Georgia Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you through Georgia, Asia. We’ve got 6 tours going to Georgia, starting from just 10 days in length, and the longest tour is 21 days. The most popular month to go is August, which has the most number of tour departures.
6 trips through Georgia with 1 review
Georgia And Armenia Tour
"I think the trip was brilliant and very well organised with our amazing tour..."
Caucasus Mountain Bike and Hike Adventure
12 day bicycle tour through Tbilisi, Omalo, Girevi and 1 other destination in Georgia
- 5 destinations in Georgia
- starts/ ends in
- Tbilisi / Tbilisi
- tour type
- Bicycle tour in Georgia
- SpiceRoads Cycle Tours
- price per day
Highlights of Azerbaijan & Georgia
10 day discovery tour through Lagodekhi, Sighnaghi and Tbilisi in Georgia and 2 other destinations in 1 other country
Explore Azerbaijan, Georgia & Armenia
15 day discovery tour through Kvareli, Tbilisi, Mtskheta and 3 other destinations in Georgia and 4 other destinations in 2 other countries
Silk Route between Istanbul and Tbilisi (from Tbilisi to Istanbul)
12 day overland truck tour through Batumi, Kutaisi, Gori and 3 other destinations in Georgia and 3 other destinations in 1 other country
Mountains & Monasteries
21 day in-depth cultural tour through Tbilisi, Sighnaghi, Gudauri and 6 other destinations in Georgia and 4 other destinations in 2 other countries
- Stroll around the Old Town area of Tbilisi and take in the sights of colorful balconies, winding alleys, ancient churches and chic shops.
- Trek through the remote and rugged Svaneti mountain region, known for its tribal residents and picturesque villages.
- Stop at the Gelati Monastery nestled amidst the mountains of Kutaisi and enjoy the commanding city and river views.
- Be mesmerized by the impressive 11th century Bagrati Cathedral in Kutaisi, the womb of Georgian civilization.
- Savor the taste of some delectable tipple while having a leisurely lunch in the wine heartland of Kakheti.
- Trace Soviet influence in Gori, the birthplace of Joseph Stalin, dedicated to keeping his legacy alive.
- Hike through the Lagodekhi National Park and chance upon well-preserved forests, ancient species of trees, lakes, waterfalls and amazing wild life.
- Indulge in some serious clubbing and partying at Batum on the Black Sea Coast, the hottest beach destination in Georgia.
- Travel with a tour guide if you wish to go trekking in the mountains as emergency response services may be limited in the mountainous regions.
- Monitor the media for information on natural disasters such as volcanoes and earthquakes since Georgia lies in a seismological active zone.
- Avoid talking about sensitive subjects such as the Russians and the separatist movement in South Ossetia and Abkhazia.
- Tbilisi is a cosmopolitan city but dress and behave modestly in the rural areas which are more conservative.
- If you have to travel by public bus, carry exact change for ticket machine on the bus.
- Georgian cuisine is delicious but quite rich; some of the things you must try include ‘khinkali’ (dumpling stuffed with minced meat) and ‘khachapuri’ (bread filled with cheese).
- You can shop for ceramics, jewelry, embroidery, locally produced brandy and wine.
- Try to spend all your local Georgian currency since it cannot be exchanged in any of the neighboring states.
Georgia Tours & Trips Reviews
"I think the trip was brilliant and very well organised with our amazing tour guide Aram. He was brilliant, probably the ..."Georgia And Armenia Tour