Food & Culinary Tours/Trips in Italy
Find a Food & Culinary trip that explores Italy. There are 12 tours to choose from, that range in length from 3 days up to 14 days. The most popular month for these tours is June, which has the most tour departures.
12 Food & Culinary trips through Italy with 1 review
Flavours of Italy
"In 2014 this tour was part of a celebration of my 60th birthday trip - we are..."
Whole Journeys Culinary Delights Plus! the Farm
"We have taking many bike tours with ExperiencePlus and others, including..."
Between Art And Gastronomy: A “delicious” Emilia
5 day food & culinary tour through Bologna, Modena, Maranello, Parma in Italy
The Oltrepò Flavors
3 day food & culinary tour through Varzi, Codevilla in Italy
- Varzi , Codevilla , Varzi
- age range
- from 4 year olds
- starts/ ends in
- Varzi / Varzi
- tour type
- Food & Culinary tour in Italy
- Find Your Italy
- price per day
Sicily Food Adventure
8 day food & culinary tour through Palermo, Trapani, Marsala and 9 other destinations in Italy
Real Food Adventure - Italy
8 day food & culinary tour through Rome, Assisi, Spello and 3 other destinations in Italy
Real Food Adventure - South Italy
7 day food & culinary tour through Rome, Fossacesia, Laterza and 5 other destinations in Italy
Slow Food Tour Of Puglia
6 day food & culinary tour through Bari, Martina Franca, Alberobello and 6 other destinations in Italy
Culinary Paradise in Italy
7 day food & culinary tour through Rome, Spoleto, Assisi and 4 other destinations in Italy
La Morra Gourmet Tuscany Tour
6 day food & culinary tour through Chiusi, Montepulciano, Montefollonico and 6 other destinations in Italy
Whole Journeys Culinary Delights
8 day food & culinary tour through Cremona, Parma, Torrechiara and 3 other destinations in Italy
Food Lover's Francigena Way
14 day food & culinary tour through Parma, Montelungo, Lucca and 6 other destinations in Italy
- Journey to the heart of the Apulian region and enjoy wonderful Mediterranean scenery. Indulge in the region’s gastronomic offerings, including freshly pressed olive oil, copicola salami and full-bodied wines, typical of the region.
- Learn how to cook delicious pastry and flat breads in the city of Fratta Terme in Emilia-Romagna region. Savour the taste of Artusi cuisine in fine restaurants.
- Enjoy a luxurious gourmet tour of Tuscany or travel with a professional chef and gain exclusive access to prestigious wineries.
- Follow the ancient Via Francigena route to discover the heart and soul of Italian cuisine. Marvel at the transformation of rustic food into gourmet masterpieces.
- Take a whirlwind culinary tour of Rome to indulge in the classic Italian flavours of espresso, gelato and pizza.
- Go hunting for truffles during autumn in Oltrepo Pavese and learn the local method of preparing cakes, jams and bread in Val di Nizza.
- Stroll through sprawling vineyards, sample delicious Rabiola cheese, sip on sparkling Canelli wine and taste the fantastic Piedmont cuisine.
- Learn the art of making cheese at a local dairy farm on the foothills of a castle in San Romano or taste some freshly brewed beer and stroll through the medieval villages of Garfagnana.
- Italians have an inherent sense of style and elegance so dress appropriately for the occasion.
- Avoid calling anyone between 2pm and 4pm as this is their ‘pisolino’ or nap time.
- Avoid saying ‘ciao’ or ‘hello’ when greeting strangers; use ‘buongiorno’ instead which means ‘good day’.
- It is considered impolite to use first names so use the family name accompanied by ‘Signore’ or ‘Signora’.
- You can never go wrong in selecting fish, pork, beef and chicken. Ask for the meats to be served alongside pastas.
- Try some caffe macchiato or espresso after your meal. Italians prefer cappuccino only for breakfast.
- Male relatives or friends often embrace and cheek kiss rather than handshake as is custom in Italy.
- When eating with the locals, say ‘buon appetito’ which means ‘good appetite’ before you start a meal.
Food & Culinary Tours/Trips in Italy Reviews
"In 2014 this tour was part of a celebration of my 60th birthday trip - we are from Australia and the Trafalgar tour was ..."Flavours of Italy
"We have taking many bike tours with ExperiencePlus and others, including several in Italy. This is as good as it gets. ..."Whole Journeys Culinary Delights Plus! the Farm