15 Nomadic Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- MVMónicaMorocco Encompassed - 15 Days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on May 29, 2017We went on the Morocco Encompassed Tour and it was absolutely perfect! We got all we expected and so much more. The adventure, the exotic land and people, the t…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your great feedback Monica. We are glad that you've had such a good time and that Younes made the tour even better. We will pass on your comments and thank you to him.
- MCMargotMorocco Express Essaouira - 5 Days4.0 - GoodWritten on May 10, 2017Loved the Marrakech express hop off tour. We had a great tour guide Mustapha who took us to some great places. There was a lot of time spent in the car but it w…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for the great feedback Margot! We would love to see your pictures if you are happy to share!
- AAmyMarrakech, Sahara & Beach - 8 Days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on March 21, 2017I had the best time on this tour. Everything was so easy and well organized, I saw all the things I had wanted to and Brahim was a wonderful and knowledgeable …Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for providing feedback. Glad that Brahim made your tour so wonderful!
- EmilyMarrakech, Sahara & Beach - 8 Days4.5 - ExcellentWritten on March 11, 2017…iful country, and I highly recommend to go there if you get a chance. Nomadic are a tour company that are giving back to the local community by do…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your wonderful comments! We value our guides and appreciate everything they do to make our passengers have a great experience!
- ADAnneCamels & Kasbahs - 9 Days4.0 - GoodWritten on January 17, 2017Thoroughly enjoyed my trip with Nomadic, the schedule was a little hectic with a lot of travelling involved …Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your comments. I understand you were on our Marrakech & Sahara 8 day tour which has changed for 2017. We do try to cover a lot of areas within the tour so passengers can see the best that Morocco has to offer. I am glad the guides made your trip successful!
- SSvetoslavaMarrakech, Sahara & Beach - 8 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 17, 2017This trip definitely exceeded my expectations! Special thanks to Mustapha and Brahim (our tour guides), who made everything they can to keep us satisfied. The …Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your kind feedback. Happy to see your friends in the future!
- JacquesMarrakech & Sahara - 8 Days5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 2, 2017…y. Our tour guides (Mustapha and Brahim) and our driver (Mousa) from "Nomadic" were excellent in all aspects. Our group included about 18 people s…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewWe are glad you had a wonderful time on our tour. Thank you for your feedback & Happy New Year!
- JDJANETMorocco Encompassed - 15 Days4.0 - GoodWritten on December 16, 2016Snow-capped mountains, desert, beach, cities - we saw them all. We were six on the tour; our ages ranged from 27 to 67. We all enjoyed the trip. Our guide shar…Read moreNomadic Tours commented on this reviewThank you for your feedback! I hope the memory of Morocco will stay with you forever.
- CCarlMarrakech & Sahara - 8 Days4.0 - GoodWritten on August 4, 2016Camel ride and quad bikes were amazing!
Nomadic Tours Tours
About Nomadic Tours
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFees Learn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it! Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits. Learn more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Is there a mandatory Single Supplement?
We do not charge solo passenger the single supplement. We pair passengers of the same sex up and let them share a twin room.
The single supplement charge is only applied should a passenger request they wanted a single room. Anyone else would be paired up.