- Quality and value for money
- Established local operator
- No local payments, no surprises!
- Small groups only to ensure an authentic experience
24 Fez Travel Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Mercedes2017 - Magic Carpet Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 31, 2017Turkey us beautiful and the tour is great. However, we had 3 tour guides in one week. First guide in Istanbul was not good. I left from the city tour because ir…Read moreFez Travel commented on this reviewThank you so much for taking the time to pass on your feedback to us, it's helps us to continually improve our services. We thank you for the 5 star rating and we are very happy you enjoyed the tour over all. Regarding your issue with the guide, as you note as soon as the issue was brough to our attention whe was replaced immediately. We have not received any complaints or feedback from other members of the group. If you would like to share more information with us, please feel free to contact with me from firstname.lastname@example.org
- KMKamal2017 - Best of Greece Tour3.0 - AverageWritten on June 9, 2017The guides excerpt Anthony that could get acceptable point were weak.
- BDBrent2017 - Magic Carpet Tour3.5 - GoodWritten on April 19, 2017The tour guide was excellent, he went out of his way to do everything required, plus other things over and above what he was obliged to do, a lovely man. Give t…Read moreFez Travel commented on this reviewHi Brent, Really sorry for our mistake with your accommodation pricing, I have talked with our operation clerk and Cengiz (your tour guide). They did make a mistake with your accommodation price and gave you 190 TL including transfer for your Bodrum airport. Cengiz said he was trying to organize your extra night accommodation and transfers for the other people who are returning with flight from Cappadocia. So our operation clark mixed up and give you full rate including airport transfer. As you mentioned, we have charged you 70 TL more and we would like to sort it out. We are absouletly sorry for it but it will be quicker if you would contact us when you found out the difference. I will email to you and hope to sort it out shortly.
Fez Travel Tours
About Fez Travel
Fez Travel videos
- Cappadocia - Hot Air Ballooning (1)
- Istanbul - Turkey
- ANZAC Day - Dawn Service
- Ephesus - Turkey
- Gulet sailing on the Turkish Mediterranean (2)
- Show more...
- Cappadocia - Hot Air Ballooning (2)
- Cappadocia - Hot Air Ballooning (3)
- Gulet sailing on the Turkish Mediterranean (1)
- Gulet sailing on the Turkish Mediterranean (3)
- Saklikent Gorge - Turkey
- Ancient Pergamum - Turkey
- Paragliding at Fethiye - Turkey
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFees Learn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it! Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits. Learn more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Do we need to bring our own sleeping bag? (For Anzac Day Tours)
We don’t provide sleeping bags on our Anzac Day tours. As it gets colder during the night, we recommend you to have a sleeping bag for the night. You could bring your own or purchase locally, we do make a stop at one of the big supermarkets on our way to Gallipoli where you could make your own purchases.
Can we share with another solo traveller on the tour to avoid single supplement?
The single supplement is not mandatory, we guarantee to match you with another solo traveller from the same sex. If there is any odd numbers, one lucky person will get single room without any additional cost. If you want to have your own room, you could secure your booking paying single supplement.
Are your tours Guaranteed Departures?
Our tours are guaranteed departures, after you receive your booking confirmation we guarantee to run the trip regardless of how many people are booked on the trip.
Is there a luggage limit?
We don’t have any luggage limit on the tours, there is plenty of space for storage.
What is average age on your groups?
Our average age on our group tours is 32 which comes from 2 different age groups. One group is more young adults who are between 22 to 30 and the other group is 45+. Thus, our average age becomes 32 – 35.
What is your children policy?
The minimum traveller age for escorted group tours is 8 years. Children aged from 8 – 12 years of age traveling on an escorted group tour in Turkey with two accompanying adults will receive a discount of 25% off the full rate. The child discount cannot be combined with other discounts. At the time of booking, whichever discount is the highest will be applied to a booking.
What is average traveling time?
Please check your pre-departure pack, the traveling distance for each day is given on detailed basis.