Coach/Bus Tours/Trips in New Zealand
Find a Coach/Bus trip that explores New Zealand. There are 8 tours to choose from, that range in length from 8 days up to 22 days. The most popular month for these tours is December, which has the most tour departures.
8 Coach/Bus trips through New Zealand
Contrasts of New Zealand Summer
10 day coach/bus tour through Auckland, Rotorua, Christchurch and 3 other destinations in New Zealand
Southern Spectacular Summer
10 day coach/bus tour through Christchurch, Twizel, Dunedin and 5 other destinations in New Zealand
Northern Discovery (from Auckland to Wellington)
8 day coach/bus tour through Auckland, Bay of Islands, Rotorua, Wellington in New Zealand
Best of New Zealand (from Auckland to Christchurch)
18 day coach/bus tour through Auckland, Kauri, Bay of Islands and 28 other destinations in New Zealand
The Southern Drift
12 day coach/bus tour through Christchurch, Punakaiki, Franz Josef and 4 other destinations in New Zealand
The Long White Cloud (from Christchurch to Auckland)
22 day coach/bus tour through Christchurch, Punakaiki, Franz Josef and 13 other destinations in New Zealand
Contrasts of Australia and New Zealand Summer
18 day coach/bus tour through Melbourne, Cairns, Great Barrier Reef - Tropical North and 7 other destinations in 2 different countries
Highlights of Australia and New Zealand Summer
22 day coach/bus tour through Melbourne, Alice Springs, Uluru - Kata Tjuta National Park and 8 other destinations in 2 different countries
- Take a flight to get a bird’s eye view of Mount Cook and marvel at the scenic beauty of the Fiordland National Park where spectacularly high rock faces rise from water.
- Indulge in icy delights at Fox Glacier where you can walk on frozen water and gaze at hypnotic ice formations in caves.
- Watch the histrionics of sperm whales, humpbacks and seals on your way from Kaikoura to Christchurch.
- Start your journey from the culturally rich city of Auckland to reach the gorgeous Bay of Islands on the Pacific Coast. Take a shower under sparkling waterfalls, snorkel around the archipelago and enjoy the beauty of a Pacific sunset.
- Walk across a landscape covered by bubbling mud pools and geysers that served as the setting for Middle Earth in ‘The Lord of the Rings’ movies.
- Embark on a black water rafting adventure inside the world famous Waitomo Caves, lit up by millions of glow worms.
- Get a taste of authentic Maori hospitality at Rotorua and shake a leg to the rhythm of traditional Maori music after you’ve sampled a hangi dinner.
- From black water rafting in Waitomo, zorbing in Rotorua to bungee jumping, sky diving and paragliding in Queenstown, New Zealand has a lot to offer thrill seekers.
- Choose practical and comfortable clothes that can be easily colour coordinated.
- Dress in layers as weather conditions change frequently even in summers.
- Sneakers and comfortable walking shoes/sandals are ideal footwear and remember to pack cotton socks as it will absorb the moisture.
- Pack a brimmed hat and wraparound sunglasses to stay safe from UV rays.
- Take advantage of short-walk opportunities to stretch your legs and keep the circulation going.
- If you’re travelling with children, pack a few games to keep them occupied during the journey.
- Check with your guide if there’s optional excursions at any stops on your trek.
- Black water rafting may involve scrambling through narrow passages, rappelling and waterfall drops.