based on 221 reviews

Hayley

The tour was so well organised and allowed us to see the most amazing parts of Palawan. Our guide Joe was awesome and I would highly recommend this tour to anyone! Thanks for such an a amazing experience

4 days ago

Hugo

Flawless itinerary in the most beautiful and amazing country in the world. Accommodation is great and the tour guide Joe is very knowledgeable, helpful and heaps of fun! Apart from the coolest lagoons and the sickest sunsets I've seen monkeys, dolphins, sea turtles and lots of other wildlife too. You will get a lot of opportunities to get to know local people with different backgrounds. Filipinos might be on 24/7 island time but they are so welcoming and funny! and their English is very good too making communication super easy. The kids are great too and always keen to play and joke around! 10/10 would recommend to anyone adventurous who wants to do activities not available to the public and who likes to end the day with some cold Red Horse and Tanduay! Good for couples, friends and solo travellers too. Maaaabuhay!

5 days ago

Nikolaj Franch Ølholm Larsen

Lovely experiences! I genuinely believe that you get some very rare experiences with this tour. like camping on an isolated beach for example. experiences I probably wouldn't find on my own. Had the best tour guide with us, Joe Silk! He always had an amazing energy and working his hardest to give us all a great experience. Even though he would go party with us all night long he would still be up next morning as the first and being ready to guide us and help us with any inquiry. We all felt in great hands, Thanks Joe! Loved meeting the good people on the tour with me and would definitely recommend this trip to others!

David Fonseca

The trip was amazing, I enjoyed all the places where we were, Joe the guide was very kind and friendly, accommodation was very good the places where Joe took us for meals were delicios. Joe and the group made me feel like we were friends before. Everything was on time, I hope to try a new adventure with ONE LIFE in other countries FUE UN SUPER TOUR

Milly Tamati

This tour was easily the best tour I've ever done. It's extremely well organised with an awesome itinerary that gives a great overall taste of the Philippines. There are so many extra inclusions which I've never seen on other tours, even down to a one hour long massage! Joe our tour guide was brilliant. He's super knowledgeable and did a great job of bringing everyone together. Standard of the accommodation was very high, transport was comfortable and all of the activities were really fun. 10/10 would recommend this trip! :)

Laura Mosegaard Frederiksen

The tour has been amazing! Definitely exceeded my expectations. Especially the accommodation has been incredible. Our guide Joe has been very helpful and loads of fun. The transportation has been good, no issues there. We've had a lot of fun experiences that I don't think I would have had if I hadn't booked this tour and done The Philippines by myself.

Danny Denver

One Life Adventures' tour of the Philippines was absolutely fantastic, my wife and I had a blast. The itinerary is jam-packed with a great range of activities. The island of Palawan displayed some of the best views I've ever seen. Not to forget the fun filled nights and boat party. I had such a wonderful time thanks to: 1. One life adventures' well thought out tour 2. One life adventures' tour leader 3. The amazing bunch of people I shared the experience with, cheers peeps :) Joe was our tour leader. He is organised, very switched when it came to answering questions and solving problems. He is kind, approachable and loads of fun. Joe really impressed me with how he was able to juggle everyone needs in the group. He was able to blend in with everyone and at the same time be the leader, which is a very difficult balance to find as a tour guide. Thanks Joe :) #OneLife #SilkySpecial #Buffalo

Brooke Coney

Absolutely loved this tour ! Everything about this tour was perfect, would highly recommend. It was so good to explore Palawan with OneLife - all the activities were amazing and it was great to be able to do so many different things. I would never have been able to have so much fun exploring Palawan if it wasnt for this tour. A highlight for me would definitely be camping on the beach in Port Barton. The accommodation, transport and food have all been amazing and overall I would highly recommend this tour to anyone wanting to explore Palawan. Our guide has also been amazing and has made the tour run so smoothly and made it so much more fun ! Wouldnt have been the same without you Joe !

Bettina Blesch

Diese Tour war der absolute Hammer! Wundervolle Eindruecke und Erlebnisse, die kaum in Worte zu fassen sind. Ich hatte eine wunderbar organisierte Reise in der dennoch genug Freiraum fuer eigene Aktivitaeten und zum Entspannen war. Mein bisher schoenster Urlaub und ich wuerde es jederzeit wieder tun!!!

Georgie Everingham

The One Life tour was very well organised and our tour guide Joe went above and beyond for everyone - having extensive knowledge of the Philippines. We visited so many beautiful places with the definite highlights being camping on the beach and the boat party - as well as swimming in pristine crystal clear waters. I couldn't fault this tour at all - Fun times all around :)