Madeleine, a 2-deck ultra-modern barge, is the ultimate way of exploring the beauties of France, as it can often be found cruising along the Canal of Marne-Rhine. A sophisticated interior will surely make the delight of the 22 passengers who can be accommodated in here. The 11 cabins featured with large windows, comfortable beds and an overall intimate atmosphere will add their charm and make this cruise an unforgettable one for all participants. 5 dedicated crew members and plenty of attractive facilities will reinforce once again CroisiEurope’s reputation.
- Wide lounge bar provided with plenty of seating options, designed to create a relaxing, yet sophisticated atmosphere.
- Restaurant with a spacious elegant dining area
- Sundeck equipped with plenty of chaiselongues and umbrellas
- Barbeque area
- Bicycles for passengers only
- All 11 cabins are located on the lower deck
Staterooms / Suites
- Large panoramic windows
- Private bathroom
- Telephone - to be used for internal calls only
- Air-conditioning system controlled individually
- Wide variety of French cuisine-based dishes with other international influences
- All meals are served with complimentary drinks - soft drinks or wines, depending on personal preference.
- All dishes are made out of fresh ingredients brought in weekly from different ports and cooked by top chefs.
- The Marne-Rhine Canal - From Strasbourg to Lagarde (from Strasbourg to Lagarde) 7 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Lagarde$3,024 $2,506-17%
- The Marne-Rhine Canal - From Lagarde to Strasbourg 7 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$3,024 $2,506-17%
- The Rhône Valley and the Provençal Rhône (17 destinations) 6 daysStarts LyonEnds Lyon$0
- Christmas Markets in Alsace: The sweet atmosphere of a traditional Christmas season 4 daysStarts StrasbourgEnds Strasbourg$665