27 reviews for 23 tours
MS

Minkesh Sood

It was a good trip overall. Will definitely go on other trip. Omar was good and really helpful

Value for money

Operator's comment: Hi Minkesh! Thanks very much for the great review and we're so happy you had a good time!

31st May 2017

Lathera Goodman

I had a fabulous time....the tour guide Karlene did a fantastic job! Will be booking more tours with you guys

Value for money

Operator's comment: Thank you for your review Lathera! We will tell Karleen you enjoyed the tour! :) Hope to see you again soon!

25th January 2017
R

Renee

It was a great experience and great tour guides. Omar and Andrea went above and beyond to make this tour enjoyable and made decisions that were in the safety of the group such as taking a different route when there was too much fog to drive the short distance to our next destination. That took a little longer to get to the next city but the important thing is the safety!!! The accommodations were pretty good some could have been better but it is understandable due to the Christmas seasons and the price of the tour would have been more expensive. Over all great experience!!

Value for money

Operator's comment: Hi Renee! Many thanks for your review and hope you enjoyed the tour. Yes! Safety is our top concern and for everyone to have enough time to enjoy our guided tours and have free time. Cheers! :) Kind Regards, Indigo team

16th January 2017
M

Mike

Having done a tour like this prior I knew what was expected but indigo went above that. Omar and Andrea really want to make everyone comfortable with not only eachother but with their surroundings. Both guides are very knowledgeable about the countries and destinations traveled to. Most hotels were nice and some less favorable but for the price and knowing you're just sleeping there it doesn't matter too much..The breakfasts were decent as well. Overall I had a great experience and would highly recommend indigo travel to anyone and the European Magic tour is a must! Check em out!!

Value for money

Operator's comment: Thank you Mike for your review, we have taken all feedback to make our tours better! Some accommodations have be changed to even better and highly rated ones. Many thanks for travelling with us! Kind Regards, Indigo team

16th January 2017

Ashley Franklin

This is only the second group tour I've been on. It's much larger than my last one, and I've never done a coach tour. There were some unexpected bumps in the road, but these things happen. Not everything is as you think it'll be. Some of the accommodations were great, and some not so much, but this can be expected with the price of the tour. Overall, I scratched some things off my bucket list, got to see some amazing places and met some great people.

Value for money

Operator's comment: Hi, Ashley, thanks for your positive ratings of our tour guides and also the overall value of our trip! We feel it would be great to have further feedback about your experience, which can only make our tours and services even better for future travellers. We hope you have a wonderful year! Thanks, Indigo team

12th January 2017
NC

Naushaba Chowdhury

I had one of the best trips in my life ! If you are the kind who likes a impromtu, personalized, impulsive tour, then this is the best one. It is obviously difficult to keep times and schedules as we covered so many countries, but all the logistics were perfectly taken care of and we visited everywhere we were promised. I really enjoyed the tour and the people and the places, what more can one ask for.

Value for money

Operator's comment: Thanks Naushaba for your words, it was wonderful having you – many interesting and great people indeed in the tour. May you have a wonderful 2017!

9th January 2017

SAVIO MARC GOBINE

It was simply amazing traveling with Indigo... they provided safe and comfortable traveling. I got the chance to experience the culture and livelihood of the people in different countries in Europe, thanks to our amazing and knowledgeable guides Omar and Andrea( you guys are awesome). I've made new friends, gained new knowledge and experiences but more so I have made lots of memories that will last a lifetime. Thank you Indigo tour; best of luck in 2017.

Value for money

Operator's comment: Hi Savio! It's so nice to hear your review and thank you for your words. We love when our tours make such great connections with people. Omar and Andrea had a blast with the group for sure! We hope you have a wonderful year!

8th January 2017
JB

James Buckley

Travelling with Indigo on the European Magic tour is the best thing I have ever done! Omar and Andrea are fantastic and work extremely hard to ensure everyone is having a good time. The amount of organisation required for such a tour must be insane but they pull it off somehow even when hotels book the wrong rooms for everyone! The tour itself is an intense 11 days around Europe and I was slightly worried I would just be on a coach for most of the trip but I do feel that you get enough time to explore the places and you also get plenty of free time, too much in some places I found but this is definitely personal preference. Omar's coach and walking tours were great and you can really tell he is passionate about the places he talks about. The tours were filled with humour and were very interesting. The only negative I can find in this trip is having to sleep on the coach overnight 2 times, but this is necessary to be able to see more places and I am glad I got to see these places. Omar and Andrea did everything they can to ensure everyone's comfort and we had plenty of films to watch on the coach as well as sweets and drinks. The accommodation varies with some nights staying in quad rooms and others in twin rooms but if you don't want to share with other people you can upgrade and get your own room. I opted to share and was very impressed with the quality of the accommodation except in one case where it was just OK! No problems at all really though and I never had a bad night's sleep. I fully intend on travelling with Indigo again and cannot recommend them enough!!

Value for money

Operator's comment: Thank you James for your words, we are thrilled you enjoy the tour and further feedback was welcomed. Hope you have a great New Year! Indigo team

6th January 2017
L

Lilit

Hello everyone) thanks for your amazing Trip to Paris , it was perfect, awsome! We are very glad to choose your tour! Especially we love your lovely tour guide, she was prettiest ever!❤️️ We will take your tour again✈️

Value for money

Operator's comment: Thanks Lilit for your great review! We will let Karleen know about your thoughts, I'm sure she would be very happy! We hope to see you soon :)

8th November 2016
JF

Jeenath Fathimah Binti Abdul Salam

I am satisfied with the tour, guide was very friendly , helpful, and gave good guidance to travel around. I ll definitely will book again. Thanks .

Value for money

Operator's comment: Thank Jeenath for your review! It's great to know you enjoyed your tour and travel again with us! :) We hope to see you soon :)

1st November 2016