Coach/Bus Tours/Trips in USA
Find a Coach/Bus trip that explores USA. There are 67 tours to choose from, that range in length from 3 days up to 27 days. The most popular month for these tours is September, which has the most tour departures.
67 Coach/Bus trips through USA with 41 reviews
Elvis & the Southern Sounds
"Great experience of seeing Tupelo/Memphis/Gracelands/Nashville with excellent company"
"At the end of September I took the tour "Enchanting canyonlands" from Scottsdale,..."
7 day coach/bus tour through San Francisco, Big Sur, Los Angeles and 4 other destinations in USA
Golden West Adventure
"Best California tour! We loved everything about starting from our comfortable bus,..."
Best Of The West
"As a single traveller I had a fantastic time on this trip. The National Parks were..."
Southwest States (ex. New Orleans)
15 day coach/bus tour through New Orleans, Lafayette, San Antonio and 8 other destinations in USA
13 day coach/bus tour through San Francisco, Yosemite NP, Death Valley NP and 8 other destinations in USA
Yosemite National Park 3 Day
3 day coach/bus tour through San Francisco, Yosemite NP, Mono Lake in USA
America's National Parks with Denver
11 day coach/bus tour through Denver, Rapid City, Deadwood and 6 other destinations in USA
10 day coach/bus tour through Orlando, St. Augustine, Cocoa Beach and 8 other destinations in USA
National Parks & Canyon Country with Little Bighorn
"Very very impressed! first time with Cosmos, and definitely will go on another. All..."
New York, Niagara Falls & Washington DC
8 day coach/bus tour through New York City, Corning, Niagara Falls, Philadelphia, Washington DC in USA
Highlights of the Canyonlands
7 day coach/bus tour through Las Vegas, Grand Canyon National Park, Monument Valley and 4 other destinations in USA
The Classic Lodges & Parks of the West
11 day coach/bus tour through Rapid City, Badlands National Park, Custer State Park and 8 other destinations in USA
9 day coach/bus tour through San Francisco, Jackson Hole, Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone, Zion National Park in USA
- Hike past the glistening waterfalls of Yosemite Park, gaze into the majestic Grand Canyon and marvel at the springs and geysers of Yellowstone Park.
- Explore the chic boulevards lining the beaches of Los Angeles and indulge in thrilling water sports on the shores of the San Francisco Bay.
- Get a taste of French-Afro-Caribbean culture in New Orleans, tuck into some delicious Creole cuisine and tap your feet to blues & jazz all night long.
- Lose yourself in the bright lights and colours of Las Vegas and try your luck in the many glitzy casinos.
- Take a walk back in time at the historic cities of Philadelphia and Washington DC. Admire the Liberty Bell in Philadelphia or catch a glimpse of the White House, Washington DC’s most iconic building.
- Ride the exciting amusements of Disneyland and tour the plethora of attractions at Universal Studios.
- Experience the dazzling beauty of powerful Niagara Falls, especially when it’s illuminated at night.
- Spend a relaxing afternoon at Central Park, in the city that never sleeps and take a selfie with the iconic Statue of Liberty.
- Try to avoid the peak tourist season as the roads are likely to be chock-a-block with traffic.
- Travel as light as possible, pack a medium-sized suitcase that can be wheeled easily and carry a day bag for your basic essentials while in the coach.
- The front seats will give you a splendid view of the road ahead and the center seats will provide cushioning during bumpy rides.
- Use ear plugs and eye patches when you want catch a few winks.
- A good neck pillow can prevent your neck from getting strained while taking a nap.
- Stay well hydrated and munch on nuts and fruits to keep your energy levels up.
- Use wet-wipes and deodorant to stay fresh during long journeys.
- If required, buy anti-embolism stockings to maintain good blood-flow in your legs.
- Recline your seat, adjust the lighting and ventilation and enjoy the sights as they pass you by.
Coach/Bus Tours/Trips in USA Reviews
"Great experience of seeing Tupelo/Memphis/Gracelands/Nashville with excellent company"Elvis & the Southern Sounds
"All in all a great experience with nights spent in national parks, an excellent bus"Enchanting Canyonlands
"Best California tour! We loved everything about starting from our comfortable bus,"Golden West Adventure
"As a single traveller I had a fantastic time on this trip. The National Parks were"Best Of The West
"Very very impressed! first time with Cosmos, and definitely will go on another. All"National Parks & Canyon Country with Little Bighorn