Belgium Tours & Trips
Nestled between Germany, France, Luxembourg and the Netherlands, Belgium’s territory is divided into three official language areas all displaying diverse cultural influences. Belgium tours are perfect for beer lovers and chocolate lovers alike, with more distinct types of beer per capita than any other country in the world and over 350 years of historically renowned Belgian chocolatiers. A tour of Belgium can include the Belgian capital of Brussels, seat of the EU’s most important institutions, the beautiful medieval town of Rochefort, and the Flemish city of Bruges, sometimes referred to as “the Venice of the North.”
7 trips through Belgium
Belgian Beer Tour
8 day in-depth cultural tour through Brussels, Rochefort, Chimay and 2 other destinations in Belgium
- 6 destinations in Belgium
- age range
- 18 to 65 year olds
- starts/ ends in
- Brussels / Brussels
- tour type
- In-depth Cultural tour in Belgium
- G Adventures
- price per day
Northern Europe : Flanders, from the North Sea to the capital of Belgium
5 day river cruise tour through Ostend, Bruges, Ghent and 3 other destinations in Belgium
Central Europe : From the Capital to the North Sea - Discover Flanders
5 day river cruise tour through Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent and 2 other destinations in Belgium
Holland, Luxembourg & Belgium
9 day discovery tour through Bastogne, Brussels and Bruges in Belgium and 3 other destinations in 2 other countries
Northern Europe : The Great War - A commemorative cruise
7 day ocean cruise tour through Poperinge, Kortrijk, Ypres and 3 other destinations in Belgium and 3 other destinations in 1 other country
Enchanting Belgium – Cruise Only Southbound
8 day river cruise tour through Ghent, Ypres, Antwerp and 1 other destination in Belgium and 3 other destinations in 1 other country
Enchanting Belgium – Southbound
9 day river cruise tour through Ghent, Ypres, Antwerp and 1 other destination in Belgium and 3 other destinations in 1 other country
- Cycle through the magical town of Bruges, famous for its small canals, fascinating museums and architectural wealth from the Renaissance period and before.
- Be spellbound by the captivating town square, the Gothic town hall and the many elegant guild houses in Brussels.
- Revel in the festivities around the Grote Market and treat yourself to hot chocolate or the famous Belgian beer while in Antwerp.
- Wander through the charming cobble-stoned streets and alleys to see historic landmarks of Ghent’s old town area.
- Savor the distinct flavours of delectable Belgian chocolate.
- Cycle to the country’s best breweries and taste unique beer flavours such as Lambic, Chimay, Triple and many more.
- Cruise in comfort and style on a small barge along winding rivers and picturesque channels on River Schelde.
- Visit the gorgeous seaside resort of Blankenberge where you can go for a relaxing swim in the sea or take a nap on the sandy beach.
- Belgium has three official languages: Dutch, French and German; but most young people understand English.
- If you’ve ordered a heavy beer, don’t drink it straight from the bottle.
- The locals drink alcohol mostly for the taste and not to get drunk so don’t go overboard while on a beer tour.
- Remember that it’s impolite to snap your fingers and or to slap someone on the back. It’s considered rude and offensive.
- Don’t worry if you haven’t bought chocolates during your trip. You can buy some at the Brussels International Airport- commonly called ‘The world’s biggest chocolate selling point’.
- It is illegal to wear clothing that covers the face such as the burka and nikab. It will result in a hefty fine or detention and there is no exemption for tourists.
- Carry extra cash as you may have to pay an entrance fee to enter certain cathedrals and churches. Your tour guide will keep you informed of when and how much you have to pay.