Australia/Oceania Tours & Trips
Travelling through Australia or New Zealand means experiencing diverse sights and cities and covering a lot of ground. Adventures, cities, locals and many beaches await you on your next tour in Australia and New Zealand. Your holiday starts here. Browse all tours of Australia and New Zealand and find the one that suits you. You can narrow down your search by adding more filters on the left hand side.
250+ trips through Australia/Oceania with 1,393 reviews
"I had the best week with Ozintro, it is the perfect experience for someone..."
Island Suntanner (ex. Sydney)
"The trip was extremely well planned and organised! I had an amazing time and..."
Brisbane to Cairns Experience
"The itinerary was amazing. I had the most fantastic time with an excellent..."
Grand Kiwi (ex. Auckland) 2017-18
"Amazing time in New Zealand with this tour. I have used Topdeck in the past and..."
Amplified NZ Tour
"We had a wonderful 16 day tour with Si, Ricky, and Ruru, The small group tour..."
Grand Traverse from Auckland - top rated by National Geographic
"It's a trip of a..."
10 Day - Adelaide to Perth Wildlife Adventure
"Fantastic tour, ace tour guide and made some friends for life! Would do it..."
Perth to Broome Overland
"My husband and I have just done a 10 day tour from Perth to Broome WA. It was..."
Kiwiana Panorama (Auckland to Queenstown - until Sept
"Perfect fun filled days indeed..!! Being in your same age group was the best..."
The Big Tiki (Auckland to Christchurch - until Sept
"The trip was fantastic and our guide Susie and driver Patty were terrific!..."
Stray - Ron Pass (South Island)
"Everything was great. I had such a great time at the South..."
Sydney to Great Barrier Reef Tour
"Wonderful trip, beautiful scenery, excellent hotels and perfectly organised..."
Australia East Coast Adventure Tour
"Would definitely recommend this company! Had the most amazing time on the east..."
Most of the Coast–Sydney to Cairns
"Amazing tour guide (Ben) from G Adventures - Most of the..."
Contrasts of New Zealand Summer
10 day coach/bus tour through Auckland, Rotorua, Christchurch and 3 other destinations in New Zealand
- Enjoy a stunning starlit night and listen to the sounds of gentle waves lapping up against the shore as you set up camp on some of Fiji’s remote, palm fringed beaches.
- Relive the wartime experience of Aussie valour pitted against Japanese might during WWII as you hike along the iconic Kokoda Track in Papua New Guinea.
- Drink in the spectacular changing colours of Australia’s Ayers Rock at sunrise and sunset.
- Go on a splendid adventure as you unravel the many secrets of popular hiking trails in Australia’s Flinders Ranges National Park.
- Experience the eclectic surf culture of Sydney and enjoy the intoxicating smell of absolutely fresh seafood cuisine wafting through the air.
- Be drawn in by the memorizing sounds of whales during a sailing expedition around Australia’s Whitsunday Islands.
- Witness the awe inspiring grandeur of breathtaking waterfalls at New Zealand’s Milford Sound.
- Feel the adrenaline pulsate through your body as you indulge in adventure sports in Queenstown, New Zealand.
- Avoid swimming outside clearly marked areas in Australia and read all the warnings posted on beaches.
- Wear water proof and high SPF sun cream as the sun is particularly harsh in these regions.
- Shorts and swimsuits are common beachwear at Sydney’s beaches however only designated beaches allow visitors to go topless.
- Wear protective clothing while snorkelling, swimming or diving.
- Wear protective footwear to prevent spider and snakes bites while on bush walks.
- Try some of Australia’s more exotic specialties such as emu and kangaroo steak.
- While visiting the Maori tribes, remember to start your meal only after it has been blessed.
- Try a scoop of some Hokey Pokey ice-cream which is mainly vanilla but with some sponge toffee bits added to it.
Australia/Oceania Tours & Trips Reviews
"It was a fantastic week and a brilliant introduction to life in Australia. The information given to help you find a job in the future was so useful. It was such an amazing experience."OzIntro
"It was a once in a lifetime experience. Jumping out of perfectly good airplanes and off of perfectly good platforms. I met wonderful people on the bus that led to unforgettable nightlife. Isobel opened our eyes to the beauty of New Zealand and helped forge many lifelong bonds between the group."Kiwiana Panorama (Christchurch to Auckland - until Sept
"Going in, I honestly had no idea what I was getting myself into, when I agreed to go on a Contiki tour. Isobel not only make the trip enjoyable but she made it TOTALLY memorable."'Sweet as' South