MS Douce France
MS Douce France is one of the CroisiEurope’s fleet ship, while also being the perfect sailing vessel for a Rhine river cruise - the four-star recognition speaks for itself. Although, this 2-deck cruising ship has been built in 1997, it has been completely refurbished by 2011, reaching a capacity of hosting no less than 160 passengers. 23 crew members making you feel like home on this 110 m long and 11.4 m wide ship, 79 cabins and a beautiful spacious deck to enjoy the European sun are just the beginning of a great adventure on the board of MS Douce France, one of the best Rhine river cruise ships.
- A spacious deck equipped with plenty of seats for guests to soak in the sun.
- A relaxing lounge bar equipped with a dance floor.
- The bar where you can sip a drink in a newly found company.
- The main restaurant which includes an inviting dining area where guests can enjoy their meals in a pleasant and relaxing atmosphere.
- An originally designed gift shop which offers authentic souvenirs for friends and families.
- The library which provides exciting and varied genres that will appeal to anyone’s taste.
- Central heating
- Air conditioning system
- 220 V electricity
- Wifi available on board, in exchange for a fee
- Games preceding dinners and post-dinner dances
- Background live music ensured by local artists
- The Upper Deck holds 28 cabins (23 twins, 5 doubles)
- The Main Deck holds 51 cabins (36 twins, 8 doubles, 4 triple cabins, 2 singles and 1 suite).
- THTroyTwo-River Cruise The magic of the picturesque Moselle and the romantic Rhine Valley (from Cochem to Strasbourg)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on July 14, 2017
- NFNormaFrom Amsterdam to Basel: The Treasures of the Celebrated Rhine River (from Amsterdam to Basel)5.0 - ExcellentWritten on May 10, 2017
- MMMariusFrom Amsterdam to Basel: The Treasures of the Celebrated Rhine River (from Amsterdam to Basel)4.5 - ExcellentWritten on April 26, 2017
Staterooms / Suites
- Cabin (108 sq. ft.)
- Shower cabin
- Double beds / single beds
- Personal safe
- Satellite TV
- Panoramic window
- Individually controlled air-conditioned system
- MS Douce France is famous for its exquisite French delicacies.
- French cuisine is heavily embedded into CroisiEurope’s, MC Douce France. Its passionate chefs work continuously on preparing outstanding meals under the close surveillance of Alain Bohn.
- Emile Jung, Paul Bocuse or Marc Haeberlin are just a few other names that are refreshing the menu from time to time.
- Meals are harmoniously paired with white or red wine, although passengers may also opt for drinking beer or simply, water.
- Start off your morning with a buffet breakfast and a fresh cup of coffee and expect a 3 course lunch and dinner to get you going through the day.
MS Douce France Tours
- From Amsterdam to Basel: The Treasures of the Celebrated Rhine River (from Amsterdam to Basel) 9 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Basel$3,042 $2,521-17%
- Two-River Cruise The magic of the picturesque Moselle and the romantic Rhine Valley (from Cochem to Strasbourg) 4 daysStarts CochemEnds Strasbourg$1,104 $915-17%
- Christmas in Alsace 4 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$503
- The Romantic Rhine Valley and the Famous Rock of the Lorelei 5 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$1,151 $954-17%
- From Basel to Amsterdam : The Treasures of the Celebrated Rhine River 9 daysStarts BaselEnds Amsterdam$2,841 $2,355-17%
- The romantic Rhine valley and Holland (including Koln) 6 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Amsterdam$0
- Biking along the Rhine from Basel to Amsterdam 9 daysStarts BaselEnds Amsterdam$0
- Southern Europe: The Douro River 8 daysStarts PortoEnds Porto$1,990
- Biking along the Rhine (16 destinations) 9 daysStarts BaselEnds Amsterdam$3,694 $3,062-17%
- The Burgundy Canal - From the Rhône to the Rhine 7 daysStarts BesanconEnds Dijon$3,024 $2,506-17%
- Holland and the romantic Rhine valley (from Amsterdam to Strasbourg) 7 daysStarts AmsterdamEnds Strasbourg$1,563 $1,296-17%
- The romantic Rhine valley and Holland (including Cologne) 6 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Amsterdam$916 $760-17%