Coach/Bus Tours/Trips in Ireland
Find a Coach/Bus trip that explores Ireland. There are 10 tours to choose from, that range in length from 3 days up to 12 days. The most popular month for these tours is May, which has the most tour departures.
10 Coach/Bus trips through Ireland with 22 reviews
Celtic Rocker (Dorm)
"Shamrocker Tour Celtic Rocker (Dorm) This 5 day Celtic rocker tour was a good..."
7 Day Treasure Ireland Tour
"A wonderful small group tour that includes loads of history, laughs and..."
Southern Rocker (Dorm)
"This trip was beyond awesome add I would highly recommend it to everyone! Kim..."
Ireland Coast 2 Coast
"Amazing experience. Erin was very helpful and had a lot of knowledge to..."
Irish Explorer - 7 Days
"My mother and I had a great time. The driver was awesome and the tour guide..."
"Toured late Sept 2016. We had an awesome bunch of people on this trip very well..."
- 21 destinations in 3 countries
- starts/ ends in
- Dublin / Dublin
- tour type
- Coach/Bus tour in Europe
- price per day
11 Day Driftwood 'discover Ireland' Tour
"Our 11 day Driftwood tour was even better than expected. Our guide, Tom, was a..."
Focus on Ireland (14 destinations)
8 day coach/bus tour through Dublin, Galway, Limerick and 9 other destinations in Ireland
Focus on Ireland (10 destinations)
7 day coach/bus tour through Dublin, Galway, Cliffs of Moher and 6 other destinations in Ireland
Country Roads of Ireland
12 day coach/bus tour through Dublin, Cork, Killarney and 9 other destinations in 2 different countries
- Sneak a peek at Ireland’s rich cultural heritage and dazzling natural wonders during a short tour of Dublin, Galway and the awe inspiring Cliffs of Moher.
- Visit the Tullamore Dew Irish whiskey museum, enjoy the vibrant atmosphere of Galway coast and explore the stone walls of Dun Aonghasa and the eerie coastal landscapes of Connemara.
- Savour authentic Irish heritage at a pub in Ennis or listen to hypnotic tales of bravado at the Blarney castle in Cork and kiss the famous Blarney Stone.
- Discover the romance of south and west Ireland, steeped in ancient lore. Drive around picturesque fishing villages and marvel at magnificent castles of Kilkenny and Bunratty, set amidst the rolling green countryside.
- Be fascinated with the spectacular coastline and dramatic natural splendour of Giants Causeway in the northern part of Ireland.
- Leave the city lights behind and marvel at the abandoned beauty of the Wicklow mountains. Bask in the views of stunning granite peaks rising out of the Atlantic Ocean at Dingle Peninsula.
- Pass through the legendary Ring of Kerry, one of the most scenic drives in the world.
- Get off the beaten track and explore lesser known gems such as Tipperary, Limerick and Cork on a small group tour of the Emerald Isle.
- Pack a waterproof jacket and an umbrella as rain is rather unpredictable in this region.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes with non-slip soles for strolls through museums and hillside cobblestoned streets.
- Leave some room in your luggage to accommodate souvenirs.
- The Euro is the preferred currency in Southern Ireland whereas the Great Britain Pound Sterling is accepted in Northern Ireland.
- There is no need to carry a lot of money as there are many ATMs along the way.
- It is preferable to dress in casual layers for the day and to pack smart casual wear for special evenings.
- If you’re carrying medication, pack adequate supplies of prescription medicines in the carry bag and store extra supplies in the stowaway bag.
- Connect with your fellow travellers as it will make the journey more interesting and fun.
Coach/Bus Tours/Trips in Ireland Reviews
"Shamrocker Tour Celtic Rocker (Dorm) This 5 day Celtic rocker tour was a good way to see many interesting places in the ..."Celtic Rocker (Dorm)
"A wonderful small group tour that includes loads of history, laughs and stories. A trip of a lifetime. Go to places yo..."7 Day Treasure Ireland Tour
"This trip was beyond awesome add I would highly recommend it to everyone! Kim was fabulous!..."Southern Rocker (Dorm)
"Amazing experience. Erin was very helpful and had a lot of knowledge to share...."Ireland Coast 2 Coast
"My mother and I had a great time. The driver was awesome and the tour guide knowledge and very helpful for follow on tr..."Irish Explorer - 7 Days
"Toured late Sept 2016. We had an awesome bunch of people on this trip very well behaved. The tour guide Simon was very w..."Irish Explorer