MS Vasco da Gama
With a friendly appearance that cannot pass unnoticed, Vasco da Gama is one of CruiseEurope’s most suitable riverboats for a family holiday, should you be interested in exploring Portugal’s beauty through a Douro river cruise. Although it has been originally built in 2002, it went under a massive transformation in 2009, which resulted in a modern looking interior in all public areas, as well as in all the 71 cabins it contains. With a maximum of 142 passengers onboard, this riverboat features plenty of appealing facilities waiting to be discovered.
- Lounge-bar with a dancefloor
- Impressive sundeck equipped with deck chairs
- Dining area
- Elevator service
- Souvenir boutique
- 220V electricity
- Air-conditioning system
- Central heating
- Upper deck - 38 cabins featured with twin beds
- Middle deck - 18 cabins ( 15 cabins with twin beds, 3 cabins provided with a double bed)
- Main deck - 15 cabins ( 13 twin cabins, 2 cabins with single beds)
Staterooms / Suites
- Cabin (129 sq. ft.)
- TV satellite
- Dishes powerfully influenced by the French cuisine, but with other international influences, as well.
- Diverse breakfast buffet that includes baguettes, cold cuts, jams, yoghurts, eggs or meats.
- Fresh fruit juice, coffee, tea and water included served with all meals
- Wines and beers are served with the main meals - lunch and dinner
- Every lunch and dinner has 3 course fixed dishes
- The bar will provide other beverages such as cocktails or fine drinks.