Sailing Tours/Trips in Croatia
Find a Sailing trip that explores Croatia. There are 37 tours to choose from, that range in length from 7 days up to 15 days. The most popular month for these tours is August, which has the most tour departures.
37 Sailing trips through Croatia with 218 reviews
Best of Central Dalmatia Sailing Adventure
"If you - during your search for an adventure - come across Frontier Adriatic,..."
Best of South Dalmatia Sailing Adventure
"We have engaged Frontier Adriatic twice for sailing trips in Croatia. Both..."
"Possibly the best 7 day tour I've experience with my friends at Koda Sail, from..."
Croatia Island Hopper - Classic Standard - Below Deck
"We were with the greek island hopper tour. We didn't quite know what to expect,..."
Sail Dubrovnik to Split
"It was one of the best tours we have been on. Loads of fun with lots of..."
Sail Split to Dubrovnik
"Sailing Croatia on the MS LAV was one of the best vacations ever. The crew went..."
Croatian Island Hopper South (Start Split)
"Chris was an exceptional guide and made this tour what it..."
Croatian Riviera (Moja Maja) Split to Split
8 day sailing tour through Split, Milna, Hvar Island and 4 other destinations in Croatia
Croatia One Way Sail Dubrovnik to Split Classic Standard Below Deck
"The trip was a sail Croatia from split to debrovnik. Ivan led us and was an..."
Sailing Croatia - Split to Dubrovnik
"I had a fantastic time on this sailing trip! There was only 4 of us, and the..."
Sailing Croatia - Dubrovnik to Split
"Amazing people! Wonderful food! Spectacular scenery! Exceeded my..."
Adriatic Sunsets (Nerezine) Split to Dubrovnik
"Amazing experience. Nerezine was a great boat, crew were fantastic and made..."
"My Yacht tour in Croatia was outrageous! I knew it looked good but I never..."
Cruise Dubrovnik - 8 days
"The tour was extremely relaxing, well planned, and kindly hosted. The food was..."
Croatian Island Hopper North (Start Dubrovnik)
"It was a good week overall. Everyday was blue sky and sunshine. Our boat was..."
- Discover the soul of the Dalmatian coast and relaxed Mediterranean feel of the historical port city of Split. Kick back at one of the water-front bars and clubs or take a guided tour of the Palace.
- Explore the stunning medieval city of Dubrovnik, marvel at breathtaking views of the Adriatic and check out the wonderful sights of Old Town.
- Indulge in Hvar’s lively nightlife, taste the locally sourced gourmet seafood, go wine tasting or swim in secluded coves and tiny inlets in this playground of the rich and famous.
- Wander through the medieval walled city of Korcula. Admire its fascinating Venetian architecture and look out for Marco Polo’s home. Watch the sun set over the Korcula archipelago as the boat docks at Trstenik.
- Go on a boat ride to visit one of the many charming islands around Mljet. Enjoy the beautiful surroundings of salt water lakes and one of the best national parks in Croatia.
- Get your adrenaline pumping as you zipline over a river or raft the rapids on a expedition at the pirate town of Omis.
- Stroll around palm fringed promenades, swim in pebble lined beaches and enjoy Makarska Riviera’s stunning coastline.
- Relax on the world famous Zlatni Rat Beach at Brac. Tuck into freshly grilled fish at any of the great seafood restaurants dotting the town or head out to the sun kissed beaches of Bol Island.
- Pack comfortable and casual clothes like t-shirts, shorts and swimsuits. Carry your own towels. Pack a waterproof jacket just in case.
- Don’t attempt to swim or dive off the boat except when allowed.
- Walk carefully across the deck during rough weather as it can get wet and slippery.
- Avoid being wasteful especially in regard to water consumption and electricity while onboard the boat.
- Avoid talking too loudly as sound travels quickly across water.
- Take care while trying to cross between boats at the docking area. Don’t hesitate to ask for assistance if necessary.
- To party, check out options at Hvar, Makarska, Dubrovnik and Korcula.
- Remember that diving, scuba diving and fishing are not allowed inside national parks.
Sailing Tours/Trips in Croatia Reviews
"If you - during your search for an adventure - come across Frontier Adriatic, you can stop looking any further. I have b..."Best of Central Dalmatia Sailing Adventure
"We have engaged Frontier Adriatic twice for sailing trips in Croatia. Both times with Uros as our skipper and I have not..."Best of South Dalmatia Sailing Adventure
"Possibly the best 7 day tour I've experience with my friends at Koda Sail, from staff members to patrons making the sail..."Dalmatian Voyager
"We were with the greek island hopper tour. We didn't quite know what to expect, but we encountered a great group of peop..."Croatia Island Hopper - Classic Standard - Below Deck
"It was one of the best tours we have been on. Loads of fun with lots of swimming and enjoying the islands . Amy our tour..."Sail Dubrovnik to Split
"Sailing Croatia on the MS LAV was one of the best vacations ever. The crew went above and beyond to accommodate my diet..."Sail Split to Dubrovnik