MS Gerard Schmitter
A truly astounding ship is MS Gerard Schmitter. Built in 2012, this is a relatively new asset to CroisiEurope’s fleet and it is also quite impressive in what its dimensions are concerned, too: its 3 decks are put together into 110 m length and 11.04 m width, it holds 88 cabins with a hosting capacity of 176 passengers, perfect for a Rhine river cruising experience. What will make your holiday even better, is the bright and airy design of the ship with a few touches of purple, powder pink and white. It will give you an immediate sense of comfort and coziness.
- Gift shop to bring bits and pieces of the Rhine river cruise to loved ones
- Large sundeck with plenty of seats to lay in the sun
- Elevator service
- A relaxing lounge bar
- A terrace where you can enjoy the landscape while sipping a cup of coffee or having a glass of wine.
- Central heating
- Air conditioning system
- 230 V electricity
- TV and video located in the lounge area
- Wifi available only after paying an additional fee
- Modernly designed dining room that will match anyone’s culinary experiences.
- The Upper Deck holds 41 cabins (39 twins, 2 doubles)
- The Middle Deck holds 21 cabins (16 twins, 4 doubles, 1 double room equipped for disabled)
- The Lower Deck has 25 cabins (18 twins and 7 rooms with a double bed)
- THTroyTwo-River Cruise The magic of the picturesque Moselle and the romantic Rhine Valley (from Cochem to Strasbourg)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 14, 2017
Staterooms / Suites
- Cabin (140 sq. ft.)
- Bathrooms including shower and toilet
- Satellite TV
- Personal safe
- Due to the fact that the cruise is in an All Inclusive regime, guests should expect a rich breakfast buffet where they can eat a great variety of dishes - from fresh pastries taken out of the oven to different cheeses and meats.
- Lunch and dinner are exceptional - 3 meal courses with some of France’s best dishes, just like CroisiEurope has used its customers up until now.
- All of these mouth watering foods are usually accompanied by local drinks - wine and beer, but one can also easily go for a freshly squeezed fresh juice or a cup of coffee.
- Champagne is available from midday to midnight.
MS Gerard Schmitter Tours
- Cruise on the IJsselmeer, one of Holland's treasures 6 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Amsterdam$1,580 $1,309-17%
- The romantic Rhine valley and the rock of the Lorelei 6 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$1,600 $1,326-17%
- The valleys of the romantic Rhine, the Mosel and the Main 7 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$1,766 $1,463-17%
- The romantic Rhine valley. (formula port/port, without transfer) 4 daysStarts KoblenzEnds Strasbourg$971 $804-17%
- The charms of picturesque Holland and the magnificent valley of the romantic Rhine (Formula port/port, without transfer) 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Amsterdam$2,477 $2,052-17%
- The Rhine and the Mosel (formula port/port, without transfer) 5 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$1,417 $1,174-17%
- The Romantic Rhine Valley and Holland (24 destinations) 6 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Amsterdam$1,347 $1,116-17%
- Two-River Cruise The magic of the picturesque Moselle and the romantic Rhine Valley (from Cochem to Strasbourg) 4 daysStarts CochemEnds Strasbourg$1,104 $915-17%
- Christmas market in Alsace 4 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$442
- Christmas in Alsace 4 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$503
- The Romantic Rhine Valley and the Famous Rock of the Lorelei 5 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$1,151 $954-17%
- Visiting the Great Cathedrals (from Strasbourg to Cologne) 6 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Cologne$0
- Christmas on the romantic Rhine (8 destinations) 5 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$996
- NAPLES, The Amalfi Coast, Aeolian Islands, Sicily, Calabria and eternal Rome Aeolian Islands, Sicily, Calabria and eternal Rome 10 daysStarts NaplesEnds Rome$2,370 $1,933-18%
- HIKING ALONG 3 BORDERS France, Germany and Switzerland 6 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$1,672 $1,385-17%
- Christmas on the romantic Rhine (6 destinations) 5 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$0
- Authentic Holland and the charms of Belgium 8 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Amsterdam$2,307 $1,912-17%
- Holland and the romantic Rhine valley (from Amsterdam to Strasbourg) 7 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Strasbourg$1,563 $1,296-17%