The neat design and the harmonious blending of colours are making Renoir, the riverboat owned by CroisiEurope, one of the main tourist attractions in Europe. People from all over the world are fascinated by this French jewel which is able to fit 158 passengers in all of its 78 cabins. Undergoing a modernization process in 2011, it is the best way to enjoy a beautiful Seine cruise and the surrounding sceneries. There is no room left for boredom, as there are plenty of ways to spend time and make memories.
- Wonderful sundeck with lots of chairs
- Spacious dining room
- Lounge bar including a dancefloor
- Souvenir store
- Central heating system
- 220V electricity
- Wifi available on board
- Upper deck: 27 cabins (23 twin cabins, 4 cabins featuring a double bed)
- Main deck: 51 cabins (37 twin cabins, 7 cabins featuring a double bed, 2 singles, 4 triples, 1 suite).
- GaiFrom the Côte Fleurie beaches to Paris5.0 - ExcellentWritten on August 19, 2017
- SDsimonThe finest and most picturesque ports of call in the Seine valley4.0 - GoodWritten on June 16, 2017
Staterooms / Suites
- Cabin (86 sq. ft.)
- Private bathroom featuring shower and toilet
- Satellite TV
- Personal safe
- Dishes are exclusively inspired from the French cuisine
- Rich breakfast buffet including various types of cold cuts, pastries, jams, yoghurt or fruits
- 3 course meals for both lunch and dinner
- Main meals are served at fixed times in one sitting only.
- Dishes are always accompanied by free soft drinks or wine/beer.
- Any other drink from the bar or from the special list of wines is to be paid.
MS Renoir Tours
- The Romantic Rhine Valley and Holland (24 destinations) 6 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Amsterdam$1,347 $1,116-17%
- From the Côte Fleurie beaches to Paris 7 daysStarts HonfleurEnds Paris$2,144 $1,776-17%
- The Valley of the Seine and its must-see calls 5 daysStarts ParisEnds Paris$1,314 $1,089-17%
- From Paris to the Côte Fleurie beaches 7 daysStarts ParisEnds Honfleur$2,029 $1,682-17%
- The Seine valley 8 daysStarts ParisEnds Paris$2,254 $1,759-22%
- From Paris to the Norman coast (from Paris to Honfleur) 5 daysStarts ParisEnds Honfleur$1,424 $1,180-17%
- From the Norman Coast to Paris 5 daysStarts HonfleurEnds Paris$1,424 $1,180-17%
- The finest and most picturesque ports of call in the Seine valley 6 daysStarts ParisEnds Paris$1,707 $1,415-17%
- Painting : An impressionist view of the Seine 7 daysStarts ParisEnds Honfleur$2,271 $1,882-17%
- Budapest, the Pearl of the Danube and the Iron Gates Pass (Formula port/port without transfer) 8 daysStarts BudapestEnds Budapest$2,370 $1,965-17%
- Along the Danube, the Danube Delta, the Balkan Peninsula and Budapest 9 daysStarts TulceaEnds Budapest$2,654 $2,200-17%