North America Tours & Trips
Our escorted tours of North America will take you away towards the breathtaking sceneries of the Niagara Falls. Travel through North America and stay close to nature by visiting the Yellowstone National Park, a place taken straight out of a fairytale. Experience the big city life of Montreal or Acapulco with tour packages that are both affordable and highly qualitative, perfect for taking some of the best vacations in North America.
250+ trips through North America with 581 reviews
Road to Lake Tahoe (finish San Francisco)
"Hello Greeting of the day, it's pleasure to contact, i am the Owner of Trust..."
Best of the West
"Did a similar tour last year, the group size was around 10 people then, this..."
Las Vegas to Los Angeles
"I recently travelled on the Comfort Las Vegas to Los Angeles Intrepid tour - it..."
Churchill Polar Bear Families, Canada
"I have been fortunate to have Thomas as a leader on 2 tours, one to the polar..."
Texas - the Lone Star State
"Texas a Lone Star tour is excellent and great value for money. Make sure you..."
Hawaii Hiking the Aloha Isles
14 day hiking & trekking tour through Kona, Waipio Valley, Lihue and 3 other destinations in USA
Best of USA (Start Los Angeles)
"Overall the trip was amazing. My tour tour guide Steph was great she was really..."
Best of Hawaii
"I was traveling alone and two days before my trip was to begin, I hurt my foot,..."
Road trip on Route 66: from New York to Los Angeles
"Our road trip adventure from New York to Los Angeles was the best trip I've..."
San Francisco, Yosemite Park & Los Angeles Tour
"Extraordinary tour to the Westside. The tour was very well laid out and covers..."
Atlantic Blt (from New York City to Miami)
13 day discovery tour through New York City, Philadelphia, Washington DC and 7 other destinations in USA
Westerner 2 Blt
14 day discovery tour through Los Angeles, San Diego, Grand Canyon and 6 other destinations in USA
11 Day British Columbia Ski/ Snowboard Safari
11 day skiing / snowboarding / snow tour through Kelowna, Revelstoke, Nakusp and 5 other destinations in Canada
Western Express Northbound
"Although it was a quick tour we were able to pack alot into the tour. We had a..."
Canyons And Indian Lands (hotel)
"The tour was excellent, very well thought out itinerary, outstanding leader..."
- Listen to the gurgling sounds of spouting geysers and steaming hot springs at Yellowstone National Park.
- Exchange cowboy stories while sitting around a warm campfire in a secluded ranch in Utah.
- Enjoy a jazz-age cocktail, watch a pink-washed sunset or get a healthy tan at one of the sun-drenched blonde beaches of Los Angeles.
- Indulge in hedonistic excesses at the neon-lit gambling metropolis of Las Vegas, the sin city of U.S.A.
- Explore the intriguing natural wilderness of fjords and national parks in Alaska.
- Learn more about legendary American history in the museums and monuments of Washington DC, USA.
- Say hello to Lady Liberty, hit the gourmet food-truck scene, catch a Broadway show and enjoy the misty spray at the base of the thundering Niagara Falls in New York.
- Marvel at the sight of polar bears plodding across pristine tracts of wilderness at Churchill.
- Breathe in crisp mountain air in the majestic Canadian Rockies and swim in the serene, glacier fed lakes of Banff National Park, Canada.
- Be prepared to show official documents for identification while using credit and bank affiliated debit cards in stores and shops across the U.S.
- It is prohibited to bring cameras and other personal electronic equipment inside casinos.
- Expect a large crowd but don’t let that deter you when you go to see Old Faithful spout. You’ll also find many other geysers near the Firehole River
- Sample or buy some of Canada’s famous local ales which are produced in microbreweries.
- Don’t forget to sample some of Quebec’s cheeses, Ontario’s maple syrup and salmon candy while in Canada.
- Try quintessential U.S. cuisine such as hamburgers, barbeque, fried chicken and New York style cheesecake.
- Wear weather-friendly sensible clothes and comfortable walking shoes with good ankle support so you won’t tire out easily on long walks.
- Tipping is considered the norm especially for bellboys, bartenders, concierges, taxi drivers, waiters, delivery folks and at salons, etc.
North America Tours & Trips Reviews
"I had so much fun on this tour and it was the perfect way to see everything Mexico has to offer apart from the beaches. We were given flexibility by our tour leader, we did day trips or took the day off to chill out with new friends. Our tour leader really made this trip enjoyable, he knew so much about each city, suggestions for tour guides and activities were on point, had good tips on where to dine and have a great night out that were easy on the wallet and he was very sociable and made it a relaxed and easy environment for us to interact."Mexico Unplugged
"We had a great time on this trip. Our amazing tour leaders (John Early and Kyle Stephens) were knowledgeable about every place we went and made sure we got the most out of every place. The actual trip was a great mix of relaxation and fun with options to suit every personality. Over all I would recommend this trip to all of my friends"20 Days in Nicaragua - The Secret of Central America
"This trip was the adventure I've always dreamed of . I had fun and made a new family of friends that I love with all my heart. I've already booked another trip with FNEZ. There is no better way to travel!!!"10 days in Costa Rica, Panama - Caribbean Retreat