Sailing Tours/Trips in Croatia
Find a Sailing trip that explores Croatia. There are 38 tours to choose from, that range in length from 7 days up to 9 days. The most popular month for these tours is August, which has the most tour departures.
38 Sailing trips through Croatia with 269 reviews
"My trip with Koda Sail was absolutely fantastic! The guide was very knowledgable..."
Croatia Island Hopper
"Best trip with a brilliant group of people "
Sail Split to Dubrovnik
"Excellent crew, leader and tour! Couldn’t have asked for a better trip. The planned..."
Sail Dubrovnik to Split
"Would definitely recommend this tour! Croatia is such a beautiful place and you will..."
Croatian Island Hopper South (Start Split)
"Chris was great. He was up for a great time, but also lo"
Croatian Riviera (Moja Maja) Split to Split
"The trip was good. Just an unfortunate time of year. We were stuck in port for two..."
Sailing Croatia - Split to Dubrovnik
"I had a fantastic time on this sailing trip! There was only 4 of us, and the skipper,..."
Dubrovnik Dreams (Petrina) Dubrovnik to Dubrovnik
"Loads of fun , great people & amazing guide & crew . Would recommend 2 anyone looking..."
Sailing Croatia - Dubrovnik to Split
"GAdventures with Niko from beautiful Dubrovnik to incredible Split Aust 2015. Niko..."
"My Yacht tour in Croatia was outrageous! I knew it looked good but I never expected..."
Cruise Dubrovnik - 8 days
"The tour was extremely relaxing, well planned, and kindly hosted. The food was plentiful..."
Split Sailing Holidays
"In October 2016, me and my boyfriend went sailing for a week on a Hanse 415 in Croatia...."
Croatian National Parks Sailing Holidays
"Sailing with Uros as a skipper was a crazy experience. We laughed all day, we discovered..."
Croatia One Way Sail Split to Dubrovnik Classic Standard Below
"We booked sail Croatia via busabout. Ivan was extremely helpful and knowledgeable..."
Croatian Island Hopper North (Start Dubrovnik)
"The trip wouldn't have been the same without Chris. He made the difference between..."
- Discover the soul of the Dalmatian coast and relaxed Mediterranean feel of the historical port city of Split. Kick back at one of the water-front bars and clubs or take a guided tour of the Palace.
- Explore the stunning medieval city of Dubrovnik, marvel at breathtaking views of the Adriatic and check out the wonderful sights of Old Town.
- Indulge in Hvar’s lively nightlife, taste the locally sourced gourmet seafood, go wine tasting or swim in secluded coves and tiny inlets in this playground of the rich and famous.
- Wander through the medieval walled city of Korcula. Admire its fascinating Venetian architecture and look out for Marco Polo’s home. Watch the sun set over the Korcula archipelago as the boat docks at Trstenik.
- Go on a boat ride to visit one of the many charming islands around Mljet. Enjoy the beautiful surroundings of salt water lakes and one of the best national parks in Croatia.
- Get your adrenaline pumping as you zipline over a river or raft the rapids on a expedition at the pirate town of Omis.
- Stroll around palm fringed promenades, swim in pebble lined beaches and enjoy Makarska Riviera’s stunning coastline.
- Relax on the world famous Zlatni Rat Beach at Brac. Tuck into freshly grilled fish at any of the great seafood restaurants dotting the town or head out to the sun kissed beaches of Bol Island.
- Pack comfortable and casual clothes like t-shirts, shorts and swimsuits. Carry your own towels. Pack a waterproof jacket just in case.
- Don’t attempt to swim or dive off the boat except when allowed.
- Walk carefully across the deck during rough weather as it can get wet and slippery.
- Avoid being wasteful especially in regard to water consumption and electricity while onboard the boat.
- Avoid talking too loudly as sound travels quickly across water.
- Take care while trying to cross between boats at the docking area. Don’t hesitate to ask for assistance if necessary.
- To party, check out options at Hvar, Makarska, Dubrovnik and Korcula.
- Remember that diving, scuba diving and fishing are not allowed inside national parks.
Sailing Tours/Trips in Croatia Reviews
"Trip of a lifetime! Cannot fault Koda Sail, the accommodation, value for money and"Dalmatian Voyager
"Loved sail Croatia, one of the most fun tours I've been on and Isobel was an awesome"Croatia Island Hopper
"Amazing trip, loved the islands by every bit, definitely a must see! The boat was"Sail Split to Dubrovnik
"-Guide was so much fun! -Boat was amazing - so good to have your own ensuite cos"Sail Dubrovnik to Split
"Such a special kind of breed this kid is, at first i was like this man is insane."Croatian Island Hopper South (Start Split)
"The trip was good. Just an unfortunate time of year. We were stuck in port for two"Croatian Riviera (Moja Maja) Split to Split