Hiking & Trekking Tours/Trips in Scotland
Find a Hiking & Trekking trip that explores Scotland. There are 11 tours to choose from, that range in length from 7 days up to 14 days. The most popular month for these tours is November, which has the most tour departures.
11 Hiking & Trekking trips through Scotland with 3 reviews
Western Lochs and Highlands
"I did the Western Lochs & Highlands Tour at the end of June and what an amazing..."
Far North West Highlands
7 day hiking & trekking tour through Edinburgh, Torridon in Scotland
- Edinburgh , Torridon , Edinburgh
- starts/ ends in
- Edinburgh / Edinburgh
- tour type
- Hiking & Trekking tour in Scotland
- Walkabout Scotland
- price per day
The Great Glen Way
8 day hiking & trekking tour through Fort William, Gairlochy, Fort Augustus and 3 other destinations in Scotland
West Highland Way - 8 Days
8 day hiking & trekking tour through Drymen, Rowardennan, Ardlui and 6 other destinations in Scotland
Heart of the Highlands
7 day hiking & trekking tour through Edinburgh, Pitlochry, Cairngorm Mountains, Laggan, Dalwhinnie in Scotland
Rob Roy Way
9 day hiking & trekking tour through Drymen, Aberfoyle, Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park and 8 other destinations in Scotland
West Highland Way - 10 Days
10 day hiking & trekking tour through Milngavie, Drymen, Rowardennan and 7 other destinations in Scotland
West Highland Way Adventure
7 day hiking & trekking tour through Edinburgh, Glasgow, Drymen and 5 other destinations in Scotland
Heart of the Highlands - Cairngorms/Speyside/Laggan
7 day hiking & trekking tour through Edinburgh, Cairngorm Mountains, Laggan in Scotland
The Big Highland Tour
"The Big Highlands Tour was fantastic. A great balance between hiking and..."
St Cuthbert's Way - 8 Days
8 day hiking & trekking tour through Melrose, Jedburgh, Cessford and 5 other destinations in 2 different countries
- Get an exciting introduction to classic Scottish loch and glen landscapes on a short hike to Glen Coe and Glen Nevis.
- Hike, coast to coast, across the great Glen Way that passes over Great Glen’s fault line.
- Start in Drymen and explore valley routes and wild heather moorland as you make your way to the historic Fort William.
- Admire the remoteness of Torridon in the North West region of Scotland. Hike along twisting, meandering pathways, past cliffs, gorges, lochans, glistening waterfalls and lush wooded slopes.
- Enjoy views of the solitary mountains of Assynt, which has served as an inspiration to great writers and poets.
- Follow the footsteps of Rob Roy, the legendary Highland warrior, and enjoy exhilarating climbs to high passes for a dazzling views of the surrounding landscape.
- Trek across the varied landscapes of the Cairngorm Mountains National Park, one of the most dramatic and rustic settings in Great Britain.
- Follow the historic St. Cuthbert’s Way that links a number of places frequented by the 7th Century saint.
- Choose a hike or walk that’s compatible with your level of physical fitness.
- Be careful while crossing rivers as they can rise rapidly and become impassable.
- Pack a waterproof jacket and wear durable boots that will provide adequate ankle and sole support.
- If the terrain is unstable, your guide may recommend that you use a trekking or walking pole.
- Pack sufficient food, dry clothes and water in case your return journey is delayed.
- Wear long trousers to avoid insect and ticks. If you do get bitten, ask your guide for help.
- A 35 litre backpack should be adequate for all your basic essentials.
- Eat a good nutritious breakfast before you commence your hike.