Safari Tours/Trips in Namibia
Find a Safari trip that explores Namibia. There are 28 tours to choose from, that range in length from 3 days up to 23 days. The most popular month for these tours is January, which has the most tour departures.
28 Safari trips through Namibia with 31 reviews
10 Day Namibian Explorer
"This was a great tour - saw lots of animals in the wild and beautiful scenery...."
07 Day Namibian Highlights
"Great tour! We were super happy with everything and Abel did a great job and..."
7 Day Northern Adventure
"I have just returned from what can only be described as a trip of a lifetime on..."
04 Day Etosha & Swakopmund Adventure Safari
"It was a very nice experience. The guide knows a..."
Great Trek Adventure
"This trip was above and beyond what we expected, our guide Dumi was friendly,..."
- 13 destinations in 4 countries
- starts/ ends in
- Cape Town / Victoria Falls
- tour type
- Safari tour in Africa
- Kiboko Adventures
- price per day
7 Day Southern Swing
"The trip was as or more than expected. The sights, accommodations, staff and..."
6 Day Taste Of Namibia
6 day safari tour through Windhoek, Okaukuejo, Namutoni, Sesriem, Sossusvlei in Namibia
07 Day Taste of Namibia
7 day safari tour through Windhoek, Etosha National Park, Damaraland and 4 other destinations in Namibia
10 Day Family Adventure
10 day safari tour through Windhoek, Sossusvlei, Swakopmund and 7 other destinations in Namibia
04 Day Sossusvlei & Swakopmund Adventure Safari
"It was a very nice experience!..."
03 Day Sossusvlei Express
"i had a wonderful, lovely and a memorable trip with Chameleon safari. like i..."
14 Day Namibian Experience
14 day safari tour through Windhoek, Mariental, Fish River Canyon National Park and 10 other destinations in Namibia
3 Day Sossusvlei
3 day safari tour through Windhoek, Sesriem, Sossusvlei in Namibia
3 Day Etosha
3 day safari tour through Windhoek, Okaukuejo, Etosha National Park, Namutoni in Namibia
Namibian Safari Explorer
12 day safari tour through Windhoek, Okonjima Nature Reserve, Etosha National Park and 4 other destinations in Namibia
- Drive across flat salt plains in the most famous national park of Namibia, the Etosha National Park. See if you can spot the big 5 cats in action and species like the endangered black rhino, handsome spring bok and gemsbok.
- Come face to face with rehabilitated cheetahs at the AfriCat Foundation, a premier conservation centre at Okonjima.
- Spend some time in a Himba village learning and observing customs, religious practices and the traditional way of life.
- Admire the rugged, rocky landscape of Damaraland and marvel at the beautiful collection of ancient rock carvings and paintings at Twyfelfontein.
- Learn about the amazing survival skills of black backed jackal, mountain zebra and desert adapted elephants at the Namib-Naukluft National Park.
- Enjoy the stark beauty of Dead Vlei, a landscape characterised by a white clay, salt pan set among towering sand dunes.
- Indulge in the adrenaline pumping activities of sand-boarding and quad biking in Swapokmund, the adventure capital of Namibia.
- Experience the eerie atmosphere of Skeleton Coast, a graveyard of sunken ships and shipwrecked sailors and a testament to the awesome forces of nature.
- Wear comfortable and casual clothes for safaris and dress in layers as early mornings and late evenings can be quite cool.
- Choose to wear colours such as khaki, beige, stone and brown as you don’t want to draw attention to yourself while on safari.
- Carry a supply of different sized Ziploc bags to store camera equipment and wet bathing suits.
- Carry a powerful torch as there may be sudden power outages at camps.
- Use the first day of the tour to rest and acclimatise.
- During safari, be cautious and observant while walking and maintain an even comfortable pace so you don’t tire out.
- Avoid feeding any animal as even the herbivores can get quite aggressive.
- Carry a carabiner so you can attach your shoes to your bag as it will be easier to walk barefooted on your trek to Dead Vlei.
Safari Tours/Trips in Namibia Reviews
"This was a great tour - saw lots of animals in the wild and beautiful scenery. Our guide and assistant was excellent ( t..."10 Day Namibian Explorer
"Great tour! We were super happy with everything and Abel did a great job and shared so much knowledge!..."07 Day Namibian Highlights
"I have just returned from what can only be described as a trip of a lifetime on the 7 Day North with Wild Dog Safaris. ..."7 Day Northern Adventure
"It was a very nice experience. The guide knows a lot...."04 Day Etosha & Swakopmund Adventure Safari
"This trip was above and beyond what we expected, our guide Dumi was friendly, extremely patient with those clients who s..."Great Trek Adventure
"The trip was as or more than expected. The sights, accommodations, staff and food was excellent. The only issues we had ..."7 Day Southern Swing