Italy on a Budget Tours
Headquarters in Florence, Italy
4.6/5 - Excellent
See all tours
- 100% Italian company
- Budget trips with great value for money
- Discovery combined with fun and relax!
- Learn about local customs while traveling
57 Italy on a Budget Tours Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
Looking for a specific tour?14 Italy on a Budget Tours toursCheck it out
- AshleyAMALFI COAST TOUR from Rome - 4DAYS4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 27, 2016I went on the Amalfi coast tour this past August, my guide was Rihanne and she was just fantastic. I really enjoyed the tour.
- LorieAMALFI COAST TOUR from Rome - 4DAYS3.0 - AverageWritten on October 1, 2016It was not as I expected. We were in a camp. It would've been appreciated if you guys specify that this was our accommodations. There were also no towels, so it...Read moreItaly on a Budget Tours commented on this reviewDear Lorie, What part of the 3 nights accommodation in a 3 bed shared cabin on a hill top camping village is not clear to you? I am sorry but this is clearly written on the tour description and also on the tour program that you are staying in a camping village. We do not promote it differently. We even specify that towels can be rented at reception. Resign this feedback make me think that you haven't read the information provided properly before booking. Regarding the fact that you were harassed in the camping village, I am sorry if this happened even though it is the first time ever we hear such a thing. Reception is open 24h and there is also a guardian at night. The campsite is safe but we are not responsible of other guests behaviour staying there. The security for our customers is our main and the camping village interest.
Italy on a Budget Tours Tours
About Italy on a Budget Tours
Italy on a Budget tours is a travel company based in Florence and specialized in the youth travel 18-35's market. We have been operating since 2007 when the owner Irene Chimenti after a 2 year experience of guiding around Europe, where she discovered her passion of sharing her knowledge about the different destinations with travellers coming from various nationalities, decided to move back to her homeland Tuscany. This is when she launched her registered trademark “Tuscany on a Budget tours” with the philosophy to offer budget trips, events and activities for a lifetime experience to young independent travellers willing to learn, taste and see what the territory has to offer in a fun environment together with a young, lively and knowledgeable team.Since then we have been running city tours in Florence and day trips to Tuscany. In 2013 we have launched our new trademark “ Italy on a Budget tours” with the idea to develop activities for 18-35's across to new popular destinations in Italy.Italy on a Budget tours is different from all the other local tour operators because we put all ourselves in the tours. Our philosophy is “ Experience Italy from a local point of view” with interesting stories, fun facts and lots of laugh. Our passengers are all independent travellers coming mainly from Australia, Canada, America, New Zeland and UK and during the tours they get to share their travel stories with the people of the same age having the same experience.Our team is composed of locals guides and we all speak fluent English. We all love sharing the passion for our land, all the secrets, the traditions and the culture of Italy with our fellow travellers. So, if the grip on your wallet is as tight as most Italian men's trousers, you no longer need to miss out this beautiful region. Italy on a Budget are the local superheroes and in the words of Super Mario, your friendly Italian plumber, “Life is a game, kid! It all depends on how you play”. WHY CHOOSE US? GREAT VALUE FOR MONEY: All our tours are the cheapest you can find because we know our customers ( students, backpackers, travellers on a budget) and the fact that their pockets are small. For this reason we want to make sure everyone can experience Italy without missing out or breaking the bank. LOCAL GUIDES: All our tours are escorted by professional and extremely trained English speaking guides and their sole purpose is to ensure you have the time of your life. Our local guides know the people, the traditions and the customs so that they can provide you with unrivaled insights and a real taste of the culture while having fun. AUTHENTIC EXPERIENCE: We offer budget trips, events and activities for a lifetime experience to everyone willing to learn, taste and see what the territory has to offer in a fun environment together with a young, lively and knowledgeable team for an authentic experience. MEET OTHER TRAVELLERS: Our tours are the perfect opportunity to meet other travellers of the same age especially for solo travellers and share the travel stories. SMALL GROUPS : The majority of our tours are small and often run with 8 seat minivans for a better cultural experience. At the end of the tour everyone feels like a big family and never wants to leave.
Italy on a Budget Tours videos
- Amalfi coast trip
- Let's learn how to cook Italian food!
- Q&A: Italy on a Budget
- PISA & CINQUE TERRE day trip
- The Taste of Tuscany
- Show more...
- Amalfi coast with Italy on Budget tours
- Italy On A Budget INTRO
- The Grape Escape winery tour
- Tuscany Experience day touur
- Italy on a Budget
- The Palio of Siena with Italy on a Budget tours
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFeesLearn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it!Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits.Learn more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Compare Italy on a Budget Toursvs
Italy on a Budget Tours vs Frontier Adriaticvs
Italy on a Budget Tours vs Bamba Experiencevs
Italy on a Budget Tours vs Extreme Irelandvs
Italy on a Budget Tours vs UTracksvs
Italy on a Budget Tours vs Globusvs
Italy on a Budget Tours vs Cosmosvs
Italy on a Budget Tours vs Monogramsvs
Italy on a Budget Tours vs Stoke Travelvs
Italy on a Budget Tours vs Wingbuddyvs
Italy on a Budget Tours vs Discovery Adventures