- The Original Active Adventure Company
- Helping Travelers See The World Differently For 42 Years
- Award-Winning Biking, Hiking, Cultural & Wildlife
- Small Group & Self-Guided Tours To 100+ Countries
15,972 Exodus Travels Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- VickiCross-country Skiing: Venabu4.5 - ExcellentWritten on January 12, 2017This is a fantastic tour. The guides at Venabu Fjelljotell and great and the accommodation is lovely the food was amazing and the location was beautiful.
- MargueriteWalking The Amalfi Coast5.0 - ExcellentWritten on January 11, 2017Great trip beautiful scenery loved the accomodation -tour guide lovely and terrific other walkers -
- barbaraIceland Northern Lights3.0 - AverageWritten on December 7, 2016I enjoyed my trip.
- radaLand of the Jaguar5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 18, 2016olo olo olo olo
Exodus Travels Tours
About Exodus Travels
Exodus Travels videos
- Main Page Video
- The Silk Road Adventure
- Nepal In Motion
- Mont Blanc Circuit
- Cycling the Dalmatian Coast with Exodus Travels
- Show more...
- Cycle Southern Iceland
- Cycling in Albania
- Cycling in Mexico
- Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
- Family Holiday in Italy with Exodus
- Puglia & Basilicata
- Lillehammer Bobsled Weekend
- Walking the Great Wall of China
- Mont Blanc Snowshoe
- In search of snow leopard
- Discover Namibia
- Kilimanjaro 2013
- Petra & Wadi Rum Google Earth Trekking Flights
- The Ultimate Lycian Way Google Earth Trekking Flights
- Annapurna Sanctuary Google Earth Trekking Flights
- Palam Peak - Acclimatisation
- Snow Leopard - Ladakh
- Stromboli Eruption Video
- My Antarctic Expedition
- Costa Rica Biking
- Exodus' Will Shoubridge on his bike from Manali to Leh
- Camels & Kasbahs family holiday to Morocco
- Unbelievable Northern Lights (Aurora Borealis), Finland
- Finnish Dogsledding Adventure
- Dog Sledding, Basecamp Oulanka, Finland
- Mont Blanc Winter Activity
- Mountain Gorillas
- Tanzania Safari Adventure
- Sri Lanka: A 10 day journey
- Galapagos Islands: Snorkelling
- Buenos Aires - Tango 3
- The land of Hemingway and Che Guevara
- Inca Trail Video
- Jordan Adventure Holidays with Exodus Travels
- Mount Everest Google Earth Trekking Flights
- Finnish Dogsledding Adventure by Exodus' Olly Pemberton
- Jordan Adventure Holidays
- Mont Blanc Hotel Trek Video
- Northern Tuscany with Exodus Travels
- Exodus People - Marinella's Story
- Exodus People - Kristjan's Story
- Iceland: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- Exodus People - Roshan's story
- Japan: The Ultimate Travel Guide
- International Tour Operator of the Year - TOFTigers Wildlife Tourism2016
- Most Multiplatform - The Guardian & Observer Travel Awards2016
- National Geographic Survey badge: Best Adventure Travel Company
- Highly Commended - Top Tour Operator, Wanderlust Travel Awards2010
- Silver - Best Tour Operator - British Travel Awards2010, 2009
- National Geographic's Traveller Magazine's 'Tours of a Lifetime'2012, 2010
- Best Overall Special Interest Tour Operator, British Travel Awards2012
- Most Open & Honest, The Guardian & Observer Travel Awards2016
- Nominee - World Travel Awards - World's Leading Green Tour Operator2013, 2014, 2015
- Sunday Times Travel Editors Award - Nepal Earthquake Appeal2015
- Best Escorted Adventure Holiday Company Medium - British Travel Awards2015, 2016
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFeesLearn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it!Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits.Learn more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
Are there any additional charges?
No, there are no other local payments or surcharges.
What information is provided on cycling trips?
Each Cycle trip has a day to day itinerary outlining the km’s per day, road conditions and expected pace. We also have an easy to use grading system so you can make sure the trip is suitable for the experience. Exodus has also created a downloadable Fitness Plan so you can be best prepared.
What do you offer for cycling tours?
We offer over 130 cycling itineraries in a variety of durations, destinations and difficulty levels. Exodus is the largest operator in the world with the widest selection of trips for first time cyclists through to high adrenaline technical rides. We have over 19 years of experience in researching and operating cycling tours.
I want an active vacation, but I'm not sure which one?
We offer over 230 hiking, walking, and trekking holidays and will have a tour to suit your preferences. Exodus has led the way with our Walking & Trekking holidays for over 35 years and is the world's leading walking and trekking tour operator.
I want to see real wildlife encounters, what do you suggest?
We have over 125 amazing trips where the focus is on wildlife spotting. From Tigers in India to bird spotting in Costa Rica, we have tours where you will see creatures in their natural habitats.
What if I don't want to join a group?
It's not a problem. Independent self guided holidays allow you to go at your own pace and never feel rushed. Comprehensive local maps ensure you won’t get lost and your bags are transported ahead of you to the hotels we have organized for you. The detailed route notes provide everything you need, but just in case, there’s a 24 hours emergency telephone number.
How are the groups made up?
Clients will join like-minded people with a wide demographic. Solos, couples and friends travelling together from all around the world.
How 'active' are the tours?
Exodus have trips for all levels of ability. Everything from leisurely walking (for people who are in good health, enjoy the outdoors and want a relaxing trip packed with interest) through to tough/challenging (previous experience and fitness are imperative at this level, as the environment may be more remote and challenging). We want you to feel good and have fun!
Do you visit local communities?
Absolutely. We create lasting memories and a more enriched travel experience by going farther and traveling longer. Community interaction is a priority.
Do you go off the beaten path?
Yes. Exodus trips are for adventure travellers who are seeking unique or new travel destinations and activities, with the promise of an exceptional, authentic experience.