Headquarters in Littleton, CO, USA
4.5/5 - Excellent
See all tours
- Travel independently, without a group
- A local insider host is available every day
- Leave any day of the year
- Lots of free time
Unlock World Touring Day Sale Unlock up to $600 in extra savings
ends on 30 Jun 2017
12 Monograms Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
Looking for a specific tour? 482 Monograms toursCheck it out
- NadiaIndia's Golden Triangle with Dubai5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 23, 2017My trip was all I wanted. The driver and tour guides were very professional and knowledgeable. They made my trip enjoyable and easy.
- JKJimParis Getaway4.5 - ExcellentWritten on April 13, 2017The trip was wonderful. It met all of our expectations.
- JCJo-AnneMysteries of the Mayan World with Pre & Post-Stays in Cancun2.5 - AverageWritten on February 17, 2017Not a tour at all. One person with us for 4 days out of 9 and the rest of the time to fend for ourselves.
- SMSueA Week in Paris5.0 - ExcellentWritten on April 6, 2016Awesome! Guide at hotel was superb! Everything we hoped for & more! Would take another one definitely
Latin America 173 tours
Asia 97 tours
Europe 70 tours
Africa 62 tours
At the core of the company are founder Antonio Mantegazza's ideals of passion, hard work, innovation and love for travel. These values are the cornerstone on which Monograms was built and will continue to grow for generations to come.Monograms is 100% independent travel. When you desire to make the most of the world's exciting cities, MONOGRAMS lets you get to know a place like a local. You've probably travelled independently before, but with Monograms your vacation will be easier. Included are hotels, the services of a Local Host to help you on your way to the important sites, city sightseeing or orientation, transportation when you choose one of our city-combinations, and then you get to decide what to do for the rest of your trip.
- Main Page Video
- A better way to travel
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
Monograms is an Independent Travel brand which is part of the Globus Family of Brands established to help independent travellers let someone else do the planning. After 12 years of designing tailor made trips to exotic destinations Monogram travel specialists love to plan, coordinate and schedule everything for you taking away the stress and hassle of planning your trip independently. From arranging to stay in your desired hotels, book private transportation to providing you with your own Local Host each itinerary is uniquely designed to suit your personal needs. Want to bypass the lines at the popular attractions? With Monogram’s “VIP” access, you’ll jump straight to the front of any line giving you more time at every point of interest. Monograms stays with you from the planning stages right until moment you arrive home. They are there to assist you with restaurant reservations, score fantastic seats at a local sporting event and provide you with their very own local favourite picks of places to visit which are off the beaten track. Why waste endless hours of organizing when Monograms can do it for you?
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFees Learn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it! Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits. Learn more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Monograms vs MacBackpackersvs
Monograms vs PP Travelvs
Monograms vs Absolute Africavs
Monograms vs Mulgas Toursvs
Monograms vs Haka Toursvs
Monograms vs Flying Kiwivs
Monograms vs Exodus Travelsvs
Monograms vs Oasis Overlandvs
Monograms vs Travel Talkvs
Monograms vs Nullarbor Traveller