based on 311 reviews

Alice Coleman

The trip has been amazing and all the staff, Adam, Hugo and Milly, have been great in helping towards the experience that I have had! I would definitely recommend this tour to others as there is a great mix of learning about the culture as well as relaxing on the beach and taking in the sights!

18 hours ago

Olivia Rebellato

My One Life Philippine Trip was absolutely amazing! Everything was better than I expected and the whole trip ran very smoothly. The guides on my trip were Milly, Adam and Hugo. All three were helpful at all times, as well as making the bus trips and activities very fun. All accommodation throughout the trip was comfortable, especially Z Hostel, Spin and Canvas. The trip was full of incredible experiences like camping on a private island, a Philippine cultural experience, zip lining and a party boat with free flowing alcohol. There was never a dull moment on the trip and I would highly recommend the trip to everyone!!

18 hours ago
J

Jessica

I had an amazing time with One Life Philippines! The tour was incredible and such an amazing experience that I will remember for the rest of my life. The Philippines is so beautiful and an absolute must place to visit. The tour leader was amazing, nothing was too much trouble and you felt very safe throughout. I've been on lots of tours but One Life are definitely one of the best tour groups.

12th September 2017
C

Carolina

One life adventures tour was amazing especially the island hopping in el nido, it was my favourite part of the tour. Milly was amazing as our tour guide, she made the tour even more enjoyable and fun. I had a great time :)

11th September 2017
OM

Oliver Marshall

I had an absolutely amazing experience. The Philippines is such a beautiful country and you really do get to see some of the best parts of it with One Life. There was a good variety of activities, from Island hopping to spending a day learning about Filipino culture. The days are very activity packed but you also have some downtime in between to help you relax and get some much needed rest. My favourite part of the trip was the boat party in El Nido, which takes you around some of the most amazing islands that you will ever see, with the clearest most turquoise water, which you will find pretty much everywhere in the Philippines but in El Nido its on another level. The people on the tour were absolutely amazing, we bonded really well as a group and became really close after the 10 days. We also had an amazing marriage proposal on the last day of the tour on the beach in the sunset (Filipino sunsets are by far the best ive ever seen) which was a really beautiful way to end the trip. Our tour guide Milly as well was very helpful along the whole trip with keeping everything organised and giving recommendations. The only very small things that I could think of to improve would have been the first night, maybe an activity slightly more inclusive to get to know the group better. And secondly we could have maybe done the long car journeys at different times so we could make use of our days a little more, the days that we travelled. But aside from those two minor things I had a fantastic time travelling the Philippines and would definitely recommend this tour to anyone thinking of going to the Philippines!

10th September 2017
J

Johan

The best trip you can go on, it was never the samething always mixing it up!! There is not one place in the world were you can experience this beauty and the best part its not crowded ... if you want a relaxed but stil explore this is the tour just for you!! The One Life team is amazing, they went out of their way to make it a flippen lekker trip.. Milly our tourguide made all of us feel comfortable with each other and always made it look so easy!!! Thanks alot!!! The accommodation is simple, relaxed,cool and very comfortable... Thank you One Life Adventures for making this the best trip ever , you took us to the most spectacular areas , the vibe was always positive !! Al the best for the future, you WILL succeed !!!!!

S

Samantha

One life adventures philippines tour was definitely much more than what i expected, the accomodation is not your average hostel and rather of much higher standard! The tour is put together really well and you get to see so much of the philippines in just 10 days from mountains to beautiful white beaches, ziplining, partying and not just visiting the country but also experiencing the Philippine way of life which was definitely a highlight! The tour would not be the same without our tour guide/mother/nurse Milly Tamati... She made the tour just that much better... organizing all our trips and making booking without us even realising it, Milly without a doubt made my tour memorable!

Ben Fern

I chose the one life tour unsure of what to expect along with other trips/ tours in south east Asia, the one life Philippines tour is my third out of 4 booked tours, and I must say by far.... this tour tops every expectation I had and more, being a novice traveler/backpacker I decided after speaking to many people that a tour would be best to suit what wanted out of my trip. turning 30 in this coming December and being registered disabled I was unsure if I was too old and maybe feel a little not one of the group, I can assure you this was not the case at all, from the moment I arrived at Z hostel I was booked in and made my way to my room, upon arrival I met Adam who I later found out he was to become one life newest tour guide, top guy I must say and told me a few details over a drink on the roof top bar. the following day I met the rest of the group and within 24-48 hours realised this tour was gonna be great and I was not disapointed. Every single activity, hostel, activity and meal has been so much more than I expected, the tour guide Milly made everyone welcome and always around to help and answer any questions we had, she also went above and beyond trying to make some of the longer catch journeys feel less long with games, jokes and stories along with other facts and history of the philipines, she felt more like one of the group more than the guide. I tend not to read the itenery of the tour as I like to just get up in a morning and embrace the day as in comes. no matter what the activity or trip was of the day I was helped and made to feel part of the group every second, at times especially walking/ climbing parts I was worried I would hold the group up or be left behind, this was not the case everyone stayed together and the laughing and joking and stories made the time disappear and i suceeded in things i didnt think I would, and i feel I have a different out look on my self as a person ans my life back in the uk and one life have played a big part in this. After reading other reviews people pick out best bits and things but for me I can't do that because the trip as a whole has been the best experince for me and i thank one life adventures, millie, adam and the whole group of "new life time friends" for memories and experiences that will stay with me forever, and I will be following the company on social media because I can't wait to see what it holds and what new trips maybe come available because I know this for sure will not be my only tour with this fantastic company.

JK

jelle kolet

I went on the 10 day tour with one life adventures to the Philippines and it exceeded my expectations. this has been the first time I went on an organized tour so to be fair I didn't really know what to expect, but I have travelled quite a bit and was duly impressed right of the bat. Milly our tour guide made an Facebook group with basic information which she updated as the start date got closer. I flew to Manila and even though I arrived in the middle of the night Milly had organized transport to the Hostel which was paid for. It can be daunting for some people to arrive in a new country with a strange culture. Not knowing what to do, where to go and how to deal with the locals. Nothing to worry about with One Life. everything was taken care of from start to finish. Giving freedom to the more seazoned travelers and providing appropriate guidance to the novice explorers. the first night was reserved for getting to know the rest of the group before the tour really took off. we flew to Puerto Prinscesa in Palawan to be blow away by our first accommodation. Canvas Boutique hotel was the bees knees. Stylish, clean, comfortable with an amazing pool. what a way to start! I won't go in to detail to much about the rest of the tour, cause you really need to experience it yourself and be blown away at every stop, every new experience by novelty, incredible beauty, the hospitality of the Philippino people, the fun with the group and the tireless energy and professionalism of our guide Milly Tamati. The highlights for me, which are almost too many to list, were the visit to the Iwahig prison (with the dancing inmates), camping overnight on our private tropical island, visiting the local school at port Barton, the remoteness of port Barton, the natural beauty of Palawan and especially El Nido, which is the epitome of tropical paradise. But above all I enjoyed the fun with the group, knowing that some life long friendships have come from this Philippine adventure. Major cudos to One Life Adventures and Milly Tamati for making this a once in a life time experience. I'll be looking into other destinations that One Life has to offer feeling confident that it will be nothing less than incredible.

Adam Beadle

Just finished my tour One Life tour of the Philippines and I have to say that I was extremely impressed. Having travelled other SE Asian countries I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the accommodation and the food. The tour was extremely well organised, Milly, our guide, was extremely friendly and informative. We had a mixture of fun activities and down time where you really got the chance to take it all in (the scenery etc). The Philippines is a beautiful country, one which I would highly recommend to everyone and there's not better way to do it than with One Life.