- Discover the world at your pace
- Luxury travel combined with several activities
- Meet local guides in the most famous destinations
- Live like a local while exploring
50 Discovery Adventures Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4 / 5
- Value for money
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- PRpharaPortugal, Spain, France and UK Adventure Tour4.5 - ExcellentWritten on March 31, 2017…knowledgeable of their locations. I only missed one tour in Paris and Discovery Adventures is issuing a credit for that tour. I will do another t…Read moreDiscovery Adventures commented on this reviewDear Phara, Thank you so much for a lovely review! We are looking forward to welcome you on our tours again! Best Regards, Discovery Adventures Team
- LMLynetteParis, Brussels and Amsterdam Tour1.0 - BadWritten on March 28, 2017May you never have the misfortune of Discovering …43Read moreDiscovery Adventures commented on this reviewDear Lynette, Your whole review is based just on one misfortunate situation where you couldn't find your guide in Brussels. We would like to inform you that the Sightseeing Tour in Brussels took place as scheduled. Moreover, we had other travellers booked with us who successfully attended the same tour as you should have to. The meeting place is very easy to find and the group for this tour is always huge. You didn't call us neither our local partner, we have checked that too. Your emails with offensive language and rage throughout all the possible canals of communication have gotten over the top. We are very sorry for your disappointment and hope next time you will act more polite. Best Regards, Discovery Adventures Team
- MSMarilynRome to Venice Adventure Tour4.5 - ExcellentWritten on March 20, 2017…though we were unable to arrive in time to use the hotel. Would I use Discovery Adventures again? Yes! The hotels were that good, and the guide …Read moreDiscovery Adventures commented on this reviewDear Marilyn, Thank you very much for your review. We always try to find and work together with the best guides and companies providing service in cities involved in our tours. We already refunded you for missed tour and apologize for this inconveniences. The changes to your trip dates happened on your behalf and request, but we already figured everything out via email. We would be grateful to see you again in one of your next adventures and trips around the world.
- LMLizaBest of Spain Adventure Tour3.0 - AverageWritten on March 16, 2017Experience was different in that before this we have always opted for fully guided tours. The semi-guided was somewhat challenging when English was not widely s…Read moreDiscovery Adventures commented on this reviewDear Liza, Thank you very much for your review. The air-conditioning in most hotels in Europe nowadays are locked to a standard temperature and can only be changed by contacting the front desk. The local accent is in Southern Spain in some areas more distinctive than in others. There was a misunderstanding with the guided tour in Seville, which was already addressed in our email conversation and we have refunded you already. Meals included in the tour are always stated in your travel documents and in the description of the tour. We always consider the feedback from our travellers and will implement solutions for your mentioned concerns. Best regards, Discovery Adventures Team.
- MAMichaelRome to Nice and Barcelona Adventure Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 18, 2017We loved the trip, it was an absolutely amazing journey! Beautiful cities and perfect hotels, guides were very nice and we learned of lot!
- NNicoleRome to Milan Adventure Tour5.0 - ExcellentWritten on February 18, 2017Our trip was amazing, hotels and sightseeing absolutely top!
Discovery Adventures Tours
About Discovery Adventures
Discovery Adventures video
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFeesLearn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it!Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits.Learn more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
What does road trip adventure mean?
Road Trip Adventure is the most exiting journey, you will get a car (full insurance cover, of course) and drive along the most scenic routes in Europe or US, stay in design hotels and meet your local guides in each city along the way, there's lots of activities included and the routes are organized that way so you enjoy driving and won't get tired.
What is the age limit for this tour?
Participation in a Discovery Adventures Tours is eligible for 18 years old adult. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian for the entire journey.
Is it possible to get a list of hostels or hotels for the tour?
A list of hotels are not available in advance, as these are still being confirmed by Discovery Adventures in the lead up to the trip departure. Nevertheless, the travelers can expect comfortable centrally located 3-5* star hotels from top hotel beaches like Hilton, Marriott, Novotel, Mercury, Ibis, Radisson, Best Western, Starwood hotels, etc.
What does traveling independent mean?
You will be traveling without tour groups and nerving tour leaders. A local English speaking guide will meet you at each city along the way, and we’ll take care of pesky stuff like transport, accommodation, city tours and other activities but the rest is up to you.
Is there an airport pick up for Discovery Adventures Tours?
There is no airport pick up for the Tours, unless it is stated in the itinerary.
Is a single supplement included on your tours?
For most of Discovery Adventures tours there is a single supplement available. The additional price is quoted in 'What's included' section.