Headquarters in Byron Bay, Australia
4.6/5 - Excellent
See all tours
- Experience surfing lifestyle and culture
- Discover Australia's best surf locations
- Fun and safe way to learn how to surf
- Non-stop fun guaranteed!
12 Mojosurf Australia Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
Looking for a specific tour?13 Mojosurf Australia toursCheck it out
- Hanie8 day Island Hopper Learn to Surf Adventure4.0 - GoodWritten on December 7, 2016Island Hopper, Bali. The instructors were great and also just generally nice people. Red Island camp could use some improvements but it's set in paradise so I'd...Read moreMojosurf Australia commented on this reviewHi Hanie, Glad you had a great time on the trip with us. Thanks so much for sharing your feedback with us and the other Tour Radar users! Your right Red island is a remote location in the jungles of East Java so it is not 5 star but as you know its in a perfect location for awesome waves and friendly people. We are always working on improving our facilities there so all our guests can continue to enjoy this unique experience. Thanks again and we hope you join us on another trip in the near future.
- Eva8 day Island Hopper Learn to Surf Adventure4.0 - GoodWritten on October 20, 2016I would definitely recommend this trip. It was relaxed with enough free time and offers to explore the islands. You didn't need much money because all meals wer...Read moreMojosurf Australia commented on this reviewHey Eva Thank you so much for your review and we are happy you had such a great time on your trip with Mojosurf Bali. We too loved sharing this adventure with you and being able to take you to incredible places, with awesome people and amazing surf spots that Indonesia has to offer and creating memories that will last a life time! Hope you are well and maybe 1 day we will see you again :) If you need to get in contact with me for anything please contact me direct on Balicoordinator@mojosurf.com. Thank you Benny
- Anna4.0 - GoodWritten on April 20, 2016Amazing place to learn to surf. The camp is situated in a unique setting right on the beach. Friendly staff and surf instructors gave the camp an awesome atmosp...Read more
- Rani7 Day Livin' The Dream Surf Adventure5.0 - ExcellentWritten on March 8, 2016It was awesome!!
Mojosurf Australia Tours
About Mojosurf Australia
TWO AUSSIE MATES Nat and Dan were born and bred surfing on Australia’s East Coast. They met in the surf and shared the same dream to give up their day jobs and enjoy a life of fun, surfing, adventure, travel and meeting new people. In 1998 the guys turned their dream into a reality with the creation of the guided Mojosurf adventure cruising the coast between Sydney and Byron Bay. Life could not be any better, meeting new people, surfing every day, teaching surfing, travelling to the best surf spots, eating great food, having fun nonstop day and night, and living the dream! Word spread that the best way to learn surfing and experience the surfer’s lifestyle was to catch a ride with Mojosurf and let the good times roll. Mojosurf’s strong belief that everybody should experience surfing, the lifestyle and the culture in a fun and safe way has seen them grow into one of the world’s leading surf tuition, travel and adventure groups. Mojosurf now operates surf schools, guided surf adventures and surf camps in awesome surf locations like Australia’s East Coast between Sydney and Byron Bay; Raglan in New Zealand; and Bali and beyond. We invite you to come live the dream with Mojosurf, we’ll induct you into the surfing lifestyle and culture, and welcome you into the Mojo family.
Mojosurf Australia videos
- Mojo Surf
- Spot X
- Learn to surf with Mojosurf
- Mojo Surf Academy
- Mojosurf's Surf Adventures
- Show more...
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFeesLearn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it!Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits.Learn more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Compare Mojosurf Australiavs
Mojosurf Australia vs Beach Travellersvs
Mojosurf Australia vs Free & Easy Travelervs
Mojosurf Australia vs Intrepidvs
Mojosurf Australia vs SpiceRoads Cycle Toursvs
Mojosurf Australia vs Geckos Adventuresvs
Mojosurf Australia vs G Adventuresvs
Mojosurf Australia vs Exodus Travelsvs
Mojosurf Australia vs No Roads Expeditionsvs
Mojosurf Australia vs Bamba Experiencevs
Mojosurf Australia vs Topdeck