Peru Tours & Trips
Land of the Inca's and home to the magnificent lost city Machu Picchu, discover a country rich in culture, taste it's ceviche, and visit's it's areological ruins. Peru is a country for adventure travellers, with its dense Amazonian rainforests, the rural Andes countryside and ancient Inca trails. Colonial churches and magnificent architecture will appeal to culture vultures, with some of the world’s best museums to be found in Lima.
250+ trips through Peru with 1,259 reviews
Inca Trail Express
"The quarry trail was one of the best hiking trips I have ever experienced...."
Cusco & Salkantay Trekking to Machu Picchu
"A trip of a lifetime From the moment we arrived in Cusco we were taken care of,..."
The Inca Trail
"The guide was excellent, Rumi is such a champion and the company has ethical..."
20 days in Peru - Wander Through the Incan World
"The Peru trip was more then I could of ever expected. We got to see and do so..."
"This was one of the best vacation I've ever had, outstanding service and..."
"I visited Cusco and Puno in Peru, best experience ever. Intrepid does care for..."
Amazon & Incas
"An authentic experience of Peru. Very knowledgeable guides for the Amazon..."
Ultimate Machu Picchu
"My mom and I went on the Ultimate Machu Picchu expedition last September and..."
Peruvian Amazon & Machu Picchu
"This was an adventure way beyond a vacation. An itinerary ranging from dynamic..."
Sacred Valley and Classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
"Inkayni Peru Tours is a great organization. They were very accommodating..."
"I went on the Inca Panorama trip with the Machu Picchu Trek. The tour itself..."
The Inca Trail
"The Inca trail tour was..."
Taste of Peru
"OneSeed was recommended from a friend for my travels to Peru. On the first..."
Andes & Amazon Highlights
"Jhonatan Fernandez was really..."
Classic Inca Trail
11 day hiking & trekking tour through Lima, Cuzco, Sacred Valley and 3 other destinations in Peru
- Hike through the legendary Inca trail, across beautiful Andean mountain passes, past dozens of mysterious Inca relics and through dense cloud forests.
- Explore the spectacular ruins in the lost city of Machu Picchu, majestically perched on top of a remote mountain.
- Float along the waters of Lake Titicaca and glimpse into the indigenous life of island communities.
- Cut into a slice of Lima’s colonial heritage showcased by ornate mansions, plazas and cathedral. Discover an interesting mix of Spanish colonial and Incan architecture in the colourful city of Cusco.
- Stay in a remote eco lodge and plunge into the heart of the Amazon rainforest at the Tambopata National Reserve.
- View the fascinating Nazca Lines, a series of ancient, mysterious geoglyphs engraved in the desert.
- Relax in the refreshing oasis of Huacachina or indulge in some exciting sand-boarding and sand-buggying in the surrounding desert landscape.
- Watch giant Condors fly over the Colca Valley near Arequipa and go river rafting amidst stunning scenery in the Colca Canyon.
- The Inca Trail leading up to Machu Picchu is closed for maintenance during the month of February.
- May to September offers clear weather and is the peak tourist season.
- The Peruvian coast is best experienced between December and February.Avoid referring to the natives as ‘indio or indios’.
- For a different take on Peru’s heritage, try a culinary tour.
- Popular souvenirs include Alpaca wool sweaters, llama rugs and silver jewelry.
- There is a ‘no food or beverage policy’ at Machu Picchu but there are restaurants outside the entrance in case you’re hungry.
- Avoid touching stray dogs even if they appear friendly.
Peru Tours & Trips Reviews
"We had a magical and wonderful trip in Peru. There were such seamless transitions from various cities and sites. The crew was also very helpful and kind."Magical Classic Tour
"The tour was absolute perfection! The hotels (Hostel Porta in Lima and Amaru 1 in Cusco) exceeded our expectations considering the reasobale cost. The tour guides were awesome and the transportation was efficient and comfortable. The hike to Machu Picchu were just wonderful. I highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to visit Peru."Inca Trail Adventure
"The tour was an amazing way to discover Peru and had a true culinary experience. It was great to combine culture and cuisine and enjoy such a beautiful country. The food in Cusco was sumptuous and Machu Picchu was definitely a wonder to be seen."Culinary Peru