56 Cyclomundo Vacations Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- NeilGeneva to Annecy: Famous climbs and lesser-known passes3.5 - GoodWritten on October 29, 2016…e to ride with. Good climbs and flat sections....thoroughly recommend Cyclomundo... In fact we looking to do it again next year...!! Neil FoxRead more
- ColinBlois to Angers: Castles of Love and Fairytales along the Loire River5.0 - ExcellentWritten on October 15, 2016…bore the logo: “We’re here for the ride … and the wine!” The Cyclomundo organisation was exceptional – all hotels knew of our impending…Read more
- ElizaGeneva to Annecy: Famous climbs and lesser-known passes4.0 - GoodWritten on August 8, 2016…ion gains over 4 days, therefore the extremely organised and obliging Cyclomundo provided us with the maps and GPS coordinates for the ‘easy’ …Read more
Cyclomundo Vacations Tours
- Challenging Alps: From Geneva to Alpe d’Huez6 daysStartsGenevaEndsAlpe d’Huez$783
- Bike to the Sea and See Cassis8 daysStartsAvignonEndsCassis$924
- Luberon, Alpilles, and Cotes-du-Rhone 8 daysStartsAvignonEndsAvignon$877
About Cyclomundo Vacations
Cyclomundo Vacations video
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFeesLearn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it!Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits.Learn more
Questions & Answers
Here we have collected and answered the most frequently asked questions.
I am a serious rider, can you organize something challenging?
Yes indeed! We can even direct you to some exhilarating roads or help you enter into mountain-bike races.
What type of restaurants do you offer?
As often as possible, we try to put together a combination of restaurants that will allow you to sample the local cuisine and regional specialties. We love food and we love to share this passion! If you have special dietary requests or requirements, please let us know and we'll accommodate them.
What is included in a fully supported tour?
Fully-supported tours usually include daily accommodation with breakfast, some or all lunches and dinners (as stated in the specific tour description), English-speaking guide, luggage transfers, and support vehicle. Please refer to the specific tour for details and an in-depth description.
What is included in a self guided tour?
Self-guided tours usually include daily accommodation with breakfast, some or all lunches and dinners (as stated in the tour description), luggage transfers, maps, and itinerary. Please refer to the specific tour for details and an in-depth description.
What type of accommodation do you offer?
We use a wide variety of accommodations ranging from 4-star hotels on deluxe tours, to "bivouac" on some mountain-bike tours, and everything in between. We avoid big chain hotels and actively seek out the quainter, more charming and “personal” properties. Also, by keeping our groups small we can offer a larger range of properties. Please refer to the specific tour description for accommodation details.