Headquarters in Toronto, Canada
4.5/5 - Excellent
See all tours
- Smaller Group Size for more Personal Service
- Premium & Luxury Centrally Located Hotels
- More Legroom, More Comfort
- More free time at every stay
113 Insight Vacations Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
Looking for a specific tour?302 Insight Vacations toursCheck it out
- MargaretBritain and Ireland Discovery5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 26, 2016A great experience was enjoyed by all our fellow travelers as we toured England and Ireland led by our tour director - Parri Gregory.
- StevenNormandy Brittany and the Loire Valley4.5 - ExcellentWritten on October 29, 2016Excellent tour..
- AntheaEnchanting Canyonlands5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 2, 2016Just wonderful! Level of care and detail great. Sights amazing . Accomodations outstanding . Timing excellent!
Insight Vacations Tours
About Insight Vacations
For more than 35 years Insight Vacations has offered premium guided tours throughout Europe, North America, North Africa, India and Asia. Insight guests can choose from 113 carefully designed travel itineraries which includes a range of Signature Events for a unique look into the history and culture of each destination. Every tour is specially designed to provide exceptional service combined with first class touring that only Insight can bring to you. Travellers have become more sophisticated over the years and Insight is committed to provide guests with a little “extra” with each tour, featuring the very best each destination has to offer.
Insight Vacations videos
- Introducing Insight Vacations
- Ultimate Italy - Luxury Gold
- Europe Tours - Insight Vacations
- Scandinavia - Insight Vacations
- French Connection - Luxury Gold
- Show more...
- Egypt Tours - Insight Vacations
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Discover India
- Europe Intro
- Insight Signature Hotels in India
- Insight Luxury Gold - Ultimate Italy
- The real taste of India
- Insight Luxury Gold Living like a local
- Insight Vacations Travel Styles
- The Art of Touring in Style
- Journey Beyond the Ordinary
- The Magic of Winter Markets
- Country Roads of Umbria & Tuscany with Insight Tour Director Francesca Bossi
- Russia, Warsaw & the Baltic States with Insight Tour Director Anna Luthi
- Harmony of Central Europe with Luxury Gold Travelling Concierge Irina Cerar
- Spain & Portugal in Style with Luxury Gold Travelling Concierge Toni Aguilar
- Best of Morocco with Insight Tour Director Barrak Abdulwahad
- Majestic Switzerland with Luxury Gold Travelling Concierge Carl Eggeling
- Easy Pace Italy with Insight Tour Director Belinda Richardson
- Luxurious London & Paris with Luxury Gold Travelling Concierge Peter Meahan
- Highlights of Spain with Insight Tour Director Jacqueline Pangman
- Country Roads of Bavaria, Switzerland & Austria with Insight Tour Director Robert Lintott
- Country Roads of Italy with Insight Tour Director Elena Terminello
- Highlights of Europe with Insight Tour Director Ruth Ridgway
- Northern Capitals & Russia with Insight Tour Director Maja Polansek
- Grand Tour of Italy & Sicily with Insight Tour Director Daniele Nannetti
- Romantic Britain & Ireland with Insight Tour Director Cherryl Duke
- The Great Western American Adventure with Insight Tour Director Todd Geist
- Treasures of the Incas with Luxury Gold Travelling Concierge Barbara Ferstl
- Glorious Switzerland with Insight Tour Director Martin Malissa
- Britain & Ireland Explorer with Insight Tour Director Christina Bader
- The Best of Eastern Canada & the USA with Insight Tour Director Roger Grenfell
- Classic Mid Atlantic with Insight Tour Director Robin O'Malley
- Sicily in Depth with Insight Tour Director Barbara Tagliavento
- Elegance of the East Coast with Luxury Gold Travelling Concierge Gary Blender
- Natural Wonders of Iceland with Insight Tour Director Snorri Valsonn
- Treasures of Turkey with Insight Tour Director Cem Tas
With only a handful of staff Insight Vacations was founded in London in 1978. They quickly proved to be an exceptional tour operator when in 1983 they won “the Queen’s Award for Export Achievement” from Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II. Today, Insight Vacations escorts over 100,000 guests per year and has offices located worldwide. “The Art of Touring in Style” is Insight’s signature philosophy and continues to be the emphasis when creating unique travel itineraries that focus on exceptional quality to provide unforgettable memories.
From the moment you embark on an Insight Vacations tour you’ll know from the get go that you’ll be treated to the ultimate travel holiday. Insight will deliver the highest standard of service and take you on a memorable journey which will include exploring exceptional sites, engaging in fun filled activities, feasting upon authentic cuisines and relaxing in luxurious accommodations. You’ll feel like a local as we open the door to incredible ‘must-see must- do’ sights and special local experiences. Insight’s premium highlights and unique personal insights are an integral part of your tour and are included in the price of each itinerary.Those who choose Insight Vacations will have access to upper premium hotels located right in the city center or in the heart of any scenic National Park. With business class legroom aboard luxury coaches, group sizes of no larger than 40 guests can relax and appreciate the scenic landscapes. Guests will enjoy local and seasonal cuisine highlighted in every dining experience and travel in the company of knowledgeable, experienced and enthusiastic Tour Director who will act as your “Personal Concierge” for the duration of the trip.
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFeesLearn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it!Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits.Learn more
Insight Vacations Photos
The Insight Experience
Insight embraces togetherness and nothing demonstrates this more than sharing a table while enjoying a meal together. Get to know your fellow travellers and with Insight you’ll enjoy both regional and international cuisine in local and renowned restaurants and hotels. We’ll treat you to cooked breakfasts throughout; new Welcome Dinners with our welcome drinks receptions; new Celebration Dinners; unique Dine-Around evenings; and special Highlight Dinners. It is a festival of delicious dining experiences.
After a full day of exploring, Insight travellers can be treated to evening events such as seeing a fiery Flamenco show in Seville or attending a Mozart concert in the stunning Auersperg Palace in Vienna. Some of the best memories are shared once the sun has set and Insight will be there to ensure guests enjoy a wonderful evening. Your Tour Director will always be ready to take care of all the evening’s arrangements and the Insight Driver will always be on hand to take you home so there will be no need to worry about a taxi.
Where you stay is as important as the destination in itself and Insight Vacations has made their mission to hand selected their accommodations that will satisfy even the most traveled individual. Quality, service and level of luxury combined with centrally located properties in historic cities or hotels located in scenic surroundings take top priority. Each property will enhance the travel experience, making your stay a memorable one and the best part is that everything will be taken care of from the moment you arrive. From check in on arrival to having your luggage delivered quickly to your room, all you need to do is sit back and relax.
How you Travel
Insight Vacations knows the importance of comfort and with group sizes restricted to 40 the full-sized luxury high-deck motor-coaches are specially designed for your comfort and enjoyment. Travelling with fewer people vastly improves your comfort and enjoyment. An average of just 32 guests, and a maximum of 40, makes our tours more intimate, friendly and relaxing. Fewer guests also guarantees a better service. Your expert Tour Director has more time to assist with your personal needs; so you’ll be treated as an individual, not one of a crowd. Extra leg room is provided to allow you to stretch out during your travels and there is an on-board washroom (except in Morocco and Israel) for your convenience.
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Compare Insight Vacationsvs
Insight Vacations vs Fez Travelvs
Insight Vacations vs PP Travelvs
Insight Vacations vs Travel Talkvs
Insight Vacations vs Nomadic Toursvs
Insight Vacations vs Exodus Travelsvs
Insight Vacations vs Sundowners Overlandvs
Insight Vacations vs Thirsty Swagmanvs
Insight Vacations vs Vodkatrainvs
Insight Vacations vs MacBackpackersvs
Insight Vacations vs Oasis Overland