Best Norway Tours
Norway is truly one of the most beautiful countries on this earth .. expeditions exploring the Arctic wilderness are many – snowmobile and dogsledding, steep back country downhill ski-ing, a wilderness survival tour and some with visits to remote Arctic communities. Plus train travel through snowcapped mountains, walking through fjords, cycling, and spectacular voyages along rugged coastline. Pig out on great Norwegian seafood – yum!
17 trips through Norway with 70 reviews
"The first day in Oslo, before our welcome dinner, we walked around the city. I..."
Walking the Fjords
8 day hiking & trekking tour through Bergen, Breheimen Nasjonalpark, Jostedalsbreen and 1 other destination in Norway
Exploring the Lofoten Islands in Norway
"The hiking tours were guided perfectly. We saw a lot of amazing places with..."
Cross-country Skiing: Kvitavatn
8 day winter tour in Kvitavatn in Norway
Norwegian Fjord Hiking
7 day adventure tour through Bergen and Odda in Norway
8 day hiking & trekking tour through Geilo, Finse, Myrdal and 2 other destinations in Norway
Norway: Fjords & Glaciers
9 day coach/bus tour through Oslo, Honefoss, Voss and 12 other destinations in Norway
Tromso, Bear Island & Longyearbyen
12 day polar / arctic / antartica cruise tour through Tromso, Hammerfest, Nordkapp and 2 other destinations in Norway
Spitsbergen Odyssey (1 destination)
11 day polar / arctic / antartica cruise tour in Spitsbergen in Norway
- suitable for
- 10 to 99 year olds
- starts/ ends in
- Spitsbergen / Spitsbergen
- tour type
- Polar / Arctic / Antartica Cruise tour in Spitsbergen
- World Expeditions
Norway Skiing Tour - Expedition Finnmark Women
9 day winter tour through Alta and Karasjok in Norway
Scandinavia (End Stockholm)
9 day coach/bus tour through Gjovik, Geiranger, Voss and 2 other destinations in Norway and 4 other destinations in 3 other countries
Scenic Scandinavia and its Fjords
14 day coach/bus tour through Stavanger, Bergen, Sognefjorden and 5 other destinations in Norway and 4 other destinations in 2 other countries
Arctic Circle & Fjords by Rail
13 day train & rail tour through Lofoten, Bodo, Trondheim and 4 other destinations in Norway and 1 other destination in 1 other country
Tromso, Bear Island and Spitsbergen (Sea Adventurer)
12 day adventure tour through Tromso, Hammerfest, Bjornoya and 1 other destination in Norway and 1 other destination in 1 other country
Northern Highlights & the Arctic Circle
16 day combo tour through Honningsvag, Hammerfest, Alta and 6 other destinations in Norway and 5 other destinations in 1 other country
- A simulated helicopter crash leaves you stranded in the wilderness. Navigate yourself back to civilization without losing more than
10% of your body weight.
- Strap on crampons and hike the frozen landscape of the Buer Glacier.
- Visit the unspoilt wilderness of Svalbard in search of Polar Bears.
- Stroll through Vigeland Park in Oslo, the world’s largest sculpture park made by a single artist.
- Hurtle yourself down the bobsled track in Lillehammer.
- Hit the pubs in Tromsø before snowshoeing out of town for a glimpse of the northern lights.
- Immerse yourself in the traditional Sami community of Musken before climbing one of the deepest caves in Europe.
- Drive along the Trollstigen (Troll’s Path) as it winds up the mountainside at a 10% incline. Navigate the 11 hairpin bends
past harrowing cliff faces and deep fjords.
- Norwegian and Sami are the official languages of Norway. Most Norwegians can speak English fluently.
- The currency in Norway is the Norwegian krone. Debit and credit is widely accepted and you’ll find ATM’s with ease.
- Norway is a seafood lover’s paradise. Enjoy as much as you can! Tap water is always safe to drink.
- Don’t leave Norway with a bottle of Akvavit, a classic Norwegian sweater and some troll figurines.
- Tipping is not required but it’s quite common to round up a bill to the nearest 10 or 100 Norwegian krone.
- Norwegians are super relaxed when it comes to clothing. Bring layers and keep things casual but not sloppy.
- Around 88 per cent of Norwegians have blue eyes or green eyes.
- Norwegians read more books than any other country in the world per capita.
"It was one of the most amazing trip of my life. All activities were fun and the sights in Finland/Lapland were stunning. I wish to come back to such a marvelous place and would highly reccommend it to anyone who wants to have an amazing experience."Adventure to Finnish Lapland, Saariselka
"My February 2015 bus trip to Saariselkä was the best experience of my life. The highlights of the trip were, the Ocean Artic Tour in Bugoynes, the Snow Shoes Track and the Husky Safary. I also had a chance to see numerous sights, like Santa, the Reindeers, the Northernlights and some landscapes of Lapland. The trip was incredible and I will surely do it again."Adventure to Finnish Lapland, Saariselka
"The one thing that everyone should have in their bucket list is to eat spareribs in Näätämö which is the forecourt to the end of the world and I am happy to say that I did this during my trip. Other activities that made the trip memorable were snowshoeing, driving through the forest with snowmobiles and a free solar eclipse on the last day. The trip was well organized and the tour guide was amazing."Adventure to Finnish Lapland, Saariselka