Toum Tiou II
One of the world’s important rivers, the Mekong was a vital trade link for several key countries for many centuries. Its banks teem with diverse wildlife and its shore is home to quaint towns and the striking Angkor Wat temple complex. Pulsing with a vibrancy that almost brings the river to life; the Mekong showcases a wild side that is yet to be tamed. The Toum Tiou 2 is a strong boat and along with our experienced guide, you’ll be able to explore the wonders of this region.
The Toum Tiou 2 features a spacious outdoor dining area, a library and a lounge with a large TV for entertainment. Come and explore the man-made and natural wonders of this region on board a traditional river boat that offers comfort and elegance. With a roomy sun deck, large public areas and stunning colonial décor, the boat is rightly named as the Cambodian Romeo and Juliet.
- VLVictorMekong River Encompassed – Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh City4.0 - GoodWritten on April 4, 2017
Staterooms / Suites
- 6 cabins on the upper deck
- 8 cabins on the lower deck
- All with en suite bathrooms in all cabins
Dedicated dining area
Toum Tiou II Tours
- Mekong River Encompassed – Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh City 10 daysStarts Siem ReapEnds Ho Chi Minh City$2,399 $1,679-30%
- Mekong River Experience – Siem Reap to Ho Chi Minh City 8 daysStarts Siem ReapEnds Ho Chi Minh City$1,999 $1,699-15%
- Mekong River Encompassed – Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap 10 daysStarts Ho Chi Minh CityEnds Siem Reap$2,199 $1,539-30%
- Mekong River Experience – Ho Chi Minh City to Siem Reap 8 daysStarts Ho Chi Minh CityEnds Siem Reap$2,199 $1,869-15%