Peru Tours & Trips
Land of the Inca's and home to the magnificent lost city Machu Picchu, discover a country rich in culture, taste it's ceviche, and visit's it's areological ruins. Peru is a country for adventure travellers, with its dense Amazonian rainforests, the rural Andes countryside and ancient Inca trails. Colonial churches and magnificent architecture will appeal to culture vultures, with some of the world’s best museums to be found in Lima.
250+ trips through Peru with 1,210 reviews
Inca Trail Express
"The quarry trail was one of the best hiking trips I have ever experienced...."
The Inca Trail
"Very well organised all guides very knowledgeable, passionate about their..."
"This was one of the best vacation I've ever had, outstanding service and..."
Cusco & Salkantay Trekking to Machu Picchu
"A trip of a lifetime From the moment we arrived in Cusco we were taken care of,..."
"I visited Cusco and Puno in Peru, best experience ever. Intrepid does care for..."
Amazon & Incas
"I am now back from an 8-day adventure trip to Peru ('PAI') and what an..."
Sacred Valley and Classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu
"Inkayni Peru Tours is a great organization. They were very accommodating..."
The Inca Trail
"The Inca trail tour was..."
Express Inca Trail
"Would highly recommend this company. We took the city tour in Lima Peru and it..."
Inca Panorama (11 destinations)
"A very solid trip, but if you speak a little bit of Spanish you may want to..."
Andes & Amazon Highlights (from Lima to Cusco)
"Jhonatan Fernandez was really..."
The Inca Trail
9 day hiking & trekking tour through Cuzco, Pisac, Llactapata and 6 other destinations in Peru
Jungle to Andes
"Had an amazing time, the jungle, Cusco, overnight stay on lake Titicaca, and..."
"Had a great time, Paolo was a great guide. Highly..."
Colours of Peru - Small Group Tour of Peru - Lima to Lima
"Our group consisted of 14 people, some new friends and some old friends.....a..."
- Hike through the legendary Inca trail, across beautiful Andean mountain passes, past dozens of mysterious Inca relics and through dense cloud forests.
- Explore the spectacular ruins in the lost city of Machu Picchu, majestically perched on top of a remote mountain.
- Float along the waters of Lake Titicaca and glimpse into the indigenous life of island communities.
- Cut into a slice of Lima’s colonial heritage showcased by ornate mansions, plazas and cathedral. Discover an interesting mix of Spanish colonial and Incan architecture in the colourful city of Cusco.
- Stay in a remote eco lodge and plunge into the heart of the Amazon rainforest at the Tambopata National Reserve.
- View the fascinating Nazca Lines, a series of ancient, mysterious geoglyphs engraved in the desert.
- Relax in the refreshing oasis of Huacachina or indulge in some exciting sand-boarding and sand-buggying in the surrounding desert landscape.
- Watch giant Condors fly over the Colca Valley near Arequipa and go river rafting amidst stunning scenery in the Colca Canyon.
- The Inca Trail leading up to Machu Picchu is closed for maintenance during the month of February.
- May to September offers clear weather and is the peak tourist season.
- The Peruvian coast is best experienced between December and February.Avoid referring to the natives as ‘indio or indios’.
- For a different take on Peru’s heritage, try a culinary tour.
- Popular souvenirs include Alpaca wool sweaters, llama rugs and silver jewelry.
- There is a ‘no food or beverage policy’ at Machu Picchu but there are restaurants outside the entrance in case you’re hungry.
- Avoid touching stray dogs even if they appear friendly.
Peru Tours & Trips Reviews
"We had a magical and wonderful trip in Peru. There were such seamless transitions from various cities and sites. The crew was also very helpful and kind."Magical Classic Tour
"The tour was absolute perfection! The hotels (Hostel Porta in Lima and Amaru 1 in Cusco) exceeded our expectations considering the reasobale cost. The tour guides were awesome and the transportation was efficient and comfortable. The hike to Machu Picchu were just wonderful. I highly recommend this tour to anyone who wants to visit Peru."Inca Trail Adventure
"The tour was an amazing way to discover Peru and had a true culinary experience. It was great to combine culture and cuisine and enjoy such a beautiful country. The food in Cusco was sumptuous and Machu Picchu was definitely a wonder to be seen."Culinary Peru