based on 301 reviews
MM

Maxine McLaughlin

This was def the best tour I've ever been on! The itinerary was awesome and we got to do so much. Ny favourite things were the island hoping with camping and the boat party with free booze all day! I saw sea turtles, dolphins and heaps of colourful fish i don't know the name of. The tour had all activities and a lot of meals included so I barely spent any money at all! Our tour guide Hugo knew everything there is to know about the Philippines and was always taking part in all the activities. He was so much more than a tour guide, he was like a friend, a couples councilor, a nurse whenever someone got hurt and on top of that a cutie :) to sum it up, if you want to hang out with awesome people, see lots of cool animals, make friends and party, One Life is the tour for you. Thanks One Life and thanks Hugo!

26th July 2017
C

Cally

One Life Adventures Philippines was a trip to remember! Our amazing experience was full of culture, incredible food, amazing people, and an incredible guide which made our holiday even more memorable. A well thought out and planned itinerary which just kept giving. Highly recommend this amazing tour to anyone who wants to travel the world.

22nd July 2017
NJ

Nick jurun

By far one of the best tours I've been on. Solid itinerary filled with places exclusively to One Life and places I'd never have seen if I went to the Philippines solo. Plus our tour guides Joe and Hugo made the trip that much better.

20th July 2017
MH

melialani hamilton

amazing tour with amazing guides! honestly one of the best tours ive done while traveling asia

17th July 2017
NW

Nicholas Waddy

I had the best tour with these guys, would 100% recommend to anyone looking to go to the Phillipines. We had a wicked itinerary, went to some unbelievable spots. Great tour guide.

15th July 2017
E

Elissa

This is no doubt the best tour I have ever been on! You will have the time of your life on a One Life Adventures Tour through the Phillipines. Especially if you have Hugo as a tour leader. He does an incredible job at ensuring everyone has an amazing time exploring and partying through the Phillipines. My partner and I loved our tour so much we have already booked another! There is no better way to see the Phillipines then with a One Life Adventures Tour. You will not be disappointed

13th July 2017
H

Helen

The tour was amazing - I would definitely recommend it! There was a great mix of activities and relaxation and we did things you wouldn't do if you were travelling by yourself, such as visiting a school and prison. Highlights for me were island hopping around Port Barton - it was great to go somewhere with so few tourists - and the party boat which was really fun and went to some stunning spots. Milly was an amazing tour guide, so much fun but also really knowledgeable and always so positive, I would definitely go on one of her tours again!

D

Dorthe

The trip of my life! Prison visit, island hopping, glamping on a beach, illumenescent algae (if you are lucky), bonfire at the beach, snorkling, waterfalls and party boats are just some of the highlights from this adventure! As if Palawan and El Nido is not tempting enough it self, Onelife takes you to the best places. Beatiful islands with white sand and crystal clear waters, perfect for snorkeling. Our tourguide Milly, ended up being so much more than "just a tour guide". She was a cool friend and sometimes a "mom" for the group. She was ALWAYS there for us, no matter what time of day or night. And in addition to that, this girl is so full of energy, and positivity that she could probably get us hyped up over a stick! I just want to thank Onelife and Milly for the best trip, that I will remeber for the rest of my life! Mabuhay! ❤️

CN

Casper Nørland

Fantastic tour and a super guide!

NK

Nimesh Karia

This is a great tour which I would highly recommend to anyone thinking about booking. The activities are well thought out and planned by one life. Our tour guide (Milly) was a ledge who made everyday fun even during the parts which may be less enjoyable like travelling from one activity / place to another. There's many things in the itinerary which you would or could never do if travelling by yourself including visiting amazing beaches of the beaten track to a open prison where we sung songs with prisoners, many who have been given life sentences. Snorkling with sea turtles and the el nido boat party were other personal highlights of the trip. The only disappointment for me was not being able to visit the underground river due to the terror threat but the reasons for one life to cancel are more than understandable as safety has to be their priority even if the treat may not deter most tourists. However the alternative activities organised were awesome and we had a great day anyway. Overall it was the best tour I've been on and can't recommend it enough. In fact I was so impressed with one life I also booked the add on to Cebu to swim with whale sharks with a few other members from our awesome group which was also an amazing experience.

5th July 2017