Hiking & Trekking Tours/Trips in USA
Find a Hiking & Trekking trip that explores USA. There are 13 tours to choose from, that range in length from 7 days up to 23 days. The most popular month for these tours is September, which has the most tour departures.
13 Hiking & Trekking trips through USA with 31 reviews
Hawaii Hiking the Aloha Isles
14 day hiking & trekking tour through Kona, Waipio Valley, Lihue and 3 other destinations in USA
National Parks Walk
"This tour surpassed all my expectations of North America, and showed me the..."
National Parks Walk
11 day hiking & trekking tour through Las Vegas, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park and 3 other destinations in USA
Deserts and Canyons of the Southwest
14 day hiking & trekking tour through Las Vegas, Death Valley NP, Springdale and 9 other destinations in USA
Colorado Rockies Continental Divide
9 day hiking & trekking tour through Denver, Bear Lake, Nymph Lake and 6 other destinations in USA
Appalachian Trail Hut To Hut
11 day hiking & trekking tour through Boston, White Mountains National Forest in USA
7 day Southwest USA Tour to Zion Bryce Arches Canyonlands Monument Valley Grand Canyon
7 day hiking & trekking tour through Las Vegas, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park and 5 other destinations in USA
Appalachian & New England Walk
11 day hiking & trekking tour through Green Mountains National Forest, White Mountains National Forest, Acadia National Park, Boston in USA
Trails of New England
9 day hiking & trekking tour through Boston, Stowe, Franconia Notch State Park and 3 other destinations in USA
Alaska Expedition - Mt Blackburn with Simon Yates
15 day hiking & trekking tour through Anchorage, Wrangell St Elias NP in USA
Grand Canyon and Rocky Mountain Trails
15 day hiking & trekking tour through Jackson, Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park and 6 other destinations in USA
John Muir Trail
23 day hiking & trekking tour through Tuolumne, Yosemite NP, Bishop in USA
The John Muir Trail
23 day hiking & trekking tour through Mammoth Lakes, Tuolumne, Silver Divide, Mount Whitney in USA
- Experience the twisting and turning rugged roads, lush maple forests, sparkling waterfalls, majestic mountain ranges and rushing rivers on your trek along the legendary Appalachian Trail.
- Appreciate the diversity of Hawaii, USA’s premier tropical island destination. Swim and snorkel the white sandy beaches, hike lunar landscapes, shower under stunning waterfalls and enjoy mesmerizing views of smoking volcanoes and craters.
- Feel an adrenaline pump as you summit Angel’s Landing in the Zion National Park, Utah.
- Hike the labyrinths of unique sandstone spires at the Bryce Canyon National Park and watch the light and shadow dance in front of your very eyes at sunset.
- Be amazed by the display of colours that light up the walls of the Grand Canyon at sunset. Be guided on a nature walk and enjoy a scenic helicopter ride to see the mighty Colorado River wind its way through the valley floor.
- Hike from Hualapai Hilltop, past shimmering waterfalls, on the descent towards the remote Havasupai Indian Reservation.
- Go glacier hiking in Alaska’s Denali National Park and catch a glimpse of Denali, North America’s highest mountain.
- Visit famed destinations such as Hollywood, San Francisco and Las Vegas and explore the magic of the great outdoors at the Big Sur National Park, Yosemite National Park and the notorious Death Valley.
- Weather conditions can change very quickly up in the mountains. Dress in layers as it will get colder as you move to higher altitudes.
- Always carry emergency supplies such as a pocket knife, maps, rain/wind proof gear and a first aid kit.
- If you chance upon a bear in one of the national parks, don’t turn your back on it; instead keep a safe distance and take a few steps back if the bear seems aggressive.
- Wear well-fitting and used hiking shoes that offer good support and carry a hiking stick if required.
- Wear sunglasses, sunscreen and stay hydrated as you go hiking in the Grand Canyon as the desert heat can be unrelenting.
- Tours offer a vast variety of trails; choose one that you think is compatible with your level of physical fitness.
- You should be able to walk and talk without huffing and puffing so keep a steady pace and don’t rush.
- Take a short break every hour to drink some fluids and eat a quick energy snack. You can also use this time to appreciate the view.
Hiking & Trekking Tours/Trips in USA Reviews
"This tour surpassed all my expectations of North America, and showed me the real gems of Western USA. Both guides were ..."National Parks Walk