Chameleon Safaris Namibia
Headquarters in Windhoek, Namibia
4.9/5 - Excellent
See all tours
Chameleon Safaris Namibia Guides
Save up to 60% across the globe
ends on 26 Sep 2017
41 Chameleon Safaris Namibia Reviews
- Rather Poor
- 5 / 5
- 4.5 / 5
- 5 / 5
- Value for money
- 5 / 5
- 5 / 5
Looking for a specific tour? 9 Chameleon Safaris Namibia toursCheck it out
- JJenny07 Day Namibian Highlights5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 23, 2014Great tour! We were super happy with everything and Abel did a great job and shared so much knowledge!
- Jopay6 Day Dunes & Wildlife5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 20, 2014Excellend tour guide who never run out of information to discuss.. very helpful.. the meals were always freshly prepared and the rooms were all clean.
- TTyler07 Day Namibian Highlights5.0 - ExcellentWritten on December 16, 2014Abel was a stellar guide. Very knowledgable and personable.
- Aannelies04 Day Sossusvlei & Swakopmund Adventure Safari5.0 - ExcellentWritten on November 22, 2014It was a very nice experience!
- RVRaf3 Day Etosha Express4.5 - ExcellentWritten on November 5, 2014A motivated and enthousiastic guide with a profound knowledge of nature, history and daily life.
Chameleon Safaris Namibia Tours
Namibia 9 tours
About Chameleon Safaris Namibia
Chameleon Safaris Namibia - African Safari Tours Chameleon Safaris Namibia focuses on good quality and value for money African safari arrangements for individuals, families and group travel. We can offer you "small group" scheduled accommodated safaris, self drive safaris, tailor made safaris, fly in safaris and for the adventure traveller, good value guided camping safaris. About The Company Established in 1995, Chameleon Safaris has evolved to its current size through commitment to service and dedication to providing for our client needs. To continue providing this quality service, we have developed a dedicated sister company specialising in tailor made, group travel, self drive and special interest safaris, to further enhance the excellence of our products. Chameleon Holidays & Travel can deal with any tailor made request for Namibia, Okavango Delta, Victoria Falls, South Africa and Uganda. Chameleon Safaris, run by Jackie Burton and Bossie Coetzer with a small dedicated team of professionals, can offer you scheduled accommodated safaris to the highlights of Sossusvlei, Swakopmund and Etosha National Park. Chameleon is a dynamic safari company which caters to all kinds of travelers and supports the local population to ensure that the tourism dollar is spread to all levels of the community.
Exclusive benefits with
No Booking FeesTourRadar charges 0% booking fees and 0% credit card fees. You won’t find any hidden fees or additional surcharges with us. We want to #BoycottBookingFees Learn more
Best Price GuaranteeFound a better price elsewhere for the same trip? Send us the quote and we'll match it! Learn more
Earn Unlimited Travel CreditsEvery time you book with us or you invite someone to TourRadar, you get travel credits. Learn more
Questions & Answers
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this operator, then please don't hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!
Compare Chameleon Safaris Namibiavs
Chameleon Safaris Namibia vs CroisiEurope River Cruisesvs
Chameleon Safaris Namibia vs Absolute Africavs
Chameleon Safaris Namibia vs Sunway Safarisvs
Chameleon Safaris Namibia vs Kiboko Adventuresvs
Chameleon Safaris Namibia vs World Expeditionsvs
Chameleon Safaris Namibia vs Bamba Experiencevs
Chameleon Safaris Namibia vs Nomad Africa Adventure Toursvs
Chameleon Safaris Namibia vs Oasis Overlandvs
Chameleon Safaris Namibia vs Encounters Travelvs
Chameleon Safaris Namibia vs Wild Dog Safaris