Colombia Tours & Trips
Find the right tour for you through Colombia, Latin America. We’ve got 53 tours going to Colombia, starting from just 3 days in length, and the longest tour is 22 days. The most popular month to go is June, which has the most number of tour departures.
53 trips through Colombia with 17 reviews
"Fantastic tour and a great way to see some of the highlights of Colombia in an..."
"Colombia is just the most beautiful country, and it's beauty was only..."
Caribbean Colombia Express
8 day discovery tour through Cartagena, Santa Marta, Taganga and 1 other destination in Colombia
"My mother and I went on the Hidden Colombia trek to the Lost City back in..."
13 day discovery tour through Bogota, Zipaquira, Villa De Leyva and 5 other destinations in Colombia
Lost City Trek 5D/4N
"Lost City is my favorite Trek in South America and I have almost done them all...."
Quito to Cartagena
19 day in-depth cultural tour through Ipiales, Popayan, Salento and 5 other destinations in Colombia and 2 other destinations in 1 other country
8 day discovery tour through Cartagena, Medellin, Salento and 2 other destinations in Colombia
Ciudad Perdida Trek
7 day self-guided tour through Cartagena, Ciudad Perdida and Santa Marta in Colombia
Magical Colombia with Medellin
10 day flexi tour through Bogota, Pereira, Valle del Cocora and 4 other destinations in Colombia
8 day flexi tour through Bogota, Pereira, Valle del Cocora and 3 other destinations in Colombia
Cartagena to Bogota - 8 days
8 day in-depth cultural tour through Cartagena, Medellin, Salento and 1 other destination in Colombia
Colombia - Lost City Trekking
"This trip was everything and so much more than expected! Our incredible guide,..."
Colombia Marathon: Hammock Camp
7 day volunteer/community tour through Santa Marta, Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta NP and Taganga in Colombia
14 day adventure tour through Bogota, San Agustin, Popayan and 6 other destinations in Colombia
- Take a canoe ride through unspoiled mangroves with Afro-Colombian fisher folk from La Boquilla.
- Cross the Buritaca River, walk through indigenous villages and climb 1200 mossy steps to find the Lost City.
- Visit the Zipaquirá Salt Cathedral and the Paloquemao market at the old colonial town of Villa de Leyva.
- Walk through lush coffee plantations, learn about the process and buy your own beans at Manizales.
- Experience the second largest Easter parade in the world, in the famous ‘white city’, Popoyan.
- Walk around the beautiful San Felipe de Barajas Castle at Cartagena, a UNESCO site famous for early Spanish settlements.
- Enjoy a rejuvenating and relaxing mud bath at Volcan de Lodo El Totumo.
- Explore pre Colombian ancient ruins at the Tayrona National Park.
- Enjoy Colombia’s exciting street performances and acts but be watchful of your surroundings.
- If you’re on a budget, try street food instead of heading to one of the expensive pizzerias.
- Refrain from saying anything negative about Catholics; the Colombians are closely bound with their religion.
- If you’re visiting a local at home, you will be offered a sugared black coffee called ‘tinto’.
- Wear casual clothing but avoid wearing shorts especially if you want to blend in. Remember that nude or topless sunbathing is not allowed.
- Whistling to get someone’s attention is considered rude.
- To indicate the length of an object, extend your right arm and mark off the length with your left hand. Using two fingers is considered an obscene gesture.
- Avoid paying taxi drivers in dollars as they’ll hike the price. Keep pesos in hand before you travel.
Colombia Tours & Trips Reviews
"Fantastic tour and a great way to see some of the highlights of Colombia in an express way. Our tour guide Marco was ama..."Colombia Express
"Colombia is just the most beautiful country, and it's beauty was only heightened by our passionate guide. She was a grea..."Cafe Colombia
"My mother and I went on the Hidden Colombia trek to the Lost City back in January/February of 2015 and were so absolutel..."Hidden Colombia
"Lost City is my favorite Trek in South America and I have almost done them all. Definitely one of the most difficult...."Lost City Trek 5D/4N
"This trip was everything and so much more than expected! Our incredible guide, Mark, was informative, supportive and pre..."Colombia - Lost City Trekking