G Adventures Guides
598 G Adventures Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- FongCuba Libre3.0 - AverageWritten on January 16, 2017The guide is inexperience and the tour does not cover a lot of sightseeing.
- CatherineInca Discovery Plus4.5 - ExcellentWritten on January 14, 2017Guides and porters and cooks were amazing, hotels could be improved
- KathleenMayan Encounter4.0 - GoodWritten on January 12, 2017Everything was great.
- IvanCuban Rhythms5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 8, 2017Amazing experience! Great tour guide
- ArshdeepCuban Rhythms2.5 - AverageWritten on January 7, 2017...esperately book with her friend! I have booked trips in the past with G Adventures and the CEO's always helped with transport. I ended up networki...Read moreG Adventures commented on this reviewThanks for letting us know. It seems like we got some things right, and have some other things to get better at. I am sorry if there were elements that detracted from your travels with us. Bed bugs are no ones idea of fun,and we will work to ensure other travellers are not impacted in the same way - thanks for letting us know.
G Adventures Tours
About G Adventures
G Adventures videos
- Galapagos with CEO Wilfredo
- Govind Guide Book
- Central America with CEO Gabi
- South East Asia
- Show more...
- Greek Sailing
- Southern Africa
- Planeterra Women's Weaving
- Inca Trail
- East Africa
- Costa Rica
- G Adventures You'll Never Forget It Central America
- Guide Book: China with CEO Niko
- Guide Book: Australia with CEO Dingo
- Guide Book: Peru with CEO Rudy
- Mt Kilimanjaro
- Costa Rica
Why G Adventures
Life Changing Travel Experiences
Chief Experience Officers
Sustainable Travel and Guaranteed Departures
G Adventures Benefits
Like Minded Groups
Solo Travelers Welcome!
Keep Costs Down
Freedom To Explore
G Adventures Ships
- AmatistaExplore the exotic Amazon in our beautifully designed riverboat that features a spacious upper deck and lots of public spaces. From the sh... Read moreCapacity30 Passengers
- VarunaOne of the world’s most important rivers, the Ganges is the lifeblood to millions of people in India and is especially sacred to the... Read moreCapacity24 Passengers
- DanieleExplore the ancient canals and crisscrossing rivers of beautiful Burgundy- the country's world-class wine region. As you cruise along... Read moreCapacity22 passengers
- Toum Tiou IIOne of the world’s important rivers, the Mekong was a vital trade link for several key countries for many centuries. Its banks teem... Read moreCapacity28 passengers
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFeesLearn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it!Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits.Learn more
G Adventures Photos
Popular for G Adventures
G Adventures Story & History
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Is it possible to have my own room?
Please contact us for details on accommodation options/ upgrades and we'll be happy to assist you, including arranging your own room (if available).
What are the best destinations for solo travellers?
There are so many great destinations to choose from! Try thinking about what activities you enjoy doing and choose from our 'Travel styles' at the top of the page for some good inspiration.
What's the age range of a group trip?
Travellers in their early-20s to those aged 60 and over join G Avdentures trips. Tours are sorted into different Travel Styles, which guarantees that you’ll be travelling with people who share the same interests you do.
What happens in the evenings?
Group meals are organized by the Chief Experiene Officer in most evenings and you can choose to dine with the group or head off and do your own thing. You can choose whether you want to spend time with the group or go it alone.
Are solo travellers mainly women or men?
G Adventures' tours have an average of roughly 60:40 female-to-male.
Is it possible to find out ahead of time who is in my group?
Unfortunately we can’t share information about your travelling companions ahead of time due to privacy reasons. You can download our free App (www.tourradar.com/app) to meet others and get chatting before you go. G Adventure tours are conducted in English and tend to attract travellers from North America, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and Europe.
How do I confirm after "Holding an Option"?
Simply follow the link in your email to your booking enquiry page and select the "Book Now" button. This will take you to a payment page which will enable you to enter your details and confirm your tour option held.
Can I cancel my G Adventures booking?
It is possible to cancel a booking, however G Adventures standard terms and condtions will apply. Please contact us for more infomation.
Is it possible to pay in full right away?
If your tour is departing within 60 days, then you will need to pay in full to secure your booking, otherwise only a deposit is needed. It is not possible to pay in full more than 60 days in advance.
How are travel documents sent?
After payment is received a receipt will be sent directly by email and the final tour documentation will be emailed out approximately 4-6 weeks prior to departure.