Safari Tours/Trips in Tanzania
Find a Safari trip that explores Tanzania. There are 56 tours to choose from, that range in length from 3 days up to 17 days. The most popular month for these tours is July, which has the most tour departures.
56 Safari trips through Tanzania with 22 reviews
Budget Safari, Northern Tanzania
"A friend recommended SED Adventures to us after she booked a safari with them...."
U & Me Honeymoon Safari
"We did a private 9 days safari ( Tarangire, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara,..."
Classic Tanzania Safari
10 day safari tour through Arusha, Lake Manyara, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Serengeti National Park, Tarangire National Park in Tanzania
Kili Trek and Safari
"Greetings, Anyone interested in challenging themselves with a picturesque climb..."
Kilimanjaro Lemosho Route & Safari
13 day safari tour through London, Arusha, Londorossi Gate and 6 other destinations in 2 different countries
Tanzania Camping Adventure
7 day safari tour through Arusha, Lake Manyara, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Conservation Area in Tanzania
Tanzania & Zanzibar Adventure
10 day safari tour through Arusha, Mto Wa Mbu, Serengeti National Park and 3 other destinations in Tanzania
Culture and Wildlife of Tanzania
10 day safari tour through Arusha, Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara and 3 other destinations in Tanzania
Tanzania Lodge Safari
7 day safari tour through Arusha, Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara and 3 other destinations in Tanzania
8 day safari tour through Arusha, Tarangire National Park, Serengeti National Park, Ngorongoro Conservation Area in Tanzania
Tanzania Private Safari with Selous Game Reserve & Zanzibar – Beach
15 day safari tour through Arusha National Park, Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara and 5 other destinations in Tanzania
Serengeti & Ngorongoro Safari
4 day safari tour through Arusha, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Serengeti National Park in Tanzania
Mafia Island Honeymooners Special Safari
5 day safari tour through Dar es Salaam, Mafia Island in Tanzania
- Dar es Salaam , Mafia Island , Dar es Salaam
- starts/ ends in
- Dar es Salaam / Dar es Salaam
- tour type
- Safari tour in Tanzania
- SedAdventures Tours and Safaris
- price per day
Kilimanjaro and One Day Safari
9 day safari tour through Arusha, Machame, Barranco Hut, Tarangire National Park, Lake Manyara in Tanzania
Tanzania Southern Safari
10 day safari tour through Selous Game Reserve, Mikumi National Park, Ruaha National Park, Udzungwa Mountain National Park, Dar es Salaam in Tanzania
- Go on an exhilarating game drive to see pink flamingos at the Lake Manyara and to spy on lazing lions inside the vast expanse of the Serengeti.
- Visit the enormous Ngorongoro Crater and marvel at herds of elephants amidst the baobab rich landscape of the Tarangine National Park.
- Explore the underwater reefs and natural wonders of the Indian Ocean on a snorkelling safari at Zanzibar.
- Get up close with wildebeest, zebras, and gazelles on a horse back safari through the Mt. Kilimanjaro National Park.
- Trek in search of endangered mountain gorillas and chimpanzees in the Mahale Mountain National Park.
- Search for animal footprints on a walking safari inside the Katavi National Park, by the shores of Lake Tanganyika.
- Go on a camping safari and get up close with the indigenous San people of Lake Eyasi and Lake Natron for an insight into the ancient, hunter-gatherer way of life.
- Watch the amazing spectacle of the Great Migration at the Serengeti National Park, when thousands of wildebeest, antelopes, zebras and gazelles fend off ravenous predators and make their way north to the plains of Maasai Mara in Kenya.
- Opt for an early sunrise safari or a sunset safari as this is the time when big cats gather around waterholes.
- Staying in a tented camp is a part of a full-on safari experience as this allows you to get closer to nature.
- Zip up your tent when not in use and avoid keeping food inside as it may attract wild animals.
- Carry a torch if you’re going for a walk at night-time as there could be snakes and scorpions lurking around.
- Lightweight walking boots and desert boots are ideal for a safari but ensure that they have thorn proof soles.
- Avoid making jerking movements or loud sounds during game drives as this may scare away the animals.
- Avoid sitting on the roof of the safari vehicle.
- Don’t run while on a walking safari as the animals may mistake you for prey.
Safari Tours/Trips in Tanzania Reviews
"A friend recommended SED Adventures to us after she booked a safari with them. From the very beginning I found SED Adven..."Budget Safari, Northern Tanzania
"We did a private 9 days safari ( Tarangire, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, Serengeti, Lago Natron) and it was perfect. Well o..."U & Me Honeymoon Safari
"Greetings, Anyone interested in challenging themselves with a picturesque climb up Mt. Kilimanjaro should strongly cons..."Kili Trek and Safari