Denmark Tours and Trips 2017/2018
1 trip through Denmark
Find the right tour for you through Denmark, Europe. We’ve got 1 tours going to Denmark, starting from just 8 days in length, and the longest tour is 8 days. The most popular month to go is August, which has the most number of tour departures.
- Unlock your extra savings
- 24/7 expert travel advice
- Personal tour recommendations
Unlock your extra savings
By clicking "Unlock Now" you accept our Terms & Conditions
1 trip through Denmark
- Sort by
Denmark Zealand Cycle
8 day self-guided tour through Copenhagen, Koge, Naestved and 3 other destinations in Denmark and 1 other destination in 1 other country
View MoreGetDownload Brochure
- Our saving
- Price from
- US $ 1,267
27 Aug 2017 6 spaces left
- Feel the excitement of childhood at the Tivoli Gardens, the second oldest amusement park in the world. Go on rides or stroll past theaters, concert halls and pretty gardens.
- Relive the legacy of Hans Christian Anderson; take your picture alongside the Little Mermaid sitting on a rock waiting for her prince, at Copenhagen.
- Pass by famous landmarks as you journey through the network of Copenhagen’s canals in a memorable boat ride.
- Trace the incredible success of the Jacobsen family on a tour of the world famous Carlson Brewery.
- Take in the pomp and pageantry of the Amalienborg Palace situated in the heart of Copenhagen or marvel at the architecture of Rosenborg Palace.
- Wonder at the beauty of small town Denmark as you cycle past cobblestoned villages, forests, pristine beaches and dykes.
- Get lost in the fictional world of Hamlet at the Kronborg Castle in Helsingor, the seaside setting for Shakespeare’s world famous tragedy. Look for Sweden on the other side of the sea.
- Enjoy the famous Smorrebrod sandwich or dainty Danish pastries at a local café and watch life pass you by.
- For an exciting nightlife, visit one of the numerous beer bars, jazz clubs and dance clubs in Copenhagen. For entertainment, you can choose from options such as opera, theater and ballet.
- Hotels and restaurants usually quote all-inclusive prices so tipping is not necessary.
- Don’t forget to buy porcelain, Holmegaard glass, ceramics, handmade woolens and Lego toys.
- If you’re a guest, wait for the host to toast before you take the first sip.
- Smoking in the bigger pubs and bars is not allowed; however, they do have demarcated smoking areas.
- Banks are the easiest places to exchange travelers’ checks and cash. They usually charge 30 krone per transaction.
- Be careful not to wander onto cycling lanes alongside roads. Cycling is one of the most popular ways to appreciate Denmark’s natural beauty.
- Follow local traffic rules and wait for the green light at pedestrian crossings even if there’s no traffic in sight.