Hiking & Trekking Tours/Trips in Europe
Find a Hiking & Trekking trip that explores Europe. There are 341 tours to choose from, that range in length from 3 days up to 42 days. The most popular month for these tours is June, which has the most tour departures.
250+ Hiking & Trekking trips through Europe with 2,019 reviews
Treasures of Turkey
"Turkey is one of the most fascinating countries I've been to, and our guide..."
Walking on the Greek Islands
"Excellent tour of Paros, Naxos, and Santorini. This eight day tour gives you a..."
Tenerife on Foot
"the trip was what we expected, it was easy to follow the written instructions...."
"Great Trip. Hotel in Naples is tough to find. Hotel in Agerola was fabulous...."
Walking The Amalfi Coast
8 day hiking & trekking tour through Naples, Bomerano, Amalfi and 6 other destinations in Italy
Trekking Mont Blanc
"Amazing trekking through the alps. It was a challenge so be prepared! Our tour..."
- 10 destinations in 3 countries
- age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- starts/ ends in
- Chamonix / Chamonix
- tour type
- Hiking & Trekking tour in Europe
- G Adventures
- price per day
Slow Travel To Lake Como And Milan
"We had a great time here! We are traveling with a child - so a huge private..."
The Big Highland Tour
"The Big Highlands Tour was fantastic. A great balance between hiking and..."
Hiking Zagoria & Meteora
"All of the adventure, none of the planning. I went on a 7-day hiking trip..."
Tuscany & Umbria Walking
"Beautiful vistas, the accommodation was all 5-star and we really loved the..."
Northern Portugal and Santiago de Compostela
"My mom and I had a great time on the Northern Portugal and Santiago de..."
Active Amalfi Coast
"This trip - Walking the Amalfi Coast - was amazing! Firstly, our tour guide..."
- Naples , Agerola , Amalfi
- age range
- 15 to 70 year olds
- starts/ ends in
- Naples / Amalfi
- tour type
- Hiking & Trekking tour in Italy
- price per day
Mont Blanc Explorer
"The guide we had was very knowledgable. The views through the Alps were amazing..."
Western Lochs and Highlands
"I did the Western Lochs & Highlands Tour at the end of June and what an amazing..."
Trails of Andalucia
"Gayle was great and we enjoyed all of the scheduled activities and our..."
- Hike through Scotland’s most epic and spectacular scenery, follow ancient footpaths, century old military roads and soak in the stark beauty of the rolling moorlands as you journey from Milngavie to Fort William.
- Stroll through timeless trails, alongside lemon scented orchards and terraced gardens as you explore Italy’s gorgeous Amalfi coast. Marvel at phenomenal panoramic views from the Path of Gods as you pass picturesque Italian villages and bustling seaside towns.
- Experience the glacial delights of Iceland as you snowshoe your way through remote mountains. Stop to admire the surreal beauty of frozen waterfalls or soak in natural hot springs.
- Delve into spirituality and culture as you follow the Camino Trail from Sarria to Santiago in Spain, believed to be the final resting place of St. James.
- Soak up quintessential Greek culture and history as you trek across Crete’s south west coast. Gaze at spectacular gorges, search for griffon vultures in the skies above and stop at fishing villages dotting the coastline.
- Traverse the Wine Route or Route de Vin in France, admire the beauty of flower adorned houses and sip on some of the finest wines of the Alsace region.
- Trek across the Alpine meadowlands in an exhilarating hike of Austria’s Lake District. Marvel at the stunning beauty surrounding the sparkling lakes in the Salzkammergut region
- Trek through the timeless landscapes of Bulgaria’s Pirin and Rila mountain regions, on the way you’ll discover hidden mountain villages, glacial lakes and the spectacular Rila Monastery.
- If you’re embarking on an adventurous multi-day hike, gradually build-up your stamina before embarking on your journey.
- Pack comfortable yet sturdy hiking boots, a fleece jacket, quick-dry woollens, quick-dry towels and a windbreaker in your luggage.
- Flip-flops or sandals can be used when not hiking to give your feet some rest.
- Wear several pairs of socks during the trek as it will provide extra padding for your feet.
- Hiking poles provide stability and strength especially while negotiating difficult descent.
- Refill water in reusable water bottles so you don’t pollute the environment.
- Use high-factoring sunscreen and wear sunglasses as the sun’s glare is stronger at high altitudes.
- Lip balm and moisturizing skin cream can help protect against dry and cracked skin.
Hiking & Trekking Tours/Trips in Europe Reviews
"Turkey is one of the most fascinating countries I've been to, and our guide Ugur was by far and away the most knowledgea..."Treasures of Turkey
"Excellent tour of Paros, Naxos, and Santorini. This eight day tour gives you a good flavor of not only a popular island,..."Walking on the Greek Islands
"the trip was what we expected, it was easy to follow the written instructions. The hiking trails were of diversity and f..."Tenerife on Foot
"Great Trip. Hotel in Naples is tough to find. Hotel in Agerola was fabulous. Nicola and his family are awesome and the m..."Amalfi Explorer
"Amazing trekking through the alps. It was a challenge so be prepared! Our tour leader Diane was AMAZING. Everything was ..."Trekking Mont Blanc
"We had a great time here! We are traveling with a child - so a huge private park here was very helpful for Shon. We love..."Slow Travel To Lake Como And Milan