MS La Belle de Cadix
This breathtaking riverboat which cruises on the Guadiana and the Guadalquivir rivers, as well as on the Atlantic coast, can accommodate up to 176 passengers. All of its 88 cabins, as well as all of the other areas, are provided with large windows and an appealing interior filled with light brown wooden elements, that instantly give a warm welcoming feeling. Built in 2005 and refurbished in 2010, the ship has plenty of amenities to give out to its inhabitants.
- Dining room featured with 178 seats
- Lounge-bar with TV and dancefloor included
- Piano bar with a capacity of 30 seats which offer an amazing panoramic view
- Cabins located on the upper decks are provided with French balconies
- Large sundeck area with plenty of seats included
- Souvenir boutique
- Elevator service
- 220 V electricity
- Central heating
- Wifi available onboard
- Upper deck - 40 cabins - 38 cabins with twin beds, 2 cabins with double beds
- Middle deck - 27 cabins - 24 twin cabins, 2 cabins provided with double beds, 1 cabin designed for passengers with reduced mobility
- Main deck - 21 cabins - 20 cabins with twin beds, 1 cabin featured with a double bed
Staterooms / Suites
- Cabin (118 sq. ft.)
- Personal safe
- Bathroom including shower, toilet and a washbasin.
- Fixed menu created with fresh ingredients brought from different ports
- Menu powerfully influenced by the French kitchen with other additional influences, as well.
- Breakfast served in a buffet style includes fresh drinks such as coffee, tea, fruit juice or water.
- Lunches and dinners include 3 dishes and are served with regional wines or beers, depending on the customer’s preference.
- The bar offers a wide variety of the finest drinks, available from midday to midnight.
MS La Belle de Cadix Tours
- Trans-European Cruise (Port-to-port cruise. No transfers included) (from Strasbourg to Budapest) 13 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Budapest$3,263 $2,705-17%
- Spain and Portugal (13 destinations) 8 daysStarts SevilleEnds Seville$1,747 $1,448-17%
- Southern Europe : Andalusia : Tradition, Gastronomy, and Flamenco (9 destinations) 8 daysStarts SevilleEnds Seville$0
- Southern Europe : Spain and Portugal: From Seville to Lisbon (9 destinations) 8 daysStarts SevilleEnds Lisbon$1,987 $1,647-17%
- Andalusian Christmas 6 daysStarts SevilleEnds Seville$882
- Andalusian New Year 6 daysStarts SevilleEnds Seville$1,295
- Southern Europe: 8-Day Hiking Cruise, a New Way to Experience the Beauty of Spain 8 daysStarts SevilleEnds Seville$0
- Southern Europe: Portugal and Spain: From Lisbon to Seville 8 daysStarts LisbonEnds Seville$0