Coach/Bus Tours/Trips in Ireland
Find a Coach/Bus trip that explores Ireland. There are 10 tours to choose from, that range in length from 3 days up to 12 days. The most popular month for these tours is July, which has the most tour departures.
10 Coach/Bus trips through Ireland with 20 reviews
Celtic Rocker (Dorm)
"Great tour. Very relaxed atmosphere with free time. Everyone was very friendly and..."
7 Day Treasure Ireland Tour
"A wonderful small group tour that includes loads of history, laughs and stories...."
Southern Rocker (Dorm)
"Good Hostels - Dave was awesome – informative, hilarious, friendly, easy going...."
Irish Explorer - 7 Days
"7 Days Irish Explorer Tour. Well paced tour providing a good overall coverage of..."
Ireland Coast 2 Coast
"This was an amazing trip that showed us both coasts of Ireland in one weekend. Dublin,..."
"Sorry, really can't be bothered too much. The tour was great, but I thought Touradar..."
- 21 destinations in 3 countries
- age range
- 8 to 80 year olds
- starts/ ends in
- Dublin / Dublin
- tour type
- Coach/Bus tour in Europe
- price per day
11 Day Driftwood 'discover Ireland' Tour
"Our 11 day Driftwood tour was even better than expected. Our guide, Tom, was a wealth..."
Focus on Ireland
8 day coach/bus tour through Dublin, Galway, Limerick and 9 other destinations in Ireland
Focus on Ireland
7 day coach/bus tour through Dublin, Galway, Cliffs of Moher and 6 other destinations in Ireland
Country Roads of Ireland
12 day coach/bus tour through Dublin, Cork, Killarney and 9 other destinations in 2 different countries
- Sneak a peek at Ireland’s rich cultural heritage and dazzling natural wonders during a short tour of Dublin, Galway and the awe inspiring Cliffs of Moher.
- Visit the Tullamore Dew Irish whiskey museum, enjoy the vibrant atmosphere of Galway coast and explore the stone walls of Dun Aonghasa and the eerie coastal landscapes of Connemara.
- Savour authentic Irish heritage at a pub in Ennis or listen to hypnotic tales of bravado at the Blarney castle in Cork and kiss the famous Blarney Stone.
- Discover the romance of south and west Ireland, steeped in ancient lore. Drive around picturesque fishing villages and marvel at magnificent castles of Kilkenny and Bunratty, set amidst the rolling green countryside.
- Be fascinated with the spectacular coastline and dramatic natural splendour of Giants Causeway in the northern part of Ireland.
- Leave the city lights behind and marvel at the abandoned beauty of the Wicklow mountains. Bask in the views of stunning granite peaks rising out of the Atlantic Ocean at Dingle Peninsula.
- Pass through the legendary Ring of Kerry, one of the most scenic drives in the world.
- Get off the beaten track and explore lesser known gems such as Tipperary, Limerick and Cork on a small group tour of the Emerald Isle.
- Pack a waterproof jacket and an umbrella as rain is rather unpredictable in this region.
- Wear comfortable walking shoes with non-slip soles for strolls through museums and hillside cobblestoned streets.
- Leave some room in your luggage to accommodate souvenirs.
- The Euro is the preferred currency in Southern Ireland whereas the Great Britain Pound Sterling is accepted in Northern Ireland.
- There is no need to carry a lot of money as there are many ATMs along the way.
- It is preferable to dress in casual layers for the day and to pack smart casual wear for special evenings.
- If you’re carrying medication, pack adequate supplies of prescription medicines in the carry bag and store extra supplies in the stowaway bag.
- Connect with your fellow travellers as it will make the journey more interesting and fun.
Coach/Bus Tours/Trips in Ireland Reviews
"The best way to see ireland! The best hostels ever, amazing local guides who know"Celtic Rocker (Dorm)
"We took the 7-day Driftwood Treasure Ireland tour at the end of September 2014, and"7 Day Treasure Ireland Tour
"I had a wonderful trip and would recommend this to other travelers. I was traveling"Southern Rocker (Dorm)
"A great way to get an overview of Ireland for a future visit. Excellent guide, Kerry"Irish Explorer - 7 Days
"It was a great tour with a great Guide. I got to meet a lot of different people and"Ireland Coast 2 Coast
"Carmel and normie were great,weather was amazing no rain tour really gave an insight"Irish Explorer