to offer. I am glad the guides made your trip successful!
- SvetoslavaMarrakech, Sahara & Beach - (NEW 2017) - 8 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 17, 2017This trip definitely exceeded my expectations! Special thanks to Mustapha and Brahim (our tour guides), who made everything they can to keep us satisfied. The ...Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your kind feedback. Happy to see your friends in the future!
- JacquesMarrakech & Sahara - 8 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 2, 2017...y. Our tour guides (Mustapha and Brahim) and our driver (Mousa) from "Nomadic" were excellent in all aspects. Our group included about 18 people s...Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewWe are glad you had a wonderful time on our tour. Thank you for your feedback & Happy New Year!
- JANETMorocco Encompassed - 15 Days4.0 - GoodWritten on December 16, 2016Snow-capped mountains, desert, beach, cities - we saw them all. We were six on the tour; our ages ranged from 27 to 67. We all enjoyed the trip. Our guide shar...Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your feedback! I hope the memory of Morocco will stay with you forever.
- CarlMarrakech & Sahara - 8 Days4.0 - GoodWritten on August 4, 2016Camel ride and quad bikes were amazing!
Nomadic Tours Tours
About Nomadic Tours
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFeesLearn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it!Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits.Learn more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Is there a mandatory Single Supplement?
We do not charge solo passenger the single supplement. We pair passengers of the same sex up and let them share a twin room.
The single supplement charge is only applied should a passenger request they wanted a single room. Anyone else would be paired up.