MS Cyrano de Bergerac
One riverboat CroisiEurope has launched into the French waters in 2013 is Cyrano de Bergerac, the riverboat everyone wants to take for a Gironde river cruise. Magnificent doesn’t even begin to describe its unique interior. Different shades of blue, from light pastels to darker tones come perfectly together with the here-and-there touches of white and brown. Cyrano de Bergerac is the boat that takes the outdoors and brings it indoors, offering an instant sensation of tranquility and freshness. The 87 cabins, featuring ceiling-to-floor panoramic windows, are able to accommodate 174 passengers.
- Lounge bar featuring a spacious dance floor
- The bar has a TV flat screen and video
- Terrace -perfect for summer evenings
- Wide sundeck with plenty of chaiselongues
- Restaurant with an appealing dining area
- French balconies
- Elevator service
- Souvenir shop
- 230V electricity
- Central heating
- Wifi available onboard
- Upper deck: 41 cabins (2 double cabins, 39 twin cabins)
- Middle deck: 21 cabins (16 twin cabins, 4 double cabins, 1 cabin destined for passengers with reduced mobility)
- Main deck: 25 cabins (18 twin cabins, 7 double cabins)
Staterooms / Suites
- Cabin (140 sq. ft.)
- Satellite TV
- Personal safe
- Breakfast buffet consisting of hot dishes such as bacon or scrambled eggs
- Other dishes that can be found in the breakfast menu are pastries, cold cuts, cheeses, yoghurt or fruits.
- For lunch and dinner - 3-course menus including salads(for starters), soups, meat-based dishes.
- Large variety of fine wines
- Every meal is served with soft drinks or regional alcoholic beverages, depending on the customer’s wish.
MS Cyrano de Bergerac Tours
- The exceptional region of Bordeaux 5 daysStarts BordeauxEnds Bordeaux$1,512 $1,253-17%
- Discover the Great Bordeaux Wines 6 daysStarts BordeauxEnds Bordeaux$1,693 $1,403-17%
- The Gironde Estuary and the Dordogne and Garonne Rivers 7 daysStarts BordeauxEnds Bordeaux$1,988 $1,648-17%
- Three Mighty Rivers, the Gironde Estuary and Arcachon Bay 8 daysStarts BordeauxEnds Bordeaux$2,297 $1,903-17%
- Walking in the Gironde Region 6 daysStarts BordeauxEnds Bordeaux$1,441 $1,194-17%
- Biking along the Gironde 8 daysStarts BordeauxEnds Bordeaux$2,738 $2,269-17%
- Family Club: Venice and its Lagoon 6 daysStarts VeniceEnds Venice$0