based on 279 reviews
MJ

Michael jones

This was the first tour I've ever been on. Not knowing what to expect for the duration of the tour. I was surprised how much I enjoyed every moment of it. From start to finish there was nothing but good vibes and laughter. A real eye opener to how people on the other side of the world live. Our tour guide (Milly) was amazing, answered any questions we asked filled the whole group with confidence and held us all together as a group. When the tour finished me and my partner had another 4 days which our guide help us with from start to finish. I can't thank her enough for making this experinace one I'll never forget. If you could pick a guide it would be her.

6 days ago

Dominique Trauer

This tour exceeded my expectations! Our tour guide Milly made me feel at ease in the Philippines making every day fun, yet she is always professional at the same time. All of the island hopping activities were well planned out, and took us to untouched beautiful waters. The jail visit singing songs on guitar with the inmates was touching and a once in a lifetime experience. I would recommend this tour to everyone who is going to the Philippines. They can take you to places off the beaten track, making you always feel safe, plenty of interesting activities, well planned transportation, best accommodation in the area! A must do!

7 days ago
C

Charlotte

Absolutely amazing tour and wouldn't be half as good if it wasn't for our tour guide Milly! She was fun but efficient, extremely helpful and on hand 24/7 with all the answers and solutions! Through one life we went places, seen things you just wouldn't do and see without the knowledge she has. Accommodation and transportation is sorted for you including most meals of your thinking about this tour just book it... you will not be disappointed

19th June 2017
B

brooke

Fantastic tour! Great people, great adventures. Best tour guide ever Milly. Would highly recommend this tour to everyone as we saw the best of what the phillipines could offer.

19th June 2017

Katie Sian Patterson

This trip was absolutely amazing.The mixture of things you do on the tour make it enjoyable for everyone, from the beautiful island hopping, visiting and talking to prisoners to cooking Filipino food on the cultural day. Our guide Millie was a hero. We were a bit apprehensive about coming to the Philippines but Millie made us feel instantly comfortable and relaxed. Her friendly, warm and approachable manner alongside her love for life was infectious and had a huge impact to everyone's enjoyment of the tour. Her ability to join in all aspects of the tour whilst being utterly professional and organised was admirable. Couldnt recommend this tour or Millie anymore. Thank you!

17th June 2017

Jonny Banks

Couldn't have wished for a better tour and tour guide (Milly). The tour took us off the beaten track to some absolute gems. The Philippines is one hell of a country and Milly made it such a great experience with many breathtaking moments. One Life gave us the opportunity to stay in some luxury accomodation and also some once in a lifetime accomodation on our own private beach. The transportation provided was great and completely painless. I really recommend this tour and if you can try and get on one of Milly's tours. Such a legend, always happy and nothing is ever an issue. Thank you One Life and Milly for 10 days I will never forget.

Sonya Barmanroy

Had a brilliant time on the trip. its well thought out and delivered. i was nervous before coming due to negative press i had read, but felt better when i arrived and realised safety was put first by one life. for the facilities available the food was always good. our guide Milly did her best to ensure we were always happy. she was around all the time, round the clock and somehow always smiling even when things went wrong. i would recommend this trip to someone eager to see some of the more beautiful and untouched sights of palawan.

Michelle Seeley

One for this best tours well organised and takes you to places you would never go on your own. see the Philippines life with locals and the way live not you were all tourist go. liked the cultural day and learning how the cook and makes things. Milly was a great guide like a mum for the 10 days anything you want she will sort. does more than her job to make it a great time. way to see the philippines

Laura Kirby

I booked the tour with One Life because the itinery covered the type of activities I was interested in, such as Snorkelling & Island Hopping. This didn't disappoint as we were taken to the most beautiful beaches and snorkelling reefs, often away from the popular spots visited by other tour groups. Spending the day with our group on the boat, with music playing and cold drinks, jumping in and out of the water was exactly what I wanted from this trip. The highlight of my trip would be the night we camped near Port Barton as we had the whole beach to ourselves and walked straight from our tents on to the beach. It was a very remote venue and not visited by many backpackers, which made it even more special. I enjoyed seeing different areas of Palawan and each place had something slighlty different to offer. I liked that we weren't rushed from one place to the next so had time to see each place properly. Travelling from each place also worked well as we were never travelling for more than 3 hours (with breaks) and had a comfy, air conditioned bus. This meant that no day was taken up purely on travelling and so each day had at least one main activity. The tour started in Manila with a welcome dinner which was a great way to meet the rest of the group in a relaxed setting before heading down to Palawan. Throughout the whole trip we had a high standard of food and it was always made clear which meals were included. Each day 1-2 meals were included, except when we were camping and so every meal was included. More the meals not included, Milly gave different recommendations with a variety of price levels so everyone could find something suited to them. Our guide, Milly, made the trip. She was constantly on hand to help with any issues we had and brought such energy to the whole group. She made sure everyone was catered for and brought the group together. She knew each area well so had recommendations for different activities and restaurants when we had free time which was extremely useful. Milly is very passionate about her work, which was evident every day we spent together. Overall, I had an amazing time and genuinely enjoyed every day of the tour. The Philippines is such a beautiful place and it was amazing to experience it with a tour company that had clearly picked out each activity carefully to show the best spots and be around guides that love the area themselves.

Henning Kleb

We had amazing 10 days in the Philippines. The country is very beatiful (amazing beaches) and much less tourisitc compared to Vietnam or Bali. Our tour guide Milly organised everything verw well. I think organizing the transportation on your own is a hazzle, but One Life organized all transportations very well and also the accomodation exceeded my expectations (cool hostels and hotels and one life a really nice camping on a secret island). The group was also very cool, we had so much fun together, especially at the boat tours. Most impresse within the 10 days (besides the beach) was probably visiting a prision. It is a open prision and we could actually talk to prisioners, asking about their life and why they ended up in prision, really impressive (and not dangerous at all). I was travelling alone, and going to the Philippines and joining the tour was the best decision. Thank you One Life and especiallz Milly.