Coach/Bus Tours/Trips in Canada
Find a Coach/Bus trip that explores Canada. There are 19 tours to choose from, that range in length from 3 days up to 22 days. The most popular month for these tours is July, which has the most tour departures.
19 Coach/Bus trips through Canada
5 day coach/bus tour through Vancouver, Kelowna, Banff National Park and 3 other destinations in Canada
Ontario & French Canada
8 day coach/bus tour through Toronto, Niagara Falls, Kingston and 3 other destinations in Canada
Spectacular Canadian Rockies With Rocky Mountaineer (9 destinations)
10 day coach/bus tour through Vancouver, Victoria, Kamloops and 4 other destinations in Canada
7 day adventure tour through Halifax, Cape Breton Highlands National Park, Louisbourg and 3 other destinations in Canada
Enchanting Canadian Maritimes Summer
11 day coach/bus tour through Halifax, Baddeck, Cape Breton Island and 6 other destinations in Canada
8 day coach/bus tour through Vancouver, Kelowna, Banff National Park, Lake Louise, Jasper National Park in Canada
10 day coach/bus tour through Vancouver, Whistler, Kelowna and 3 other destinations in Canada
9 day adventure tour through Toronto, Thousand Islands National Park, Montreal and 7 other destinations in Canada
14 day coach/bus tour through Vancouver, Nanaimo, Tofino and 7 other destinations in Canada
12 day adventure tour through Toronto, Thousand Islands National Park, Montreal and 9 other destinations in Canada
20 day adventure tour through Toronto, Thousand Islands National Park, Montreal and 11 other destinations in Canada
3 day adventure tour through Montreal, Chute-Montmorency, Quebec City, Tadoussac in Canada
3 day adventure tour through Toronto, Algonquin Provincial Park, Silent Lake Provincial Park in Canada
3 day adventure tour through Toronto, Flowerpot Island, Lake Huron in Canada
Majesty of the Rockies with Calgary Stampede - GoldLeaf
16 day coach/bus tour through Vancouver, Victoria, Whistler and 7 other destinations in Canada
- Enjoy a drive along the iconic Icefields Parkway route, taking in spectacular sights of the Rockies for over 200 kilometres.
- Leave your troubles behind as you explore the gorgeous outdoor vistas of Banff. Marvel at amazing scenery during a memorable helicopter ride over the mighty Rocky Mountains or sit back and relax in a glass encased gondola to reach Sulphur Mountain.
- Wander through the dazzling city of Vancouver and spend some time discovering its world-class cuisine and city beaches.
- Swim in shimmering lakes and admire the verdant canyons of Jasper National Park or go on a hike across the bewitching Rockies landscape.
- Soak up quintessential European culture in the city of Quebec where you can stroll through the historic Old Town and snack on poutine.
- Hit the snow covered slopes of Whistler, one of Canada’s best ski resorts.
- Learn more about fascinating icefields and glaciers whilst viewing the massive Athabasca Glacier from an Ice Explorer.
- Put on your rodeo hat, cowboy boots and get ready to dig into some sumptuous steaks during the Calgary Stampede.
- Pack casual and comfortable clothes. Wear clothes of synthetic fibre that can dry easily. Include a light jacket for travel.
- Expandable soft luggage is ideal to accommodate souvenirs and other purchases along the way.
- Carry a small bag for emergency medication such as Aspirin, Band-Aids, Imodium and Tylenol.
- Pay attention, as your guide can bring a place alive with interesting history and stories of old.
- Book a guided tour early so you can visit the location during the best seasons.
- Be sure to carry your passport and other travel documents for checks during border crossings.
- Listen carefully to the guide’s instructions and take note of pickup points during outings.
- Be respectful of your fellow passengers’ needs and accommodating of other’s questions.