- Country Region
- Rhine Valley
After being at its passengers’ service for 14 years, Symphonie, the riverboat provided by one of the largest European cruising company, CroisiEurope, underwent a dramatic transformation in 2011, resulting in one marvelous work of art. Panoramic windows have been added all over the place, enhancing passengers’ view of the surrounding landscape. Regularly conducting Danube and Rhine river cruises, this ship is the pure definition of a serene holiday. The choice of colours used indoors is anything but random: light browns, playful tones of green and subtle hints of blue make a wonderful setting for a peaceful holiday, perfect for charging your batteries.
- Large dining room located right near the lounge area
- Spacious sundeck
- Bar with a varied menu for drinks
- Souvenir shop
- Central heating
- 220v electricity
- Air conditioned system
- Wifi available only after paying a fee
- Upper deck: 28 cabins (25 twin cabins, 3 cabins with double beds)
- Main deck: 51 cabins (9 double cabins, 35 twin cabins, 2 singles, 4 triples, 1 suite)
Staterooms / Suites
- Cabin (129 sq. ft.)
- Towels available onboard
- Personal safe
- Satellite TV
- Impressive breakfast buffet menu including eggs, cold cuts, sausages, pastries, breads, yogurt, fresh fruits, jam, coffee, tea and juice.
- 3 course lunch and dinner served at fixed times
- All dishes are made from fresh ingredients brought from different ports, which is why the menu has a fixed list of local specialities.
- Every main meal is accompanied by drinks - local wines or beer.