Overall
BB

Blake Bond

Had so much fun the food was great and I made a ton of new friends! They made learning to surf so relaxed and fun!

10th June 2016
S

Stuart

Was brilliant experience and the instructors are all sound! Was way worth it, was cheaper staying here and learning to surf, AND getting fed than what it would be otherwise!

I

Inge

The trip was amazing, good range of food, ideal location, very helpful instructors. Brilliant value for money would definitely recommend to others.

I

Inge

My weekend at Surf Camp was a true surf experience! I was really stoked to learn how to surf but even out of the water the fun continues. The surf instructors are amazingly friendly and hilarious, the camp is really nice and contains all you need for a chill stay and the food is great. Surf Camp is an excellent way to learn to surf, make new friends and create lasting memories! Awesome!!

W

wolfgang

Surfcamp was one of my best trips in Australia. Learned surf skills, made new friends and had a lot of fun. The whole team is very entertaining

6th May 2016
L

Lina

I had a fantastic time at the surf camp. The whole crew is amazing! The food was great and our instructor nick made us all get up on the board, even though I was sure I won't get up. I absolutely loved it and am just planning my next trip to the seven Mike beach. Many many thanks again for everything. You guys rock! Lina

4th May 2016