Nepal Tours & Trips
There’s no shortage of trekking tours through Nepal, home to the highest mountains on earth with scenery to die for. Grab one of our tour packages and visit the Sherpa villages on your way to the famous Everest Base Camp, or ride an elephant through Chitwan National Park, home to the bengal tiger and the indian rhinoceros. The many colourful festivals begin with religion and end as a social event . A visit to fascinating Kathmandu is not to be missed.
250+ trips through Nepal with 682 reviews
"My brother, partner & I had the most amazing trip! Full packed with adventure &..."
"Highly recommend. I had the most amazing time. Not too physically challanging...."
Everest Base Camp Trek
"Ace The Himalaya were great; very responsible guides who became great friends..."
"There were 7 of us on our private Annapurna/Dhaulagiri trek. It was MAGNIFICENT..."
Everest in Full Picture - Basix
"An amazing experience, would never have accomplished this if it wasn't for..."
Nepal Hiking Adventure: A Gay Active Trip in the Everest Region
"I cannot formulate enough words to describe how wonderful this experience was...."
"Had an amazing time on tour, our tour leader was really good and could answer..."
Annapurna Panorama Trek
8 day hiking & trekking tour through Kathmandu, Pokhara, Ghorepani and 3 other destinations in Nepal
Everest Base Camp Trek
"A very challenging trek, accommodation and food was up to expectations. Pricing..."
Short Everest Base Camp Trek
"This year we decided to travel with NHT again. Main reasons for such decision..."
Everest Base Camp
"An amazing experience! Humbled by the size of the mountains. Our guide and..."
"This was a brilliant tour starting in Katmandeu with visits to the many..."
"Simply the best! Wonderful from start to finish. The guides, the staff, the..."
Everest Base Camp Trek
"This was trip of a life time for me because it had been on my bucket list for..."
Trek Annapurna and Everest
"I went with World Expeditions based on an ad I saw at the Banff mountain film..."
- Travel the river in a dug-out canoe and seek out the Bengal Tigers and Rhesus Monkeys of Chitwan National Park.
- Fly past majestic mountains and enchanting forests on your helicopter flight to Langtang Village.
- Go bungee jumping off the longest suspension bridge in Nepal.
- Visit the beautiful Swayambhunath complex in Kathmandu, known also as the “Monkey Temple”.
- Trek "the steps to heaven" route on your way up to the Mount Everest Base Camp.
- Spend a day white water rafting the Trisuli River and the night relaxing in your tent, camping under the stars.
- Go paragliding for an aerial view of the Barahi Temple, a pagoda erected in the center of the Phewa Lake.
- Volunteer for 10 days to help with community projects in Pokhara.
- Nepali is the official language in Nepal, but English is widely spoken.
- The currency of Nepal is the Nepali rupee. Credit cards are widely accepted in tourist areas but not in smaller towns. ATM’s are plentiful in most cities.
- Try the national dish of Daal Bhaat but stay away from the water. Bottled water is readily available.
- Don’t leave Nepal without a Thankas painting, a prayer wheel and a Singing Bowl.
- Dressing with modesty is advisable. Keep shoulders and chest areas covered especially when visiting religious sites.
- Tipping is not mandatory but it’s common. Between 5-10% is acceptable and appreciated.
- Try a cup of chiya – black tea infused with cinnamon, cardamom and cloves.
- Greeting people in Nepal involves placing your palms together in a prayer style and saying "namaste".
Nepal Tours & Trips Reviews
"On my Nepal adventure, I was treated like a VIP, from the moment I landed in KTM to the moment I left for the states. Everything was unique and the accommodation was great. The crew on the tour were organized, efficient and fantastic. It was truly a once in a lifetime experience."Everest Three High Passes Trek
"An amazing trip that was haulted by the April earthquake. Everthing prior to the earthquake was wonderful, the food, accommodation and service were perfect. Our guides were very knowledgeable and were happy in assisting us. Even after the earthquake, our guide (Subal) kept us safe. Despite what happened, it was still an amazing experience."Everest Circuit & the Cho La
"We had an amazing time on our Langtang trek. We were very happy with the crew since we were well taken cared off by the tour guide and the porter. The accommodation was simple but the food was good. There were heated water and solar showers and the views were breathtaking especially Sing Gompa which was so beautiful."Tamang Heritage Trek | 7 Days